Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks miserable in her latest vlogs. I think being back in the office has really affected her mood. Her diet has down the hill, she has no spark or whatever..

Reactions: 3
At least bubzzz managed to peel his dressing gown off and go for a dog walk! Bet he took to his bed after, probably sooo tired:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously boring. Honestly - if people enjoy watch that drivel then I feel sorry for them… shall just have to see what’s posted here next weekend I won’t be wasting my time.

they both seem miserable AF

Reactions: 1
What a snorefest!
Has she fallen out with the groomer Sophie? She definitely said 'he' when referring to the dog's being ready. Beginning to look weird.... fell out with Emma after the wedding, doesn't seem to see Vicky anymore and now Sophie.
Think she fell out with Sophie and Emma at the same time! It's all very strange. They come across as very unhappy! She shouldn't have bothered with that vlog!😴

Does anyone else find it weird in bnm that shes set the camera up on a shelf filmed herself walking over and tapping him on the arse and then turned round to go pick the camera back up then edited that out.
Thats not like a candid moment caught on camera you’ve set that whole thing up

What a snorefest!
Think she fell out with Sophie and Emma at the same time! It's all very strange. They come across as very unhappy! She shouldn't have bothered with that vlog!😴
agreed. A whole weekend in 20min is a bit sad really and they seemed to do naff all… she needs to get creative with her videos especially working mon-Fri, Vicky (also an ex friend and on YT - seems to film less but achieve so much more - candy is just too lazy imo

Reactions: 2
I was thinking I think the main reasons she gets up so early is because she’s very highly strung and also drinks way too much caffeine.
I’ve never known anyone to quench their thirst with a milky coffee…. With her shes constantly drinking coffee or 2ltr bottles of Coke Zero both full of caffeine.
She needs to drink water and go on the decaf imo.
They lead such boring lives considering she’s a vlogger… time to rethink what she wants to do cos even as a hate watcher I am bored to tears

I was thinking I think the main reasons she gets up so early is because she’s very highly strung and also drinks way too much caffeine.
I’ve never known anyone to quench their thirst with a milky coffee…. With her shes constantly drinking coffee or 2ltr bottles of Coke Zero both full of caffeine.
She needs to drink water and go on the decaf imo.
They lead such boring lives considering she’s a vlogger… time to rethink what she wants to do cos even as a hate watcher I am bored to tears
I agree, am not into coffee, I love tea, but I've had to cut down and drink decaf tea, which is pretty gross!! I also drink loads of water! It's not the end of the world!! Her vlogs are boring as duck, bubzzz is obsessed with a bit of lawn which isn't even his! I don't understand them at all 🤷‍♀️

Imagine buying a brand new lawnmower and it looks a pretty decent one too, to mow that tiny wee bit grass. Why not save that money and continue using your dads like they were. Also her hair is such a mess, that fringe thing does nothing for her, when she’s got her glasses on and thick fringe to side she’s the double of Rose West lol. I can’t believe how boring they both are. They never do anything, no concerts or theatre shows, no cinema visits. Why not splurge on a sat night and go for a lovely meal. Visit another city ffs.

• Heart
Imagine buying a brand new lawnmower and it looks a pretty decent one too, to mow that tiny wee bit grass. Why not save that money and continue using your dads like they were. Also her hair is such a mess, that fringe thing does nothing for her, when she’s got her glasses on and thick fringe to side she’s the double of Rose West lol. I can’t believe how boring they both are. They never do anything, no concerts or theatre shows, no cinema visits. Why not splurge on a sat night and go for a lovely meal. Visit another city ffs.
omg the rose west vibes haha.

they did all that work with the seeding then they got turf - doesn’t make sense - also bubs said he didn’t like the dads lawn mower suck it up if it’s free prob only need to do it a few time a month in the spring summer

She's got a new shirt!!! And mentioned coffee alot, she's defo been reading here , oh and they're both off plan:rolleyes:

Bubzzzz looks mid 50’s.

The hand moulding kit… ‘thought I’d get you a romantic gift’
He said that genuinely… it’s up there with the 5 pack of bastise he gets her every Christmas. Yeah every woman’s ideal romantic gift …

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not one to judge anyone on how they look and I know everyone's different, but I've lost nearly a stone in 3 months, no ww, sw, fad diet, just cut back on what I eat, don't eat after 6pm, walk abit further with my dog and drink loads of water, and I feel so much better for it! She's got a goal of having a baby, you'd think that would be enough, plus health wise, to carry on eating sensibly 🤷‍♀️

When they go off plan, they certainly do it big time. I can’t believe the amount of junk food they bought, even though they are off plan they could have made better choices. Did anyone else think the lounge looked a bit bare? I did wonder it the hand casting kit was a hint to her being pregnant.

Looks like the baby plans may be on hold - no way she’s loosing her goal weight for the year on that junk food diet… I’ve changed my eating habits the past year and haven’t felt denied anything and still lost over 4 stone.

Why is her NEW shirt sooo big? Do you think she plans to grow in to it with the new junk food diet 🫣🤣

When they go off plan, they certainly do it big time. I can’t believe the amount of junk food they bought, even though they are off plan they could have made better choices. Did anyone else think the lounge looked a bit bare? I did wonder it the hand casting kit was a hint to her being pregnant.
To me that's a gift you'd maybe buy if you had a baby, cast their hands feet etc, I don't for one second think she's pregnant, don't think bubzz has it in him tbh :ROFLMAO: i see giz has had issues, that's that other dog jumping on his back all the time, they really need to walk her more.

• Haha
There was no way they were getting both hands in that tiny bucket lol and the least romantic present I could think of - why would you only cast adult hand unless it was for art or something lmao

• Haha
There was no way they were getting both hands in that tiny bucket lol and the least romantic present I could think of - why would you only cast adult hand unless it was for art or something lmao
If my oh brought that home to me, I'd be like, wtaf.have you lost your mind!!!

I think its a sweet gift, its very her. Theres some places you can go and a professional will actually guide you thru it and they make a cute decor with it in a glass presentation thing.would i have it in my house nope,but i think its her kind of thing.

on the other hand i did find it weird that he was sat fully clothed with his dressing gown over his clothes with the door open on a gorgeous sunny day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.