Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few mins into the vlog she's sad about putting on weight then a few clips later her and Sloth Man are eating meatballs , cake and milkshake at Ikea. That's your problem Candy. I think Sloth Man is a feeder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She mentioned being off plan as it was the weekend, but no mention of how much weight she’s lost since being back on plan. God is that the only shirt that fits her.
she probably hasn’t lost any weight since being back on plan - just a few videos back she was talking about being off plan - so she must have only been “back” on plan a week or so before covid she needs to realise diets don’t work - change in lifestyles do. Me and my partner have recently had covid we weren’t affected as bad as we had thought luckily especially as we both have had previous I’ll health due to lung issues and pre-existing conditions - and if I’m being honest I think they both have used it as an excuse and milked the whole situation

I still cannot believe she has not mentioned about becoming an aunt especially as its the first one.
This would also explain some of her depression (or being on the struggle bus what ever she wants to call it) she’s depressed and just needs to admit it

Reactions: 2
she probably hasn’t lost any weight since being back on plan - just a few videos back she was talking about being off plan - so she must have only been “back” on plan a week or so before covid she needs to realise diets don’t work - change in lifestyles do. Me and my partner have recently had covid we weren’t affected as bad as we had thought luckily especially as we both have had previous I’ll health due to lung issues and pre-existing conditions - and if I’m being honest I think they both have used it as an excuse and milked the whole situation

This would also explain some of her depression (or being on the struggle bus what ever she wants to call it) she’s depressed and just needs to admit it
I hope you & your partner are feeling better.

Reactions: 1
She’s admitted to gaining weight and being off plan and that’s making her feel a bit down.

Nice to see she is being a bit honest with herself for once.
She buys the junk food she eats. Am I being weird as I don't find chocolate /crisps or snacks appealing? We rarely have takeaway/food deliveries. We don't have fried food either ....but, eat lots of healthy meals with a good variety. I might grab an apple or orange between meals

Reactions: 1
She buys the junk food she eats. Am I being weird as I don't find chocolate /crisps or snacks appealing? We rarely have takeaway/food deliveries. We don't have fried food either ....but, eat lots of healthy meals with a good variety. I might grab an apple or orange between meals
you sound like you have a normal healthy diet, candy and Burnham though totally opposite - they have the time and money to cook healthy meals yet choose the lazy options. She shouldn’t really complain about gaining weight when she’s buying the junk food.

i think WW has enabled her to think she can still have the junk food and still loose weight (which you probably can, in moderation, but not if your an emotional over eater and the husband is a feeder and just as lazy.

I hope you & your partner are feeling better.
Thank you yes luckily we are feeling much better now - we were both like we had a very bad cold. Some lingering effects but nothing to complain about

you sound like you have a normal healthy diet, candy and Burnham though totally opposite - they have the time and money to cook healthy meals yet choose the lazy options. She shouldn’t really complain about gaining weight when she’s buying the junk food.

i think WW has enabled her to think she can still have the junk food and still loose weight (which you probably can, in moderation, but not if your an emotional over eater and the husband is a feeder and just as lazy.
for some reason she doesn’t want to accept that WW doesn’t fit with her lifestyle.

You definitely can have any food you want provided you moderate the items which are less nutritious, but she often seems to have complete blow outs at weekends, then tries to undo it all by scoffing endless fruit boxes. (Also lots of sugar there)

Reactions: 3
There's nothing wrong with snacks in moderation but I don't understand why she shows us a large box full of fruit and in the next haul there's donuts, crisps and everything else. Nothing is moderation with her.
Stick to smaller quantities of everything including fruit.
Don't go 'off plan' at the weekend just keep everything steady throughout the week so you don't have that big craving and come down after Sat/Sun.
I've said it before but she has way to much caffeine in the form of milky coffees and coke zero.
Drink water instead and just have 1 coffee a day or swap out milky coffee for americano.

Reactions: 4
Has the relationship with her brother completely broken down? If not, why can't she show a bit of happiness for him? She will be an Aunty which is lovely surely? Maybe she isn't showing it on camera but the whole 'woe is me' stuff says otherwise

Has the relationship with her brother completely broken down? If not, why can't she show a bit of happiness for him? She will be an Aunty which is lovely surely? Maybe she isn't showing it on camera but the whole 'woe is me' stuff says otherwise
Maybe she’s not mentioned it because she’s jealous that they’re having a baby and she can’t.

Reactions: 6
Yip she is not close to her brother at all. Never visited them in France although he has been living there for many many years. He is not very keen on her either. He realises how selfish and nasty she is. Still cannot believe no mention of her impending auntyhood. Would've thought she would be out and about buying baby stuff.

God that’s awful. What did he say in the message to the fiancée?
Must be so awful for her brother. It’s sinister how fake she is.
Something like she is a piece of tit and must f off. I have never never liked him from the day I met him, only tolerated him coz he was married to her. He is a spiteful, nasty, greedy, selfish man.

‘Homemaking’ 🙄🙄
I just can’t deal with it. Same old every week. Give it up Candy !

She's still not understanding the idea of 'healthy eating' - making different flavour flapjacks and 'Bubs' making some apple syrup Korean style. Her grocery shopping was full of unhealthy snacks. I thought they were desperate to start a family? I think she wanted to get pregnant before her brother and his fiancee - but, she didn't and has had a complete meltdown about it........

See she’s got some new tops, at least we won’t be subjected to that pink shirt for a while. Just taken a look at her FB page - the camping trip they went on looks to me as if they just pitched up in a field somewhere.

[QUOTE="Delia Smith, post: 10532252, member: I think Sloth Man is a feeder.
[/QUOTE]
With you on that one. Defo think he is... feel sorry for her really as she was doing well with the weight loss, but he was always in the background with a bake on him and I think that's why she's put it all back on and then some.

Only just actually watching the vlog. Very boring and fast forwarding most of it. Noticed she was straight over to the bakery section in Lidl. All white carbs too. Why not try wholemeal rice etc. Huge quantities of everything as well!
‘We picked up the big saver bags of crisps’ shows 3 huge bags 😭 Then shows a multipack too!
Anyone else find the way she slowly shows things to the camera really annoying ? Like it’s so twee and we should all copy her. Still on the multiple milky coffees a day in this hot weather:sick: how is that good for you ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Poor Giz being left whilst golden pup gets take. On the camping trip. Did they ever even attempt to train the older dog??

still don’t get how two seemingly capable adults can’t control 2 shitzus

I used to like watching her but now, as an "influencer", the only way she influences me is to NOT be anything like her :oops:(n)

• Haha
Such strange behaviour! Only taking 1 dog with them! If they had 2 kids would they just take 1 and leave the other with grandparents! Also, only staying 1 night as 'Bubs' was really sunburnt!🤣 What!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.