Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #5 Just a Plain Mean Girl Underneath the Hippie Facade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No worries! Not sure how they managed when they were in the Maldives though, they were there for longer than two weeks, weren't they?
Yeah, I checked and they flew on Nov. 4th and flew back on the 21st so at least two weeks and a half. Any similar break in November? Or a holiday or something that could stretch the 10 days further?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I checked and they flew on Nov. 4th and flew back on the 21st so at least two weeks and a half. Any similar break in November? Or a holiday or something that could stretch the 10 days further?
Yes, there is a similar break in November. Kids get one week off then as well.

Reactions: 3
They both are aging like fine wine 😄
Does Dennis still do his iron man thing? Even in his active times he didn't look very fit, but now? His whole face changed. Must be the healthy diet they are now on🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To me he just looks older, which he is, and has a haircut like a donkey chewed his hair.

She's the one that looks bloated and kind of red-purple? Yikes.

Must be all that nonsense leading to no sleep. She's slowly killing herself just to avoid giving her baby some limits.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe I bought into her hippy facade for so many years. She’s shameless now. Posting photos of her family’s mansion in Spain, a shot of her walking down their street full of luxury cars. She doesn’t bleeping work, shills supplements and herbs and tit, thinking that we won’t be able to tell that her real secret is that her dad is wealthy beyond measure

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I bought into her hippy facade for so many years. She’s shameless now. Posting photos of her family’s mansion in Spain, a shot of her walking down their street full of luxury cars. She doesn’t bleeping work, shills supplements and herbs and tit, thinking that we won’t be able to tell that her real secret is that her dad is wealthy beyond measure
She’s been selling lies for quite some time. 🤮
---
Yikes…..
This is an ad to NOT by all the tit she sells or pushes; the supplements, practices and restrictions. It’s proof Rachel doesn’t know what the hell she is talking about or doing. They don’t look healthy.

Reactions: 7
Yes, there is a similar break in November. Kids get one week off then as well.
The autumn break was week 44. 30 Oct - 5 Nov so she was about 12 days (if I calculated correctly) away from school.
---
“Daddy, pwetty pwease buy me a car”
that car seems to be very environmental friendly 🙄 But I guess caring for the environment is not ancestral enough in her world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Of course they're one of those annoying families who can't control their children and make life a living hell for all on board a flight.

Screenshot_20240220_123948_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Martha REALLY triggered her today 🤣
The entitled, asshole-y way she treats any sort of criticism says more about her than about the person sending the message. What an unlikable person Rachel is. No wonder her social circle consists of family and people she pays.

Reactions: 10
Is this actually a thing?! Is it even legal?! I hope she’s just been suckered in to buying any old bit of wood. She’s only done it for more bragging rights!

Attachments

• Haha
I don't want to know how much she spend for this spoon. 🙄
Has she give up the ancestral thing? Haven't her talk about it for a while. Perhaps even she knows that she can't sell that to her audience anymore. 😉

Is this actually a thing?! Is it even legal?! I hope she’s just been suckered in to buying any old bit of wood. She’s only done it for more bragging rights!
This sounds like it should be episode one of a podcast called Useless tit That Idiotic Rich People Buy
---
Screenshot_20240221_160135_Instagram.jpg
And yay, we've got the asshole Rachel to thank for adding to the return of preventable diseases. she is so vile.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7