Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idntknow

I think its a sweet gift, its very her. Theres some places you can go and a professional will actually guide you thru it and they make a cute decor with it in a glass presentation thing.would i have it in my house nope,but i think its her kind of thing.

on the other hand i did find it weird that he was sat fully clothed with his dressing gown over his clothes with the door open on a gorgeous sunny day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sarlis

VIP Member
She said the other week she's back in the office most days now so imagine she's has a lot less time/is knackered
true, I imagine her anxiety would be through the roof at going back to work… being in a normal work setting with other people after all this time must be unsettling (not that I would know I’ve been going in to work pretty much since it started)

Seems like a few vloggers aren’t uploading much right now. Kate hasn’t uploaded this week either. Does anyone else watch any day in the life type vloggers they recommend?(not Clare :ROFLMAO:) Even if it’s a hate-watch lol
i like Kay from living the life you love - although the ragdoll (cat videos) I don’t watch and sometimes she in kinda going off most the ones I’ve watched for ages. They get a bit repetitive (candy is the worst tho imo they call going shopping to the town centre a date?! Like go to the cinema or something other than buy crap)

Last edited:

Sarlis

VIP Member
Not sure if he's back at work, but surely, if you're sat at a desk all day, wouldn't it be good at the weekend to take your dogs out?
As you can all possibly tell, I'm a bit pissed off how they hardly ever take their dogs out, am not a fan of em, but she does walk her dog everyday!
Just because they don’t say it or film it/show it doesn’t mean they don’t do it… But we assume as it’s not been done because they haven’t said it or filmed it - she does like to share a lot of the mundane stuff she does…

I get the feeling if it’s raining heavily they won’t take them she doesn’t go out in the rain unless its to buy more crap… she probably has never takes them before work - she’s recently admitted she’s started to get up earlier before she starts work to do devotionals! So she was probably rolling out her pit and straight to the kitchen then her office chair…

Maid22

VIP Member
Haven't watched her vlogs for ages, read the intro, and I'm like :sleep:
Loving Kate's hair, wonder what happened between her and Ben?

ryvitaninja

I started watching Candy because she was in a similar situation to me. Plus size, with a partner/husband, both working full time and meeting up with mates at weekends.

I feel like her life has got more sheltered due to the pandemic and she’s becoming too reliant on her husband for company. I don’t relate to their lifestyle at all. I’d be bored to tears if this was all i did at a weekend.

Sarlis

VIP Member
She’s definitely not been her usual bubbly self either.

couldn’t believe the last vlog when she went shopping with Burnham (again) and said ‘they weren’t really feeling it’ well yes you go shopping all the time it’s not like it’s a real date.

Maid22

VIP Member
She put the milk in the tea before the water, the tea looked like pi**. So Carly’s back on the scene again no mention of her for ages.
OMG who puts milk in before your tea has brewed??:sick:
Maybe she's been reading here and dragged out her other friend!!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
That Bubzzzz creature is obsessed with sugary food.
Wonder what he was upto with Jeff. Maybe making a gaming fort in Jeff's bedroom?

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Is the 'Cue the montage' thing on Kate's vlog a dig at Tattle?

Noticed Vicky and Emma interacting a lot more on IG....

Zoombeeni2245

Hi I'M HERE. Unfortunately she has decided to disown me so have no idea what is going on in her life. She is still putting on the mommy and me show taking mommy out just show everyone what a "wonderful" daughter she is. Mom is still in a "bad way" with her shoulder when talking to her son saying she needs operations etc etc which is bullshit its just an excuse. He wants her come visit when baby is born in November (her 1st grandchild, 2nd or 3rd for dickhead dad who has blocked his son and is sending the most horrendous message to his fiance).
I still cannot believe she has not mentioned about becoming an aunt especially as its the first one. Soooooooo selfish. We are going to try and vist them over Xmas for a bit of support.

Just had a quick look at her vlog and see she is showing the family pics at her parents house "family" pictures which has all of us in it (myself, my hubby and my 2 sons), despite disowning us. Did not have volume on as it is soul destroying. I am actually lost for words.
God that’s awful. What did he say in the message to the fiancée?
Must be so awful for her brother. It’s sinister how fake she is.

Sarlis

VIP Member
As you can see from the brother's fb post she doesn't give a shit. I cannot believe she never mentioned anything (I am blocked from her social media), just shows how selfish she is. Definitely not close.
Extremely superficial she is good a painting a perfect picture of her life different story behind the scenes which is what I comment on popping her perfect little bubble.
Which is funny because she comes off as very unhappy imo so she ain’t doing a good job of faking it…

I’ve very said it so many times but that Burnham is a lazy bastard. Eats crap all day , slobs about in that dressing gown and clearly has no energy to have sex. Ok he put some lawn seed down and occasionally assembles some furniture Whoopie do. She needs to get rid of him and find another guy who wants kids.
There as lazy as each other tbh she would probably be just as lazy without him she was plus size before she met him… she seems to make him do most the heavier work - she said he had hurt his back laying the lawn turf stuff after the grass seed failed or wasn’t as green as she probably wanted. And he doesn’t have a physical day job (my partner is also office based but a stressful job - I don’t begrudge him his wind down time at the weekends playing games with his mates - he’s spends the majority of it with me anyway and he doesn’t eat all the shit Burnham does) she just seems to be attached to the couch on her own doing naff all except eating

Maid22

VIP Member
they haven’t trained those dogs in the slightest - when they were on there picnic I just imagined newt snatching the sandwich out of a child’s hands and potentially really hurting them
That's a good point, that newt is totally spoilt, really can't imagine them with a baby tbh.

Sarlis

VIP Member
She did look really pretty in her wedding dress.
Think she’s removed anything with Em or Sophie.
she did look really pretty… all of them are gone I think the ones of Sophie and em, sad really must be hard and probably hurt seeing them up on the channel knowing she lost those friends.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
No vlog today cos both of them had covid. Can you imagine how insufferable Bubzzzzzz has been having that !!
Have you noticed she’s never mentioned being vaxxed and can barely bring herself to say ‘Covid’? She kept referring to it as the ‘lurgy’. I think she’s a bit of a denier / anti vaxxer like her dad but at her size she could end up seriously ill . Thankfully she wasn’t but still.