Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bffr

Now that she’s successfully scammed people into buying her courses/classes/trainings/books, tuning into her podcasts and building a social media following under the GUISE that she is this divinely-attuned, self-made, free-spirit who went from living in a dirt shack in Costa rica to ~manifesting~ her dream life, she has no problem flaunting her TRUE secret sauce- familial wealth.

The grift is complete and now she doesn’t even try and keep up with the fairytale she created about her life. It’s just 20 person, first-class trips to the Maldives, setting her pet-husband up with expensive hobbies so he doesn’t feel bad about being unemployable and paddleball matches at daddy’s farm.

She is suchhhh a con artist and its amazing to me that she still has “fans”

• Heart
Reactions: 15

bffr

Rachel is in for a wild ride with these kids if she doesn’t reel it in with the woo and find more productive parenting philosophies. I don’t even know where to begin unpacking her latest stories but:

1. Leas friend was supposed to have a sleepover but her friend missed her mom and wanted to go home. So ofc this catapulted Lea into a massive tantrum that was so extreme, even Rachel felt as though it wasn’t safe for Finn to be there. Goes on to say that she was overwhelmed bc she didn’t have a safe place to put him. Um? Why not put the baby in his crib and go handle your 6 year old? Or tell your tantruming 6 year old to calm down or go to her room if she wants to continue throwing a fit. Which brings me to my next point.
2. Rachel “catches herself” and has this big self reflective moment over telling Lea to calm down and how it’s not fair to not let princess Leah express her authentic self and true emotions. The fucking drama, bro. Sometimes kids have tantrums and you need to nip it in the bud. Holding space for bad behavior isn’t going to get her the enlightened holy child she is thinking it will. It’s going to get her a spoiled, entitled and out of control child.
3. She finally puts Finn in his crib which he hates. Which is probably why he can’t sleep in it, why Rachel doesn’t sleep, why nobody is sleeping. Bc she refuses to just put that baby in his damn crib when need be.
4. Proceeds to pat herself on the back for “holding space” for Lea to scream, cry, freak out and arguably overreact (yes- even for a 6 year old) just because her friend changed her mind and wanted to go home during a sleepover
4. Apparently the tantrum was so bad that both Rachel and Lea were scared her friend wouldn’t want to play with her again, so Lea decides she wants to send her a message and apologize. But, ofc, in the apology message Lea tells the other child that she “ruined her day” and that “she should be sorry too” which of course authentic asshole Rachel thinks is hilarious
5. Somehow Rachel’s takeaway from all this noise is that it was somehow a magical lesson and not a nightmarish display of how bratty she is enabling her child to be. Thinks that all adults should behave more like guru Lea and completely lose their shit when life doesn’t go their way, bc it will help them arrive at a place of “healing”

The fact that she’s basically rebranded as a mom account and thinks anyone wants to take parenting advice from her is horrifying hahaha

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

wasabi_oh

Long-time occasional lurker here 👋 but I can’t bite my tongue any longer

Bored Rachel....no direction in life or value to society, so she choses to spend her afternoon provoking others like a spoiled attention seeking pre-schooler.

Rachel the white, european, privileged (& I mean that in the western sense), female, choosing to “freebleed” while globally, females campaign to put an end to inequality & stigma surrounding “period poverty” - I guess those hard won free sanitary products in various UK institutions, in an attempt to give every teenage girl dignity, were all in vain, huh Rachel 🤦‍♀️
And has she forgotten the females of Gaza she posted off recently? Making do with scraps of tent material. If only they had thought to reject that additional humiliation and “freebleed’ instead

I guess she no longer gets her peak dopamine surge from reactions to her “free birthing” stance.

Or perhaps you came to your senses Rachel? Had a look at WHO global data on live birthrates & maternal mortality, and finally understood why females have spent decades fighting to end healthcare inequalities. Demanding the sole basic right of access to professional and respectful medical care pre/post & during birth.

Which leads me on nicely to her antivax bs. Does she realise why there was a need for vaccination programmes surrounding communicable diseases in the first place? Rachel love, have you ever thought what the world & population under 5 would look like without them? It’s thanks to the mass uptake of vaccinations, by us that you frown upon, you likely get to hold your moon & sun in your arms each evening... What did we use before modern pharmaceuticals Rach? Thats right, herbs! We evolved for a reason.

Your an idiot Rachel, and I mean that in the literal sense. Educate yourself please. Your daughter & son will thank you for it.

I’m going to lay off her pushing of null research based pseudo supplements or else I’ll be here all night 😆

Reactions: 13

bffr

Is that child call Bear or Finn? I thought it was Finn but I’ve literally never heard her refer to him
as anything other than Bear?! Also the whole he’s so advanced chat is getting really old now! He might be crawling early but honestly I wouldn’t overthink it, im not sure it means he’s going to be genius or anything!
That baby is all body and no brains right now. And I am not saying that in a rude way!

Babies develop at different rates- some start to develop social skills quicker than others (smiling, laughing, eye contact, becoming socially aware and reactive) while others work on gross motor skills first (crawling, pulling up on things). Finn is obviously the latter, but also still has that spaced out, dopey little baby look about him (as mentioned earlier in this thread.)

Which is fine! Normal, even. But here’s the thing Rachel doesn’t get- just because he is ahead in ONE developmental milestone, doesn’t mean he is “advanced.” If he was ahead in ALL milestones he would be advanced. But also- why does it matter? Who the fuck cares?

Rachel showed some throwback pics of Lea the other day, and it is clear she was a MUCH more social baby at Finn’s age, albeit was later to crawl. So does that mean Lea was “delayed” simply bc she did not crawl as soon as the prodigy son? No! She just reached DIFFERENT developmental milestones quicker than others. This is true for literally every kid

My point is, as a second time mom, you would think Rachel would understand this but she has absolutely NO chill.

The whole “my freebirthed baby who has never had a checkup is so advanced” narrative needs to stop. It’s competitive, obnoxious and delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 12

QueenBW

VIP Member
Ok here we go:

The conservative prime minister of Sweden, Ulf Kristersson held a kind of meet and greet - open discussion kind of thing in Gothenburg. A lot of protesters attended the meeting, asking questions about why Sweden has not taken a stand against Israel. Kristersson made a gigantic freudian slip and said "Israel has the right to genoc.." before correcting himself. Of course it made the news and the conservative party and their voters are scrambling to save face, pretending it's not clear what he was about to say (it is). I'm guessing she posted the video of him slipping up.

The person she's responding to wrote that he did not say "folkm" which are the first five letters in genocide in swedish (folkmord) arguing he said "folk" which just mean people. They are accusing Rakel of spreading false information and making sweden appear in bad light, feeding conspiracy theories. Rakel is responding and saying it is clear what he was about to say, and that racism and oppression is grows in silence, especially in a country like Sweden where people are afraid to go out on a limb and stand up for what's right (I don't fully agree but that's another discussion). She then writes that instead of worrying how the world sees us, we should worry about people and their suffering, in Sweden and abroad. She's asking if the conspiracy theory is that Sweden did not vote for cease fire (we abstained, and it's obviously not a secret or anything).

The second slide says that the biggest conspiracy theory is that swedes think very highly of themselves, that we are not good people but we think we are. That when it comes to injustice we are racist like every other white country (we are, and noone thinks otherwise). She says that we care selectively, and we have a prime minister who shows us that every day. Then she writes "Imagine having a prime minister who fully believes genocide is ok, and a country full of people who are too afraid to protest because we want Sweden to appear just and good. The truth is more important. The children in Gaza are more important."

She's not wrong, but she argues with a lot of cliches without nuance and depth, and she has an air of someone who has spent time abroad and then comes home to tell everyone the lay of the land. To my eyes, she appears out of touch with the political climate in Sweden in general. She lives in a very small wealthy bubble, a lot of her friends are rich kids with made up jobs and financial security who live far away from poor(er) people and never meet anyone with different views or different upbringing.

The last slide is just her correcting herself because she used the wrong word for prime minister. It's because she thinks in english.
Wait. So. Once more she's criticizing the local people for basically being barbarians and not as enlightened as she is? So she learned nothing from Aruba gate? She's so stupid. Now if people go and egg her farm where's she gonna move?

Thank you for translating @Katzenjammer

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm all for not sending a tantruming child to cry alone in their room because I do have really bad memories of when my dad did it to me and I felt super scared and alone. But that doesn't mean letting the child just keep tantruming. "Holding space" is not just letting tornado Lea destroy everything. It's talking to her and calming her down and yes listening to her emotions but also letting her know that there are better ways of expressing them and that just like her friend choosing to leave hurt her, her tantrum is hurting her friend/Finn/Rachel. But no. That's too hard for Mother Nature Rachel.

And letting her shame her friend for "ruining" her day when the kid also was being honest about her feelings? She's creating a monster, I've said that for a while.

bffr

It’s so weird watching people become slaves to their own broken ideologies. She seems absolutely miserable, she has made zero progress on getting that baby to sleep, and yet she still refuses to try something different or accept help or advice from others.

I guess she’s still trying to process the fact that her perfectly nourished, bone broth drinking, freebirthed, unvaccinated baby is still just that…. A baby. Who doesn’t care about organic swaddles, pastured meat or 1000 dollar red light devices. Shocking

bffr

I haven't followed her content in a while and I also haven't seen the "Leah' tantrum" story myself - but reading that story on here almost made me feel sad for Leah, simly because her little life is allll over the internet. ESPECIALLY the bad stuff. Because Rachel loves the drama that comes from it.
The lives of children should not be showcased like that. I cannot grasp how anyone can find it acceptable to think that it's okay to show your children's weakest, most emotional, vulnerable and irrational moments online instead of just keeping it where they belong - in a safe place, so your children can develop safely!

Honestly if I were future grown-up Leah who has just found out that the most vulnerable phase of her entire life is entirely stored online and for millions of people to see, I'd feel severely violated.

Also I feel like stories involving Leah's friends add another dimension to the privacy matter. The other parents could hear about stuff that shouldn't concern them and that is none of their business (stuff that children say to their parents/families/close ones), which could have a severely negative impact on Leah's social life and how she gets perceived.
Everyone acts different at home vs in public and Rachel just puts the "at home"- version of Leah out there.

I feel so sorry for these children.

Also I just watched her latest couple of stories (haven't in months) and the picture with Finn in bed with that little blanket covering his nose and mouth?
My bet is she placed it there to stir up some drama. I mean why else would you keep it there, blankets that are shoved right over your face aren't comfortable for adults either.
you are so right. We shouldn’t even be talking about Lea- bc Lea should be just another random blonde girl running around sweden that we know nothing about. The fact that she is even a topic of conversation on a snark page just shows you how harmful momfluencer culture is. And the fact that it’s her own parent putting out so much personal information and stories about her- all to salvage her failing platform and dying yoga career is so shitty. I think in 10-15 years from now there are going to be a TON of lawsuits from of these influencer kids that have been exploited since birth and hopefully a lot more regulation to prevent it from happening

• Heart
1000008581.jpg

Is she for real? Like really? Has she no self awarness at all? She's on her phone all day. She films her children ALL DAY. Thats all she does. It's clear that her daugher is performing every time Rakel is filmimg her. Her son is transfixed by the screen every time she puts a phone in his face. How can she not see? I'm sorry but this provokes me to no end.

• Wow
Yay new thread! Just so this doesn’t get lost - can any of our Swedish comrades (or Rakel hiding behind her fake account, if she sees this) translate?
Ok here we go:

The conservative prime minister of Sweden, Ulf Kristersson held a kind of meet and greet - open discussion kind of thing in Gothenburg. A lot of protesters attended the meeting, asking questions about why Sweden has not taken a stand against Israel. Kristersson made a gigantic freudian slip and said "Israel has the right to genoc.." before correcting himself. Of course it made the news and the conservative party and their voters are scrambling to save face, pretending it's not clear what he was about to say (it is). I'm guessing she posted the video of him slipping up.

The person she's responding to wrote that he did not say "folkm" which are the first five letters in genocide in swedish (folkmord) arguing he said "folk" which just mean people. They are accusing Rakel of spreading false information and making sweden appear in bad light, feeding conspiracy theories. Rakel is responding and saying it is clear what he was about to say, and that racism and oppression is grows in silence, especially in a country like Sweden where people are afraid to go out on a limb and stand up for what's right (I don't fully agree but that's another discussion). She then writes that instead of worrying how the world sees us, we should worry about people and their suffering, in Sweden and abroad. She's asking if the conspiracy theory is that Sweden did not vote for cease fire (we abstained, and it's obviously not a secret or anything).

The second slide says that the biggest conspiracy theory is that swedes think very highly of themselves, that we are not good people but we think we are. That when it comes to injustice we are racist like every other white country (we are, and noone thinks otherwise). She says that we care selectively, and we have a prime minister who shows us that every day. Then she writes "Imagine having a prime minister who fully believes genocide is ok, and a country full of people who are too afraid to protest because we want Sweden to appear just and good. The truth is more important. The children in Gaza are more important."

She's not wrong, but she argues with a lot of cliches without nuance and depth, and she has an air of someone who has spent time abroad and then comes home to tell everyone the lay of the land. To my eyes, she appears out of touch with the political climate in Sweden in general. She lives in a very small wealthy bubble, a lot of her friends are rich kids with made up jobs and financial security who live far away from poor(er) people and never meet anyone with different views or different upbringing.

The last slide is just her correcting herself because she used the wrong word for prime minister. It's because she thinks in english.

bffr

Sorry if someone here beliefs in this things but this is so stupid. 🙈
This was soooo funny to me.

She spent her whole pregnancy and immediate postpartum projecting all these personality traits onto him. Oh he’s so chill. He’s so thoughtful. He’s introverted. He’s an observer.

Like no… he is a 5 second old potato. He doesn’t have a choice but to be a chill observer- he can barely hold his head up.

Anyway, I’m not an astrology girly but I love that even the astrologer was like unmmmm give it time

• Haha
Reactions: 11

feelingsalty

Getting the impression that Finn is not as easy a baby as Lea was and Rachel is really getting slapped in the face with it, especially with her determination to do everything herself and basically never get any help from anyone. She needs to 1. Get some ear plugs or noise cancelling headphones and get some sleep. I’ve been in pretty much this exact situation, it’s hard but you have to let go and let the other parent deal with it because your baby needs you to get rest. She has so much privilege she could even sleep in their little lake house or check in to a hotel for a night to catch up. 2. Get him a freaking checkup. She’s got to be feeling a ton of underlying anxiety that something is really wrong. Some babies just don’t sleep well at night but it’s imperative to get health issues ruled out.

They could also ask for help from all their friends and relatives, or hire a night nanny or someone like that; they certainly have the means. And yeah like the previous poster said, she doesn’t have to work and could sleep during the day.

I think Rachel’s anxiety has stemmed into major control issues that are affecting her whole family. It’s far from “ancestral” to try to do everything yourself; ancestrally mothers leaned on others a lot. It’s hard nowadays with our lack of “villages,” but Rachel has a lot of support available to her.

I can’t believe I bought into her hippy facade for so many years. She’s shameless now. Posting photos of her family’s mansion in Spain, a shot of her walking down their street full of luxury cars. She doesn’t fucking work, shills supplements and herbs and shit, thinking that we won’t be able to tell that her real secret is that her dad is wealthy beyond measure

bffr

I’ve said it before THEY HAVE SO MUCH DISPOSABLE! Yesterday the ott outside tree and today the PEMF mat - a mere snip at over £1k. Something pretty much all her followers couldn’t do at the drop of a hat… very relatable and earth mother of her
she does the opposite of influencing for me. All these saunas and tubs and biohacking devices and she’s still miserable, exhausted and and aging like milk in the Aruban sun. So I guess that’s the silver lining of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rachel will never be happy it’s not in her nature. She loves to jump on whatever bandwagon is rolling through. It suits her for a period and she waxes lyrical about the right way to “do” it before she’s distracted by the next shiny thing and of she goes. Forever in pursuit of happiness never quite achieving it.

Free bleeding. I think I’m done. That will be fun when her kid crawls through it and makes a Rorschach painting all over her all white decor. She needs to put on a pair of shoes and go get a job. Free bleeding. Ffs.

• Haha

samwhat

She sits and laughs that she was too lazy to go Christmas shopping and got it delivered. The driver was concerned he would get stuck in the snow, she said no problem, even though she hadn’t been outside. Then he got stuck and she is laughing about it. Then filmed Dennis trying to get the driver out.

This will be a really busy and stressful time for delivery drivers and she just thinks the whole thing is a joke.

Nope- she is the joke!!

• Angry
  • Wow

bffr

I feel like a lot of her sanctimonious ramblings come from a place of anxiety. Like other peoples babies choke because they feel them WRONG (purées) but her baby isn’t at risk of choking bc she is feeding him RIGHT (blw)

When in reality there is still a small risk of choking with both. But people with anxiety (Rachel) can’t accept that lack of control so they need to weave this false narrative that it won’t happen to them because they’re doing xyz.

You see the same thought process with anti vaxxers. They think that other peoples kids get cancer or are autistic bc their parents give them shots, but they didn’t therefor they don’t have to worry. When in reality genetics and mutating cells don’t discriminate.

People like Rachel should be a case study bc it’s bananas. Esp when they get on their soapbox and try to convince others, bc obviously quietly trying to convince herself isn’t validating enough.

ShaChe

Of course Lea has never been into toys, she’s better than any average child out there.

Of course Lea has watched the Barbie movie, a movie that is definitely not geared towards younger kids (hence the PG13 rating), but once again, Lea is better and more mature than the average 7 year old, so she can process all the nuanced and complicated topics of the movie.

Of course Rachel (and definitely Dennis) was too busy to bother putting the Barbie house together BEFORE giving it to her. As we all know, not all kids love spending 2+ hours engineering a plastic play house together, but Lea definitely does to get her creative juices flowing.

Merry Christmas you guys! 🎄

Attachments

• Heart