Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
...at least she's on the healthy eating plan again.....AND she's going away with her mum on holiday....is she going to see her brother?

Reactions: 2

Maid22

VIP Member
The way they dogs sit right in their faces staring whilst they both eat is awful. Why would you not teach your pets to not do that. It looks weird lol. She’s so lazy, she could have taught them dogs so much especially the little one, instead they sit staring, jump about the other dog. She can’t take the both cos of how they are. Surely you would want to help your dog learn better.
Im not a fan of dogs drawling for food, to me that's bad behaviour, but it's down to the owners, that's what training is about! If my dog looks at me when I'm eating, I say bugger off, and off he goes!!!

Persha

I highly dislike the mother , and she’s probably reveling in having more ailments. It is very odd and uncaring of Candy and her father to not pick her up from the airport though . Especially with Candy harping on about being a Christian. However I also think maybe there’s more to it and maybe they (Candy , Bubz, the dad) have just had enough of her. It must be draining having to deal with the miserable old goblin her all the time. Saying that, sometimes you just have to suck it up and look after these family members even if they do sap the living daylight out of you. It’s a very weird situation all around.
They are all to blame for a very disfunctional family. Just pisses me off all their holier than though bullshit. We don't see much of mum either and absolutley fed up with trying to help her etc but at the end of the day if she needs help you have to suck it up. I am just aghast at how they are able to just leave her at the airport to make her own way home. It is draining dealing with her as she does not want to help herself but she just stays in her room and keeps to herself so cannot see why candice gets so upset. Saying her mum does not support her is right but she doesn't really support her mother either. Candice just needs to stop the bullshit and take a good hard look at herself and realise she is not so perfect.

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
I’m interested in watching Vicky’s vlog can someone tell me what to search for please.

Sarlis

VIP Member
Does her dad drive? I seem to recall him not driving
I always assumed he drove, not sure why probably because I I remember Candy saying some thing about her dad bringing stuff round or lent them something like the mower or strimmer for when they did the grass.
Still can’t believe she wouldn’t go get her mum from the airport. Wonder if she isn’t a confident driver either been a few times she’s said something similar on one of her staycations where she’s had to share the driving

Sarlis

VIP Member
They've really spoilt that dog, am so sure when giz was really poorly with his back it was down to that pup being so boisterous, looks like it's happened again! I can leave any food out in front of my dog, he'll drawl, specially a cheese sarnie, but no way would he pinch it!
they haven’t trained those dogs in the slightest - when they were on there picnic I just imagined newt snatching the sandwich out of a child’s hands and potentially really hurting them

i think she needs to rethink what she films - her vlogs are so boring and the same every week, how ppl are watching it and still enjoying it I don’t know!

Last edited:

Sarlis

VIP Member
I really want a Danish dough whisk....
if she gets a kitchen aid stand mixer the Danish dough whisk will be banish to a dark kitchen drawer - good jobs she’s got a small kitchen the dough whisk is safe (for now), she def doesn’t have space for a stand mixer and the kitchen aid one weighs a heck of a lot more than a her casserole dish / mine stays on my kitchen counter!

• Heart

Sarlis

VIP Member
What a snorefest!
Think she fell out with Sophie and Emma at the same time! It's all very strange. They come across as very unhappy! She shouldn't have bothered with that vlog!😴
agreed. A whole weekend in 20min is a bit sad really and they seemed to do naff all… she needs to get creative with her videos especially working mon-Fri, Vicky (also an ex friend and on YT - seems to film less but achieve so much more - candy is just too lazy imo

Sarlis

VIP Member
She seems to have no insight into how fake she looks! Sad!
Took me a long while to realise how fake she is. When you rewatch some of her “fashion” videos it’s like she has zero opinion on anything and its like she’s saying stuff her viewers want to hear… and the religion stuff was really OTT

Sarlis

VIP Member
She said she rarely goes out on her own and prefers to go with someone - like a friend (we have only seen her go with the one that just had a baby) or her husband (who looks like he’s having a baby)… personally I have been out on my own loads being with ppl constantly is exhausting sometimes I’m more introvert than extrovert. But she sounded almost panicked at the thought of it…

someone mentioned fertility treatment - I think you need to be a certain weight to receive treatment. Likely hood of them both being tested is high. Which means he probably has been and has normal sperm, if your having a period it doesn’t guarantee anything

Sarlis

VIP Member
She buys tat and multiples of the same tat, she buys cheap and often - not what I like seeing at all, there wasteful in so many ways… also hate the hauls from places like SHEIN or boohoo so I really don’t miss those, I remember when she would describe clothes made of polyester fabric as beautiful 🤮

lol I’m almost the same age and do wear an apron to protect my clothes from when I’m cooking (not steak spaghetti! 🤮) lol not in some weird American home wife wanna be way…

ryvitaninja

She’s admitted to gaining weight and being off plan and that’s making her feel a bit down.

Nice to see she is being a bit honest with herself for once.

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
Just rewatched the vlog, thinking of setting up a Bulls***t bingo game of how many times she says “watching vlogs & lazing on the couch” in one vlog.