Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its a sweet gift, its very her. Theres some places you can go and a professional will actually guide you thru it and they make a cute decor with it in a glass presentation thing.would i have it in my house nope,but i think its her kind of thing.

on the other hand i did find it weird that he was sat fully clothed with his dressing gown over his clothes with the door open on a gorgeous sunny day.
Really?? Sorry but I have to disagree, I don't see the love between them, maybe I'm an old cynic, but he's a lazy arse, and is probably happy she's gone off plan so they can both eat shite, really can't see them with a baby, he annoyed me so much earlier, sat in his dressing gown eating something and both dogs were in his face, nope, I've had dogs all my life, they've never scrounged like their dogs do.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I dont mean anything in their relationship I just mean that gift is very her, like she has her dried wedding flower bouquet in her camping/clothes/workout equitment that went to die room. She comes across as very sentimental or likes to show those type of things maybe its over compensation I dnt know 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way they dogs sit right in their faces staring whilst they both eat is awful. Why would you not teach your pets to not do that. It looks weird lol. She’s so lazy, she could have taught them dogs so much especially the little one, instead they sit staring, jump about the other dog. She can’t take the both cos of how they are. Surely you would want to help your dog learn better.

Reactions: 3
The way they dogs sit right in their faces staring whilst they both eat is awful. Why would you not teach your pets to not do that. It looks weird lol. She’s so lazy, she could have taught them dogs so much especially the little one, instead they sit staring, jump about the other dog. She can’t take the both cos of how they are. Surely you would want to help your dog learn better.
Im not a fan of dogs drawling for food, to me that's bad behaviour, but it's down to the owners, that's what training is about! If my dog looks at me when I'm eating, I say bugger off, and off he goes!!!

Reactions: 2
There dogs - most are easy to train, I personally detest how they allow them to sit there and beg for food and then they feed them… I can imagine them with a child giving it anything they wanted. I can also imagine them with that child when it could walk and talk it would be having tantrums and screaming in the middle of a supermarket…

I bet Bubzzzzzz was delighted they didn’t go camping.
He’s surgically attached to that stinky dressing gown and did you see all the crappy super noodle type food they bought and all the crisps. It’s a shame he’s so hell bent on sabotaging their diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shame we didn’t get to witness them put the tent up or down on there own I still chuckle at the thought… well he was successful in his mission of sabotage, zero sympathy though she’s an adult and can say ‘no, I’ll have something healthier’

Oh the porta pottie - so glad she didn’t show that, she hit a new low with filling up a jar… I think she said gizmo was unwell the beginning of the week so they cancelled in case he wasn’t better - which he was

edit - I think they didn’t go as it was raining

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
When bubzzz gave her the present she said it has been a rough week and a half. Wonder if that was Giz health related or something else

Hope they will not show us their potty 😂
And maybe WW isn’t just right for them? From my experience with over 25 years of different diets the most important is to find the one u can really stick with. For me it is surely keto.

Hope they will not show us their potty 😂
And maybe WW isn’t just right for them? From my experience with over 25 years of different diets the most important is to find the one u can really stick with. For me it is surely keto.
ive been watching my 600lb life (poor sods it must be miserable) the dr on their says diets don’t work it has to be a lifestyle change. So this constant on plan off plan thing they are doing is just never going to work and if they want a kid they will have to be way more organised and awake lol

Just saw a fleecing moment of new vlog, had to stop watching a while back, her posh I'm from the royal family accent she puts on irks me. Along with that man child husband of hers with his suitcase of warhammer figures. If she stopped drinking coffee she would get pregnant, caffeine causes havoc with overies. Is it me or has she put weight on?

• Heart
Just saw a fleecing moment of new vlog, had to stop watching a while back, her posh I'm from the royal family accent she puts on irks me. Along with that man child husband of hers with his suitcase of warhammer figures. If she stopped drinking coffee she would get pregnant, caffeine causes havoc with overies. Is it me or has she put weight on?
All of this,100%. I thought it was just me who can't stand the faux posh accent :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All of this,100%. I thought it was just me who can't stand the faux posh accent :ROFLMAO:
lol cool, nice to meet you! Yes i just cannot stand it. I know we all have our posh phone voices, it's normal and people want to talk clear on youtube, but nah this woman is a whole entire ballgame of fakeness. It starts out a bit midway middle class and ends up sound like one of the royal family, it's laughable that she thinks people believe this rubbish.

lol cool, nice to meet you! Yes i just cannot stand it. I know we all have our posh phone voices, it's normal and people want to talk clear on youtube, but nah this woman is a whole entire ballgame of fakeness. It starts out a bit midway middle class and ends up sound like one of the royal family, it's laughable that she thinks people believe this rubbish.
As for coffee, its poison, I never touched the stuff when I was before, in pregnancy and never really drank much since. Caffeine interferes with cortisol levels and causes too much inflammation in the body. I'm talking people like her who drink it all day and pepsi max too. They have also done a lot of studies on caffeine and the overies. The amount people drink is important and if its on a regular basis, strong coffee, plus pepsi and coke drinks it builds up in the body. Theres a reason people get caffeine poisoning, cause its garbage. Dehydrates the body, which in turn screws up the kidneys.

Has she gotten rid of her insta? Sorry if it's already been discussed but I've only just found this thread.
Also, does anyone know what happened between her and Emma Millard?

Has she gotten rid of her insta? Sorry if it's already been discussed but I've only just found this thread.
Also, does anyone know what happened between her and Emma Millard?
You'll have to read back over the threads, no one really knows what happened between her and Emma!!

Her vlog today, bubzz has a new toy, gosh he's so obsessed with that tiny bit of grass!!
Her dog nicking a sandwich, they thought it was funny, no no, I hate scrounging dogs, oh and her mum actually turned up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.