Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #5 Just a Plain Mean Girl Underneath the Hippie Facade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No herbs for her hand? Non ancestral cortisone? I am shocked.... Not šŸ˜„
No doubt too much heavy duty work on her phone filming herself & kids all day long.

must be pretty desperate for money if she is about to shill a new yoga course with a tit wrist.

Reactions: 3
No doubt too much heavy duty work on her phone filming herself & kids all day long.

must be pretty desperate for money if she is about to shill a new yoga course with a tit wrist.
It's more a tit thumb from what she's said so master yogi that she is she should be able to do some modifications... JK she'll just duck it up more and complain more.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Free bleeding. I think Iā€™m done. That will be fun when her kid crawls through it and makes a Rorschach painting all over her all white decor. She needs to put on a pair of shoes and go get a job. Free bleeding. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"the return of my moon." duck off Rachel. Truly.

And then she posts a photo of her blood on her wooden floor. Cool how sanitary. Would love to be fired for bleeding all over the office šŸ˜’

Reactions: 9
Long-time occasional lurker here šŸ‘‹ but I canā€™t bite my tongue any longer

Bored Rachel....no direction in life or value to society, so she choses to spend her afternoon provoking others like a spoiled attention seeking pre-schooler.

Rachel the white, european, privileged (& I mean that in the western sense), female, choosing to ā€œfreebleedā€ while globally, females campaign to put an end to inequality & stigma surrounding ā€œperiod povertyā€ - I guess those hard won free sanitary products in various UK institutions, in an attempt to give every teenage girl dignity, were all in vain, huh Rachel šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
And has she forgotten the females of Gaza she posted off recently? Making do with scraps of tent material. If only they had thought to reject that additional humiliation and ā€œfreebleedā€™ instead

I guess she no longer gets her peak dopamine surge from reactions to her ā€œfree birthingā€ stance.

Or perhaps you came to your senses Rachel? Had a look at WHO global data on live birthrates & maternal mortality, and finally understood why females have spent decades fighting to end healthcare inequalities. Demanding the sole basic right of access to professional and respectful medical care pre/post & during birth.

Which leads me on nicely to her antivax bs. Does she realise why there was a need for vaccination programmes surrounding communicable diseases in the first place? Rachel love, have you ever thought what the world & population under 5 would look like without them? Itā€™s thanks to the mass uptake of vaccinations, by us that you frown upon, you likely get to hold your moon & sun in your arms each evening... What did we use before modern pharmaceuticals Rach? Thats right, herbs! We evolved for a reason.

Your an idiot Rachel, and I mean that in the literal sense. Educate yourself please. Your daughter & son will thank you for it.

Iā€™m going to lay off her pushing of null research based pseudo supplements or else Iā€™ll be here all night šŸ˜†

Reactions: 13
Long-time occasional lurker here šŸ‘‹ but I canā€™t bite my tongue any longer

Bored Rachel....no direction in life or value to society, so she choses to spend her afternoon provoking others like a spoiled attention seeking pre-schooler.

Rachel the white, european, privileged (& I mean that in the western sense), female, choosing to ā€œfreebleedā€ while globally, females campaign to put an end to inequality & stigma surrounding ā€œperiod povertyā€ - I guess those hard won free sanitary products in various UK institutions, in an attempt to give every teenage girl dignity, were all in vain, huh Rachel šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
And has she forgotten the females of Gaza she posted off recently? Making do with scraps of tent material. If only they had thought to reject that additional humiliation and ā€œfreebleedā€™ instead

I guess she no longer gets her peak dopamine surge from reactions to her ā€œfree birthingā€ stance.

Or perhaps you came to your senses Rachel? Had a look at WHO global data on live birthrates & maternal mortality, and finally understood why females have spent decades fighting to end healthcare inequalities. Demanding the sole basic right of access to professional and respectful medical care pre/post & during birth.

Which leads me on nicely to her antivax bs. Does she realise why there was a need for vaccination programmes surrounding communicable diseases in the first place? Rachel love, have you ever thought what the world & population under 5 would look like without them? Itā€™s thanks to the mass uptake of vaccinations, by us that you frown upon, you likely get to hold your moon & sun in your arms each evening... What did we use before modern pharmaceuticals Rach? Thats right, herbs! We evolved for a reason.

Your an idiot Rachel, and I mean that in the literal sense. Educate yourself please. Your daughter & son will thank you for it.

Iā€™m going to lay off her pushing of null research based pseudo supplements or else Iā€™ll be here all night šŸ˜†
I told you soā€¦ she came up with the controversial topic of ā€œfreebleedingā€ wait.. there will come more about this.. she craves this negative attenation. I see her pattern so clearlyā€¦ But you know who more bizarre and awkward?? Dennis!! How in the world a man can stand this woman??
And wait.. only a few months, maybe weeks until she announces to the world they are moving ā€¦ itā€™s boring šŸ„± already

I wonder if she was free bleeding when she did her virtual live yoga class yesterday in her light green yoga pants? I am guessing not since she only follows the bullshit she spews when itā€™s convenient for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The first time I heard of free bleeding was the do terra yoga woman on Instagram. I canā€™t think of her name now

when there are eco friendly washable womenā€™s pants we can use which are green I donā€™t get why anyone would want the mess of free bleeding

I think the free bleeders normally don't bleed all over the place instead they keep it inside and let it flow on the toilet like peeing. I always asked myself how can anyone do this.
Simply using washable pads or pants are not controversial enough for her.

And the daily ice plunge has finished too (not that Iā€™m complaining). She canā€™t stick at anything. I reckon itā€™ll be either a Spanish or Costa Rican move. 6 months in sweden and 6 months elsewhere.

also although she has some tasteful things (I like a muted Scandi style). Not of it is her choice, she used a designer, but my god it is a personality free zone. Surprised she hasnā€™t had someone in to ā€œcurateā€ for herā€¦ she is a pastiche of a person. Everything is mimicked and not authentic

Reactions: 5
How on earth women can keep the fluid inside ??. Blimey Iā€™d need something to seal things up šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This free-bleeding nonsense is really some of the most privileged BS she has spewed in a while - as has been pointed out before.
Period poverty is a real thing and Rachel is tone-deaf as ever.
The other layer of privilege is that she doesn't have a job to attend. Imagine free-bleeding on public transport, on your office chair, in the cafeteria...
While I agree that bleeding is normal and happens in about 50% of the population, it's simply not sanitary to just let your bodily juices flow. Just imagine :sick:
BUT I also think she's only mentioned because of the potential controversy. She'll probably never mention it again.

Reactions: 7
How on earth women can keep the fluid inside ??. Blimey Iā€™d need something to seal things up šŸ˜‚.
Really strong pelvic floor muscles? šŸ¤£ I don't think that it really works but this is how free bleeders explain it.

• Haha
Christ. Poor Lea. Imagine having such weighty expectations on you from frigging birth? And such a delusional POV of who you are from your own mother.

1000099528.jpg

• Sick
I guess the messiah is now sleeping as sheā€™s not whinged about that for a while ā€¦

very interesting Olivia kept off socials for so long, doubt yoga-has-been-girl could do it for even 24 hours

• Haha
I guess the messiah is now sleeping as sheā€™s not whinged about that for a while ā€¦

very interesting Olivia kept off socials for so long, doubt yoga-has-been-girl could do it for even 24 hours
I canā€™t help but feel like theyā€™ve had a falling out or perhaps at least arenā€™t close any more - Olivia seems to actually practice what she preaches. She seems mentally stable and engaged with her family while Rachel lives on the phone 24/7. She doesnā€™t seem to see any of her former ā€œfriendsā€ anymore, and though she claims to be isolated, she truly isnā€™t that far from the nearest major city - perhaps sheā€™s gone too far showing her true qanon anti medicine/science batty bs

Can't help but wonder if she reads here cause today she had a sleep update... As always, she doesn't subtitle her stories and she rambles so much I couldn't pay attention but she was complaining. The gist was that it was better but not great.

She claims she misses giving birth. God she's annoying.

And more proof she reads here. The "best friend I talk to all day"

1000100910.jpg

---
Also, she looks insane with that all black + high necked tunic and the super long hair. Like she escaped from a cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 5