Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #5 Just a Plain Mean Girl Underneath the Hippie Facade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the bottom of my heart: thank yoi!
🙈I hate those typos, is she so busy that she can't check what she wrote before posting it?

Reactions: 2
1000101666.jpg

She's such a dumbass. A 39 C fever is pretty bad for a newborn. An ear infection can go wrong really fast. But she's treating it all with herbs.
---
Also, so much for her perfect mother's intuition which told her it was just teething, ey?

Reactions: 4
Finn is going to have so much trauma. Years to come? He's going to be breastfeeding in grad school if Rachel has her way.

1000101678.jpg

“Here everyone - rent my two homes in Aruba”. I need more passive income so I can dick about at home doing sweet F/A!

Also little miss hypocrite - happy to have ibupropen to make your night a little easier are we? Guarantee that wasn’t for the kids sake!

• Haha
Does anyone remember when Amy Carlson died a few years ago OR when the doc came out last fall and people were asking her thoughts? I was watching the Love Has Won doc over the weekend and it triggered that deep memory, but I am pretty sure it was on her story so it’s long gone. She said something to the effect that she didn’t really have anything to say but it made her sad?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when Amy Carlson died a few years ago OR when the doc came out last fall and people were asking her thoughts? I was watching the Love Has Won doc over the weekend and it triggered that deep memory, but I am pretty sure it was on her story so it’s long gone. She said something to the effect that she didn’t really have anything to say but it made her sad?
I’d never heard of this woman, just read up about her. What an absolutely nuts story. Humans and their fragile egos, Rakel 💯 believes herself to be a superior being.

Reactions: 1
Asshole Rachel at it again. Demonizing medicine and tools that have helped women around the world.

She's vile.

1000102698.jpg

So people aren’t seeing her reels or maybe they’re just seeing through her. Starting with her amazing skin. It’s never looked better apparently!

Attachments

The woman is insane! Within a few story uploads she goes from "it's so kid-friendly you can just let Lea be alone on the slopes" (what does that have to do with kid-friendly?) to "oh Lea had such a bad fall" to "Lea is now going down the black diamond slope".

Like WTAF? Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't leave her on her own when skiing? She's 7 FFS! But Rachel thinks she is a guru and the bravest kid that ever lived, she does not need any supervision.

I can't with this woman :mad:

And yes, her skin looks truly awful - which is what will happen if you refuse to wear sunscreen because it's somehow demonic.

Reactions: 6
Here everyone, buy a £600 EMF repeller. That’ll undue my phone addiction. But don’t worry as daddy bought me a farm and my phone is on airplane mode

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Here everyone, buy a £600 EMF repeller. That’ll undue my phone addiction. But don’t worry as daddy bought me a farm and my phone is on airplane mode
I had a look and I think the one they have is actually around 2100 €
I can't imagine she wouldn't buy the most expensive tin foil hat there is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Another ad not claimed as such. I guess she gets this stuff for free. And of course she is glued to her phone all day but worries about radiation. 🙄 What is a coherent life affirming field anyway?

Rachel humble bragging about how much she lifts at the gym but doing everything with tit form like here. She's leaning. She can't stAy straight. It's too much weight for her. But she must brag.

1000103558.jpg

• Haha
Huh. Children who bite tend to have loads of repressed anger. Wonder why perfect child Bear who is so quiet and thoughtful and just perfect would have that?

1000103658.jpg

I think she mean he bites her in the breasts. I did it once and that was the sign for my mum that my breastfeeding time was over. Rachel should take the hint too 😉

Rachel got interviewed and called out for her freebirthing and how bad is her influence on this topic. I would like to see it.