Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel so sorry for poor Gizmo. Obviously had no training when young and got replaced with a newer model who’s now gods gift. She absolutely could have taken him with them to the park and carried him if he is that bad on his leash.

Reactions: 5
Isn't being on a picnic supposed to be relaxing? With a dog right up in your face at eye level, begging. So stupid. Do something about it!

Also her soundtracks, duck me, the whiny twangy 'for you and I the future is bright' one, yeah keep convincing yourself by listening to that over and over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They've really spoilt that dog, am so sure when giz was really poorly with his back it was down to that pup being so boisterous, looks like it's happened again! I can leave any food out in front of my dog, he'll drawl, specially a cheese sarnie, but no way would he pinch it!

Reactions: 3
Her vlog today, bubzz has a new toy, gosh he's so obsessed with that tiny bit of grass!!
Her dog nicking a sandwich, they thought it was funny, no no, I hate scrounging dogs, oh and her mum actually turned up!
there def not worried about money dropping 300 on the oled switch - Candy looked so impressed with it lmao bet she hates it… it doesn’t make sense to be saying we’re watching on what we spend then drop that sort of money

I must admit I did find it funny when Newt helped herself to a sandwich, I’m not surprised though in the next scene Candy was eating a sandwich right in front of her so you can’t blame her. How many times did she mention editing her vlogs again you would think it was her full time job, and eating all that crap and putting the weight back on again is making them both so tired. Think they both need to get a life as all they seem to do is lie around on the couch doing bugger all.

Reactions: 4
They've really spoilt that dog, am so sure when giz was really poorly with his back it was down to that pup being so boisterous, looks like it's happened again! I can leave any food out in front of my dog, he'll drawl, specially a cheese sarnie, but no way would he pinch it!
they haven’t trained those dogs in the slightest - when they were on there picnic I just imagined newt snatching the sandwich out of a child’s hands and potentially really hurting them

i think she needs to rethink what she films - her vlogs are so boring and the same every week, how ppl are watching it and still enjoying it I don’t know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Bubzzzzz clearly let Newt pinch that sandwich. Pathetic.

Poor Gizmo should have gone with them, get him a stroller or something ffs.

The Creature sorry I mean The Mother was well enough for coffee and cake again I see. But is conveniently never well enough to go to Candy's house when invited.

Bubzzz spending all that money on the Nintendo device clearly shows his priorities. Now i'm realising why he bought her the romantic hand moulding kit last week, to sweeten her up cos he was about to drop £300+ on that.

they haven’t trained those dogs in the slightest - when they were on there picnic I just imagined newt snatching the sandwich out of a child’s hands and potentially really hurting them
That's a good point, that newt is totally spoilt, really can't imagine them with a baby tbh.

I can imagine them with a baby exhausted and bickering with each other. The dogs penned in and ignored. And heavier than they are currently coz of all the takeaway.

Reactions: 1
@Delia Smith your comments do make me laugh, that creature!! Oh and wasn't candy so happy her mum brought her something, but I bet candy paid for all the coffees and waffles etc, when you have a toxic parent, best thing to do is cut them out of you life, I've done that, been over 10 years now, and can honestly say, haven't missed them.

• Heart
Has she gotten rid of her insta? Sorry if it's already been discussed but I've only just found this thread.
Also, does anyone know what happened between her and Emma Millard?
just noticed her instagram seems gone… maybe she’s giving it up

All I can say about her is that she hasn't half piled all the weight back on that she lost!!!

We'll, she's had covid!

That vlog was a total snorefest! She should just not have bothered! It amazes me how totally obsessed with food they are! Their house is full to the brim of food, and there is only 2 of them! That one vlog had an ocado food delivery, odd box fruit and veg delivery and then free cakes they'd been sent, oh, plus 'bubs' had bought back Tim bits!? Which I think are donuts!! Unbelievable! She will never lose weight whilst food rules them like it does!!😱

We'll, she's had covid!

That vlog was a total snorefest! She should just not have bothered! It amazes me how totally obsessed with food they are! Their house is full to the brim of food, and there is only 2 of them! That one vlog had an ocado food delivery, odd box fruit and veg delivery and then free cakes they'd been sent, oh, plus 'bubs' had bought back Tim bits!? Which I think are donuts!! Unbelievable! She will never lose weight whilst food rules them like it does!!😱
She has piled all the weight back on thst she had lost. Her backside is huge!!!

I thought it was a bit sad how she didn’t make her own plans when Burnham was off with his mate. And to say she will go with him next time. Bloody hell it’s a bit full on!

I’m also confused by the spending. One week they are struggling and trying to save, the next they are spending money like water! Didn’t bubzz get a Nintendo switch last week?

Reactions: 4
That Bubzzzz creature is obsessed with sugary food.
Wonder what he was upto with Jeff. Maybe making a gaming fort in Jeff's bedroom?

• Haha
Her IG is gone????? It seems a bit weird to me that she's done that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.