Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #5 Just a Plain Mean Girl Underneath the Hippie Facade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she would look so much fresher with shorter hair, down to the shoulder would look great and yes that would be a lot of hair to donate. Although I’m sure I’ve been following for a decade and she’s always had long hair so I doubt she will actually chop it. She’s also stepped up her makeup game today.
Upped the makeup and the blurring filter. Look at how blurred her forehead wrinkles look. They normally look like trenches on her face.

Screenshot_20240226_093814_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Ah. This is why she wore makeup I guess.

The newest scam, sorry, offering. And she remembered she's supposed to be Yoga Girl!

Screenshot_20240226_140825_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait.. wasn’t she over with yoga? Didn’t she say that eventually she was going to rename and rebrand? Didn’t she say that yoga wasn’t her calling anymore? Didn’t she say that now her life was planting tit and herbalism? What happened?? What changed? As always .. so confused here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait.. wasn’t she over with yoga? Didn’t she say that eventually she was going to rename and rebrand? Didn’t she say that yoga wasn’t her calling anymore? Didn’t she say that now her life was planting tit and herbalism? What happened?? What changed? As always .. so confused here
You're 100% correct and what changed was probably her bank account. It seems if you set up a brand as a yoga account, your followers don't like it when you no longer do yoga. There's no other explanation since she's still doing the herbal tit and is further into QAnon territory than ever.

Reactions: 5
I’m also confused as well as shocked by simply reading the last few pages here .

I followed her many years ago and went to her London workshop where she was happy to sign her new book but not have any photos at all taken.

last time I knew she lived in Aruba . Is she still there normally? What does her dad do? I had thought she came from a basic/normal background?

sorry for dumb questions! I’ve been out of her loop
---
I’m also confused as well as shocked by simply reading the last few pages here .

I followed her many years ago and went to her London workshop where she was happy to sign her new book but not have any photos at all taken.

last time I knew she lived in Aruba . Is she still there normally? What does her dad do? I had thought she came from a basic/normal background?

sorry for dumb questions! I’ve been out of her loop

@ella1979 So, you've missed some stuff haha.

She no longer lives in Aruba, they moved back to Sweden in 2022 if I recall correctly.

Her dad has companies that do gambling, I think. He has loads of money and she lied through her teeth when claiming to be self made and come from a normal family. Her dad's a millionaire.

Reactions: 4
@ella1979 So, you've missed some stuff haha.

She no longer lives in Aruba, they moved back to Sweden in 2022 if I recall correctly.

Her dad has companies that do gambling, I think. He has loads of money and she lied through her teeth when claiming to be self made and come from a normal family. Her dad's a millionaire.
Thanks .

blimey!. Gambling? High morals then …

She's truly something. She posts this but...what about the child that grows up with a phone shoved to their face? What then? Oh right, we raise a generation of children dependent on external validation to exist who display strong narcissistic tendencies.

Screenshot_20240303_181729_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
something’s up… watch..! She is going to leave that farm, she is going to say that she hates making that decision but it makes sense for her family bla bla bla … the fact that she spent the beginning of winter in the Maldives and the rest of it in Spain tells you that she is already done with Sweden. She was always this spoiled brat.. we just didn’t know millionaire daddy was always behind all her nonsense. Now we know what she wants she gets.. she left Aruba because she couldn’t stand the humiliation.. and I do not judge that.. but I think it was an immature decision to quit it all and buy a huge farm in Sweden. Would have been better to spend some time isolated yes, if that’s what she needed, think things through and then take the next steps.. but the problem is she has daddy and poor Dennis who enable all her crazy decisions.. and yes, I agree that she just realized that planting tit and herbalism, and posting from the middle of nowhere is not getting the attention she seeks… I’m waiting .. her patterns are so predictable now that she is going to do or speak about something very controversial soon to turn eyes on her with the effor

Reactions: 5
He is unrecognisable to me , I saw him I’d guess in 2015/2016 and no longer recognise him

Reactions: 3
This woman is such a liar. Do potatoes blur your forehead wrinkles in some angles but not on others Rachel?

Screenshot_20240305_061802_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4