Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off she goes, flying on one of her ancestral planes that her forefathers created, so she can go and frolic in the Maldives. We should start having Rachel bingo on her trip. I’ll start the list:
Lea the Pisces
The sea is her home
She feels privileged
Bear is born to travel
Breastfeeding pic
Non existent postpartum stomach complaint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Things I did not need to wake up to this morning….Rachel sucking off a mango!! Ahh Rachel one minute crying about all the atrocities in the world next bragging about her daddy funded business class trip to the Maldives.

Slightly amused to see it’s raining in the Maldives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Things I did not need to wake up to this morning….Rachel sucking off a mango!! Ahh Rachel one minute crying about all the atrocities in the world next bragging about her daddy funded business class trip to the Maldives.

Slightly amused to see it’s raining in the Maldives 😂
Screenshot_20231105_080513_Instagram.jpg

Literally came to say that. Like what is wrong with this woman?

Also the audacity of her a month or so ago pretending to be all concerned about the frigging flights with the baby when she was on business class and most of that section was her family...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off she goes, flying on one of her ancestral planes that her forefathers created, so she can go and frolic in the Maldives. We should start having Rachel bingo on her trip. I’ll start the list:
Lea the Pisces
The sea is her home
She feels privileged
Bear is born to travel
Breastfeeding pic
Non existent postpartum stomach complaint
We can cross off “bear is born to travel” 🤣 she’s such a moron “it’s like he knew that he would see the beach” bro he doesn’t know a damn thing he’s a bleeping infant

Also - telling her followers if her vacation is triggering then to check back in when they’re home? She could have just not said a damn thing - or could have avoided that entirely by not centering herself / her grief re: the Israel/hamas war
---
It blows me away consistently that she is not able to enjoy a SINGLE day, even on vacation, away from her phone. She can’t go an hour without posting or babbling to the camera posting videos of herself rambling. I think she is addicted truly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---
It blows me away consistently that she is not able to enjoy a SINGLE day, even on vacation, away from her phone. She can’t go an hour without posting or babbling to the camera posting videos of herself rambling. I think she is addicted a dick, truly
Fixed that for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no words
Yall really called it. I'm lmao over how predictable she is.

also- when is she going to admit that she massively fumbled the bag by moving to sweden? She and her family all look so much happier in a warm climate. Hell, even her boring ass content is more palatable when she’s surrounded by water and palm trees. The ancestral Swedish rebrand was a a huge flop. Can’t wait for them to all go back to the cold, dark, isolated nothingness of the “farm”. I know her family resents her for tearing them away from the Aruban good life.
---
Here Dennis record me walking like an earth goddess with your spiritual ancestral iPhone but make it look natural and totally not forced or staged
Why is she still walking like she’s 9 months pregnant. That slow ass waddle. Is that her natural gait?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just looks so much older and crone like. The waddle. The tired face. Even with a tan she looks ill.

Reactions: 2
Yall really called it. I'm lmao over how predictable she is.

also- when is she going to admit that she massively fumbled the bag by moving to sweden? She and her family all look so much happier in a warm climate. Hell, even her boring ass content is more palatable when she’s surrounded by water and palm trees. The ancestral Swedish rebrand was a a huge flop. Can’t wait for them to all go back to the cold, dark, isolated nothingness of the “farm”. I know her family resents her for tearing them away from the Aruban good life.
---

Why is she still walking like she’s 9 months pregnant. That slow ass waddle. Is that her natural gait?
Oh! She already said in today’s podcast that they will find the way to live half a year in the tropical weather and the other half in Sweden and a whole bla bla bla about how Bearrrrrr was mesmerized by the ocean because it’s in his DNA and somehow he remembers lol lol 😂 I MEAN! Only one year ago she was in Aruba COMPLAINING about how she missed the first snow in Sweden. She made her life and her family’s life sooo miserable.. now they have plans… yet again.. because she just realized how much she misses the beach… INSANE YOU GUYS ..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh! She already said in today’s podcast that they will find the way to live half a year in the tropical weather and the other half in Sweden and a whole bla bla bla about how Bearrrrrr was mesmerized by the ocean because it’s in his DNA and somehow he remembers lol lol 😂 I MEAN! Only one year ago she was in Aruba COMPLAINING about how she missed the first snow in Sweden. She made her life and her family’s life sooo miserable.. now they have plans… yet again.. because she just realized how much she misses the beach… INSANE YOU GUYS ..
Unless she home schools Lea I don't see how they could ever split the year between Sweden and Aruba or Costa Rica or wherever else tropical.

Reactions: 4
Homeschooling Lea is the worst she could do to her. Even less interactions with kids in Leas age and more of Rachels influence...
Can't help but "mother knows best" from Rapunzel comes to my mind 🙈

Reactions: 7
Unless she home schools Lea I don't see how they could ever split the year between Sweden and Aruba or Costa Rica or wherever else tropical.
Fortunately, home schooling is not really allowed in Sweden unless you're a child actor or something. Can't wait to see her get upset about that! 😇

• Haha
To be fair, Lea’s presence on Rachel’s social media pretty much makes her an (unpaid) child actor 🧐 So sad.

She will probably campaign in Sweden to make homeschool legal. Or set up her own school…

she is so selfish it’s all about Rachel. She obviously cares for the children as they are an extension of her but really she is only looking out for number one.

they are staying at Four Seasons at Landaa Giraavaru if anyone is interested….

Reactions: 3
I could see them taking up permenant residency in a tropical country (once they’re done grifting off Sweden’s maternity benefits, of course) so they’re able to homeschool the kids and spend summers in Sweden and winters elsewhere (probably aruba bc she’s an idiot)

like didn’t she JUST want a cow and a fulltime farm? Now she’s already ready to have one foot out the door in sweden. She is maddening

@bffr sounds right. The live in farm hands will do everything whilst they are away. Not sure how that will work with Dennis new “job”

@bffr sounds right. The live in farm hands will do everything whilst they are away. Not sure how that will work with Dennis new “job”
Apart from the coffee thing does anyone know what his “job” is? Is it renting out more houses in Sweden?

I was thinking they would move to Costa Rica. Think too many bridges burned in Aruba.

I see the ugly hypocrite is sooooo ancestral that she flew out on an ancestral airplane no less than on All Saints’ Day when we are supposed to remember our dead and our ancestors. Just like this time last year dragging her lot through the cemetery so she can put it on Instagram.
Oh, and where is her concern and compassion for the poor people in Palestine with her bleeping fake tears for them?
duck off Rakel!

She will probably campaign in Sweden to make homeschool legal. Or set up her own school…

she is so selfish it’s all about Rachel. She obviously cares for the children as they are an extension of her but really she is only looking out for number one.

they are staying at Four Seasons at Landaa Giraavaru if anyone is interested….

She was talking in her stories about how magical the whole vacation has been with the best spa treatments the best food, attention to detail, etc etc YEAH DUDE you’re at one of the most expensive resorts in the world we get it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.