Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No vlog today cos both of them had covid. Can you imagine how insufferable Bubzzzzzz has been having that !!
Have you noticed she’s never mentioned being vaxxed and can barely bring herself to say ‘Covid’? She kept referring to it as the ‘lurgy’. I think she’s a bit of a denier / anti vaxxer like her dad but at her size she could end up seriously ill . Thankfully she wasn’t but still.

Reactions: 2
I think I've watched my last full Youpenga vlog. Oh my days they are so boring and repetitive. I wish them well and will keep subscribed as I hope to see them get the family they hope for...but until that day I cannot waste another minute watching Lidl vlogs, Candy cleaning up her lounge, and car journeys to supermarkets. She has become a lazy YouTuber, and I'm pretty sure it's noticeable to others and backfiring on her, as I think the number of her subscribers is going down. it's annoying actually that she wants us to support her when there's no effort from her part. When I first followed her, I loved her fashion vlogs, weekends out with friends, beauty reviews etc. These days....nothing. There's much better things to do in life than watch them in that wee house fit to burst with their bought on a whim purchases every week. Bit of a rant there, sorry...but have reached the limit!

Reactions: 7
I think doing all the food shop hauls is quite crass at the minute! They do not need all that food!

Will she be getting money from the vlogs? At this point, I cannot see why she's continuing with them! It's rinse and repeat on every one!

She will get money from the vlogs , she was asking people to watch older vlogs last week to ‘help the Channel’ as she hadn’t uploaded due to being ill . She also mentioned being grateful that some people were watching the ads.
Her content needs to be shaken up big time. The music is the same in every vlog too. She’s in limbo with this channel. I don’t think there will be baby content for a while either.
A house move would be interesting , we know they don’t do holidays abroad , I think maybe she needs to give up ?

Reactions: 6
I started watching Candy because she was in a similar situation to me. Plus size, with a partner/husband, both working full time and meeting up with mates at weekends.

I feel like her life has got more sheltered due to the pandemic and she’s becoming too reliant on her husband for company. I don’t relate to their lifestyle at all. I’d be bored to tears if this was all i did at a weekend.

I've been looking for her IG again - it's still not there....however, on 'Bub's' IG, someone made a comment 12 weeks ago : " Well… I’ve been worried and now there you both are, all smiles! "......which tells me that during her hiatus from youtube that her and 'bubs' were not getting on! hmmmm......Where is Persha when you need her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When you think the vlogs can’t get any more boring….

shes definitely lost her spark for it.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s preparing us for a long Covid journey ….
My hubby had covid a few months ago and he was quite ill (despite being double jabbed and had the booster) - he's 59 year's old. He can run rings around these two moping idiots. What are they? In their 30's and had covid for what seems like quite a short time......Burnham couldn't even manage a walk round a garden centre without being 'wiped out' - which, seems pretty normal for him. I've never known such a young fella mope around and constantly complain he's not well........

• Heart
My hubby had covid a few months ago and he was quite ill (despite being double jabbed and had the booster) - he's 59 year's old. He can run rings around these two moping idiots. What are they? In their 30's and had covid for what seems like quite a short time......Burnham couldn't even manage a walk round a garden centre without being 'wiped out' - which, seems pretty normal for him. I've never known such a young fella mope around and constantly complain he's not well........
Diabetes maybe? He is tired all the time indeed..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She mentioned being off plan as it was the weekend, but no mention of how much weight she’s lost since being back on plan. God is that the only shirt that fits her.

Dull dull dull dull dull!!!!

She needs to either stop altogether, or stop for a few weeks, really think about what she wants to film and get her sh!t together! Noone in their right mind wants to see her waddling round that living room, making coffee and hanging her big knickers out to dry!! Come on!!

She is so insecure, and needs the adoration of her 'conmunity' to feel validated! it's very sad really! She's completely lost her way, especially as she's not doing the clothes hauls anymore! She could definitely do some clothes vids, even if she doesn't want to buy loads or be given lots of freebies, trying stuff on from her wardrobe to get some fresh ideas! Looking for more sustainable plus size brands or charity shop finds! She's stuck wearing that grubby looking shirt every vlog!

Reactions: 7
Very dull vlog!! Definitely using covid as an excuse for being lazy now.

Why was she acting like she was hiking up mountains before covid!? ‘Before i would be all go go go’ no you wouldnt candy.

You only go go go to haskins and that’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just rewatched the vlog, thinking of setting up a Bulls***t bingo game of how many times she says “watching vlogs & lazing on the couch” in one vlog.

I've been looking for her IG again - it's still not there....however, on 'Bub's' IG, someone made a comment 12 weeks ago : " Well… I’ve been worried and now there you both are, all smiles! "......which tells me that during her hiatus from youtube that her and 'bubs' were not getting on! hmmmm......Where is Persha when you need her
Hi I'M HERE. Unfortunately she has decided to disown me so have no idea what is going on in her life. She is still putting on the mommy and me show taking mommy out just show everyone what a "wonderful" daughter she is. Mom is still in a "bad way" with her shoulder when talking to her son saying she needs operations etc etc which is bullshit its just an excuse. He wants her come visit when baby is born in November (her 1st grandchild, 2nd or 3rd for head dad who has blocked his son and is sending the most horrendous message to his fiance).
I still cannot believe she has not mentioned about becoming an aunt especially as its the first one. Soooooooo selfish. We are going to try and vist them over Xmas for a bit of support.

Just had a quick look at her vlog and see she is showing the family pics at her parents house "family" pictures which has all of us in it (myself, my hubby and my 2 sons), despite disowning us. Did not have volume on as it is soul destroying. I am actually lost for words.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi I'M HERE. Unfortunately she has decided to disown me so have no idea what is going on in her life. She is still putting on the mommy and me show taking mommy out just show everyone what a "wonderful" daughter she is. Mom is still in a "bad way" with her shoulder when talking to her son saying she needs operations etc etc which is bullshit its just an excuse. He wants her come visit when baby is born in November (her 1st grandchild, 2nd or 3rd for head dad who has blocked his son and is sending the most horrendous message to his fiance).
I still cannot believe she has not mentioned about becoming an aunt especially as its the first one. Soooooooo selfish. We are going to try and vist them over Xmas for a bit of support.

Just had a quick look at her vlog and see she is showing the family pics at her parents house "family" pictures which has all of us in it (myself, my hubby and my 2 sons), despite disowning us. Did not have volume on as it is soul destroying. I am actually lost for words.
God that’s awful. What did he say in the message to the fiancée?
Must be so awful for her brother. It’s sinister how fake she is.

She’s admitted to gaining weight and being off plan and that’s making her feel a bit down.

Nice to see she is being a bit honest with herself for once.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.