Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
See she’s got some new tops, at least we won’t be subjected to that pink shirt for a while. Just taken a look at her FB page - the camping trip they went on looks to me as if they just pitched up in a field somewhere.

Reactions: 2

Sarlis

VIP Member
She was, France obviously suited her she looked not so haggered (i thought I would just blank her out for her privacy)…

Idntknow

I dont mean anything in their relationship I just mean that gift is very her, like she has her dried wedding flower bouquet in her camping/clothes/workout equitment that went to die room. She comes across as very sentimental or likes to show those type of things maybe its over compensation I dnt know 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Her old vlogs keep popping up on my recommended on youtube, i’ve watched a few from 2018 recently but when you go on her channel they are actually listed and you can’t view them.

How does that work?

Sarlis

VIP Member
I put this today. Guess what Candy did.. 🤔🤣
Too easy for people to censor comments now and make it all rosy in their comments section - what’s wrong with a bit of debate.
But her deleting it also shows she knows it hypocritical.
Look at her comments all sympathy for her having a period bet she’s loving that.

This one cracked me up / can you see them spending 10k+ on that holiday?! 🤣💀
One the plans for one day, but like exercising and taking those dogs for a walk
3DB047F3-E8CA-41A4-99A5-9D32FE9DD98B.jpeg

Does she not drive? How can she not know this?
277FD4A1-6342-402D-B488-6C36A592288F.jpeg

Sarlis

VIP Member
They are also a good distance apart that probably helps a little, tbh I find Kate a little bit bitchy and fake as well like it’s one side for the camera and another when confronted with a difference of opinion

Sarlis

VIP Member
She’s posted a message on the community page of her channel. “The time offline has truly given me the grace I needed to settle into new routines and find some balance. I really have embraced this extra time for my family and myself but I will get back to vlogging soon. I don’t know when yet but soon.” There is more but this is the shortened version.
If she has a kid she’ll probably stop vlogging and working lol

I hate that phrase. ‘Given me some grace’ - she’s really over used it, it now has no meaning, every thing that requires some effort out of the norm has her giving herself some grace 🤢

• Heart

yenta

Does her dad drive? I seem to recall him not driving
I seem to remember dad repairing Bubz & Candy’s cars

i translated ‘form fitting’ as being too small… I think she’s feeling negative about her body atm, she’s done no fashion videos for ages (or the freebies stopped coming?)

I hate her consumerism and wastefulness

she can’t stop herself she’s and incredibly empty person
Totally agree it’s sad 😭 i wish her personal growth and development.

Last edited:

Sarlis

VIP Member
yea possibly and no we don’t hate - she’s just AF sometimes and just too f-ing blessed - but she has been away (again), it was her dads birthday and no sign of Mother (is she still in France?) there was sign of a fringe (possibly the one she brought from boohoo?) who knows AND the shirt we love to hate which btw I saw a close up of and wow it looks as bad as I thought

Oh this was the shirt up close and bobbly - she really loves this shirt right
I may stand corrected on this one the birthday photos look like old ones maybe just reposted no new fringe

Sarlis

VIP Member
It’s actually really sad to watch them both there health probably wasn’t great before but now it must be worse - couldn’t believe she made all of that sugary stuff and in a heatwave too - it’s madness. She has no one to blame but herself for the weight gain - and since when did she like flapjacks? When she was getting those graze boxes the ginger git got some and she said she never liked them…

Sounds like money is tight. Shopping at Farm Foods but they were 'not impressed'. Not a good place to shop anyway if you are on a diet/healthy eating plan or have sugar addictions like those two. That bag of chicken wings looks ranked. That All Day Breakfast Frey Bentos pie ....yuk. And a big box of biscuits. Oh dear. When will they learn?
Of course she got her coke
I seriously don’t think they have money problems - there shopping at all these places in a bid to save money they have probably massively over spent. when they don’t need to buy food (and new clothes too)

Calabria

VIP Member
shes been out the house at least and managed to sniff her way to a massive dessert looks very sugary and sweet - think she used her weekly lmao
That’s a place called Cherrywood Kitchen. I wonder if she’s hit up Wonderberrys for their doughnut of the day in the old village pharmacy yet!

Sarlis

VIP Member
She mentioned being off plan as it was the weekend, but no mention of how much weight she’s lost since being back on plan. God is that the only shirt that fits her.
she probably hasn’t lost any weight since being back on plan - just a few videos back she was talking about being off plan - so she must have only been “back” on plan a week or so before covid she needs to realise diets don’t work - change in lifestyles do. Me and my partner have recently had covid we weren’t affected as bad as we had thought luckily especially as we both have had previous I’ll health due to lung issues and pre-existing conditions - and if I’m being honest I think they both have used it as an excuse and milked the whole situation

I still cannot believe she has not mentioned about becoming an aunt especially as its the first one.
This would also explain some of her depression (or being on the struggle bus what ever she wants to call it) she’s depressed and just needs to admit it