Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #5 Just a Plain Mean Girl Underneath the Hippie Facade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds like it should be episode one of a podcast called Useless tit That Idiotic Rich People Buy
---
View attachment 2772059And yay, we've got the asshole Rachel to thank for adding to the return of preventable diseases. she is so vile.
Eye ointment?!? What is so bad about EYE OINTMENT
---
She is living proof that all the kooky q-anon conspiracy theories ARE the conspiracy!!!! Since she’s gone all “ancestral” she looks and acts awful. She was tolerable and looked far healthier when she was doing what a) normal people do and b) science and data support - eating balanced and healthy plant based, getting medical treatment… people think they’re so damn smart for buying into these conspiracies and feel so different and better than everyone else but they’re just clowns

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What is an eye ointment? I tried to translate it to German, but the translation is salve for the eye. Is it a special procedure for kids?

Reactions: 1
I just don't understand what makes her the expert? She refuses to believe what science and professionals who have studied for years advise, but she is somehow qualified to give out advice?

Reactions: 5
"Trust your gut, you know best."
Well, I would argue that medical professionals who have studied their field for years and committed their lives to helping others know best but I'm neither ancestral nor a mother so I probably don't know anything anyway.
I also don't know how your gut feeling would be of use if your child caught measles 🤦‍♀️

She is a tit stirrer for sure. Never happy if there is no drama or controversy.

Reactions: 8
I just don't understand what makes her the expert? She refuses to believe what science and professionals who have studied for years advise, but she is somehow qualified to give out advice?
She’s that arrogant! Takes an online herbalist class and suddenly is THEE authority on medicinal herbs as treatment for medical conditions. Because of course, she knows better than medical professionals that have undergone years of rigorous and comprehensive training. I hated that she said MEDwife, as if to imply that a midwife with medical training is harmful to a birthing woman. What the actual duck? You don’t want an individual who is TRAINED to help you give birth? And believe they will do you and your baby harm? She’s so far gone

What is an eye ointment? I tried to translate it to German, but the translation is salve for the eye. Is it a special procedure for kids?
It's a commonplace procedure all over the world where newborns are given antibiotic eye drops or ointments right after birth to prevent eye infections from going through the birth canal / just being out in the world.

At that age an eye infection could leave the baby blind for life. But hey. Rachel knows best

Reactions: 9
Oh okay. Why can anyone be against it?
Because bad bad antibiotics? I guess if she gets a nasty infection, she will be glad that they exist. 🙄 Rachel is only ancestral if everything is okay. When the tit hits the fan, she relies on western medicine for sure.

Here it is, the big announcement…,. No doubt funded by daddy Brathen in one of their many outbuildings on his endless property…

The lies have already begun, the “roastery” already claiming on its instagram that their “farm” has highland cattle. I’m sure maybe her dad or father does but not Dennis and Rachel….! Also who the hell is going to be buying and shipping coffee from Sweden?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Screenshot_20240222_132600_Instagram.jpg

This is so healthy, yep...

And she is going to go "see someone" about it. Not a doctor. No, that word is dirty.
---
Here it is, the big announcement…,. No doubt funded by daddy Brathen in one of their many outbuildings on his endless property…

The lies have already begun, the “roastery” already claiming on its instagram that their “farm” has highland cattle. I’m sure maybe her dad or father does but not Dennis and Rachel….! Also who the hell is going to be buying and shipping coffee from Sweden?
So ancestral. Buying the beans from somewhere tropical, shipping them to Sweden, roasting them there, then shipping them off somewhere else. Wow.

• Haha
I’m convinced she asked herself this question. Nobody can look at her and honestly say that
---
I’m convinced she asked herself this question. Nobody can look at her and honestly say that
She can’t help but add “….and I’ve done this for years” to EVERYTHING. Girl, no you haven’t. Stfu

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Poor unvaccinated Finn has been schlepping across the world with Rachel the last six months and now he has his 'first' cold (despite weeks of endless stories his first few weeks of life where she talked about him having a cold and being terribly congested...).
Can't help but think that her willful ignorance and arrogance has resulted in her baby potentially now having COVID. She's so anti-everything that I doubt she would even test him, let alone take him to a doctor for any sort of proper treatment. Obviously I hope it's not COVID or anything serious, but she's playing with fire thinking she won't ever have to face the consequences of the ignorant medical/health decisions she is making for her family.

Is Rachel really talking about health in her latest podcast?
She looks unhealthy, older than her age, always has some medical issues and can't let her phone rest although her thumb is getting worse.
Who wants to take advice from her?

Is Rachel really talking about health in her latest podcast?
She looks unhealthy, older than her age, always has some medical issues and can't let her phone rest although her thumb is getting worse.
Who wants to take advice from her?
Honestly, it's probably just one longform ad for all of the latest supplements and snake oils she's contracted to sell. Because, like you said, absolutely nothing about her indicates to me she is a 'healthy' person and definitely not someone with the kind of health or living the kind of lifestyle I want to try and emulate.

ETA: Hahahah, I was RIGHT! Out of curiosity, I went to the podcast page on her site. She no longer offers transcripts for each episode, but she made sure to include FOUR affiliate links to sponsored products where she's getting kickbacks. 😂 She isn't even trying to hide it.

Reactions: 6
The poor child looks completely out of it and like he's having a terrible time but she refuses to take him to the doctor cause medicine is evil.

Screenshot_20240225_110414_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
He's a baby, you demented cuckoo woman. More timid and cautious. Wtf. Also, Lea probably does not understand 70% of the LOTR movies. She just likes the imagery and being told she's super cool and mature by her primary care giver.
Screenshot_20240225_121035_Instagram.jpg

I can’t even look at her stories anymore; they make me feel physically ill. Just getting little snippets from y’all. I feel so awful for her children, and it’s just so sad and bizarre to watch her descent into…well, madness is a strong word, but it doesn’t seem terribly far off at this point.

I remember when she was more reasonable than this—yes, always spoiled, always full of herself, always flaky, but she seemed to be able to incorporate some logic and balance into her life, and a sense of some kindness. I don’t see any of that now. She bases her decisions off of “intuition,” which is really just a cultish belief system. That’s why you have to be so careful about trusting intuition; yes it’s a wonderful thing to tap into but a lot of things that are absolutely not real intuition can masquerade as it. And everything is to the extreme, and she has this sort of harsh, mean undertone to everything she says.

I legitimately think her son’s birth was traumatic for her, which she will obviously never admit, not even to herself.

I can’t even look at her stories anymore; they make me feel physically ill. Just getting little snippets from y’all. I feel so awful for her children, and it’s just so sad and bizarre to watch her descent into…well, madness is a strong word, but it doesn’t seem terribly far off at this point.

I remember when she was more reasonable than this—yes, always spoiled, always full of herself, always flaky, but she seemed to be able to incorporate some logic and balance into her life, and a sense of some kindness. I don’t see any of that now. She bases her decisions off of “intuition,” which is really just a cultish belief system. That’s why you have to be so careful about trusting intuition; yes it’s a wonderful thing to tap into but a lot of things that are absolutely not real intuition can masquerade as it. And everything is to the extreme, and she has this sort of harsh, mean undertone to everything she says.

I legitimately think her son’s birth was traumatic for her, which she will obviously never admit, not even to herself.
Im the same, had to stop looking at her stories completely for the sake of my mental health. I rarely come on here now as well, because even the small snippets of her bullshit fills me with rage.
A very troubled individual, with a very nasty narcissistic personality and she just gets away with it basically, not just that, but she has 1.9 million followers who are lapping up her drivel and worship the crap that comes out of her mouth.
And those people are living amongst us….

Reactions: 6
He's a baby, you demented cuckoo woman. More timid and cautious. Wtf. Also, Lea probably does not understand 70% of the LOTR movies. She just likes the imagery and being told she's super cool and mature by her primary care giver.
View attachment 2779792
More timid and cautious had me laughing! If anything he’s wild as hell. Constantly grabbing things and taking off as fast as he can. Give me a break.

Reactions: 4
Wow. She is getting a haircut again.

would be great if she got loads cut off and donated it to a cancer charity.

she would look so much fresher with shorter hair, down to the shoulder would look great and yes that would be a lot of hair to donate. Although I’m sure I’ve been following for a decade and she’s always had long hair so I doubt she will actually chop it. She’s also stepped up her makeup game today.