Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Persha

Looking on her FB page there may have been a bereavement in the family.
Yip her aunt in Portugal died on Sunday morning, They were not very close only saw each other when they went to Portugal for holidays. I'm blocked from her fb page.

Reactions: 2

Maid22

VIP Member
It sounded like it ended quite abruptly but I now think Kate and Ben are back together. She keeps mentioning going out etc and she even showed him on camera a few weeks when they went on a ‘friend’ date…
I watched that vlog, I really don't think they're back together, she hasn't had his dog for a while, maybe that was his payment for Kate looking after his dog in a vlog a couple weeks ago 🤷‍♀️

Pingo101

I think doing all the food shop hauls is quite crass at the minute! They do not need all that food!

Will she be getting money from the vlogs? At this point, I cannot see why she's continuing with them! It's rinse and repeat on every one!

Sarlis

VIP Member
How come they don’t go out for meals, cinema, bowling even bloody bingo. Something to get them out the house. I LOVE being cosy at home but my god I couldn’t live like that. They never go concerts or theatre anything. Just home all day and night! It’s really really weird!!
I’d go stir crazy if me and my partner didn’t do stuff outside the house and proper date nights/days. We both work Monday to Friday but we go into the offices do a little different. But they seem to have a very limited lifestyle

Are her wedding vlogs still available or did she remove them after falling out with Em and Sophie ? I want to see how many people were at the wedding …

Sad that they have no social life. Not even the odd meal at the pub. If they have kids they really need to change this mindset. Get out more and do stuff , even if it’s visiting free places or something!
I don’t think they are her honeymoon (if you can call it that) vlogs are there still…

Persha

Timelines arnt adding up, and the disappearance co-ordinating with Candys is suspicious…

am not the best detective on tattle but one thing I know for sure is the tattlers keep receipts and are in depth so when suspicions arise they are normally correct

edited to add-am bored and did some profile viewing its strikes me as odd u only come on tattle to veiw/comment on her thread, i see different tattlers on different threads and they comment and interact but youve only ever commented on Candys
Again not sure what you mean. I hve said I am not a regular on here. Just enjoy reading posts from like minded people from time to time. If there is something I can comment on or add then I will. Not sure what a tattler is either. It makes sense that if there are no vlogs from her why would I comment as she is not saying anything???? The all comments on the forum from regulars is wondering where she is. Again how can I comment on that as I don't have anything to do with her.
What do you mean about timelines. Have no idea. What do you think is going on. I am totally lost????

Timelines arnt adding up, and the disappearance co-ordinating with Candys is suspicious…

am not the best detective on tattle but one thing I know for sure is the tattlers keep receipts and are in depth so when suspicions arise they are normally correct

edited to add-am bored and did some profile viewing its strikes me as odd u only come on tattle to veiw/comment on her thread, i see different tattlers on different threads and they comment and interact but youve only ever commented on Candys
Yes that is what I have said I don't look at anyone else. Just found this forum and liked it as people see her the way I do. I don't follow or tattle on anyone else.
What do you think is going on. Very confused. She is my relative which is why I only comment on her.

Sarlis

VIP Member
She only withdrew 120 euros so I imagine it's a very short trip to see him with the Wicked Witch?
120euro not much at all… did she even say where she was going? - I caught a bit but she was being coy about it like I have a secret type of deal - damn annoying because she just comes across as a an uppity bitch.

yenta

lol - shame she sprinkled it with a heap load of boredom (and salt) wow that was not a day in the life, more like a an afternoon and I think half of it was doing the dishes (again lol)

Cooking with the ‘greasy’ straggly hair down 🤮
She really needs to get a trim!

• Haha

Persha

Forgot to mention before when it was doing the dutiful birthday bit for daddy dearest did she mention it was her brother's birthday 2 days before!!!!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Haven't watched her vlogs for ages, read the intro, and I'm like :sleep:
Loving Kate's hair, wonder what happened between her and Ben?
It sounded like it ended quite abruptly but I now think Kate and Ben are back together. She keeps mentioning going out etc and she even showed him on camera a few weeks when they went on a ‘friend’ date…

Gothgirl79

We'll, she's had covid!

That vlog was a total snorefest! She should just not have bothered! It amazes me how totally obsessed with food they are! Their house is full to the brim of food, and there is only 2 of them! That one vlog had an ocado food delivery, odd box fruit and veg delivery and then free cakes they'd been sent, oh, plus 'bubs' had bought back Tim bits!? Which I think are donuts!! Unbelievable! She will never lose weight whilst food rules them like it does!!😱
She has piled all the weight back on thst she had lost. Her backside is huge!!!

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
Just seen that she's posted this
Our family has had a very difficult few weeks and I have needed some time offline. Sorry I haven't updated you sooner I didn't mean to raise any concerns. I'll be back soon and we will have a real good catch up.

Sarlis

VIP Member
She buys the junk food she eats. Am I being weird as I don't find chocolate /crisps or snacks appealing? We rarely have takeaway/food deliveries. We don't have fried food either ....but, eat lots of healthy meals with a good variety. I might grab an apple or orange between meals
you sound like you have a normal healthy diet, candy and Burnham though totally opposite - they have the time and money to cook healthy meals yet choose the lazy options. She shouldn’t really complain about gaining weight when she’s buying the junk food.

i think WW has enabled her to think she can still have the junk food and still loose weight (which you probably can, in moderation, but not if your an emotional over eater and the husband is a feeder and just as lazy.

I hope you & your partner are feeling better.
Thank you yes luckily we are feeling much better now - we were both like we had a very bad cold. Some lingering effects but nothing to complain about

Sarlis

VIP Member
And OMG her skin is so bad! Too much sugar and the sun damage is real!
Candy you need to wear spf love!

She hasn't got money worries at all, they went straight out to buy a blow up.mattress!! !! I laughed at her saying going off grid, that means no leccy or a portaloo! Waste of time, waste of money!!
well trying to do a camping holiday on the cheap compared to some luxury farm house kinda says she’s watching the pennies… @Delia Smith said it and I agree they are not the camping kind lmao she even said she didn’t want to bring her laptop

Attachments

Persha

Nope, no broken bones so she must have been lying !
She definitely did as we were speaking to her on messenger just after she had done it. Her son and my hubby are very close so chat nearly everyday. He phoned us from the hospital and was complaining that they were trying to call her hubby to let him know and he was not answering his phone.

This was in Feb when she was in France.

Last edited: