Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly Little Miss Asshole Hypocrite reads here.

I seriously doubt she's donated anything and will doubt she's donated anything until she posts receipts. And I hope she donates at least as much as she/her creepy daddy spent in her ridiculously tone deaf vacation.
View attachment 2582545
Not only that but how she says "sizable". Hasn't she been going on about how strapped for cash they are because of how large of an investment the house has been (lest we forget poor Dennis and his meager sailboat saga)? Now she has money to make a "sizable" donation. Why even ask for advice on IG, I'm pretty sure if you Googled this, you'd find way better, less biased suggestions. All for that clout.

Reactions: 9
I love how she went from the typical, liberal white-woman “praying for both sides” and “we are all mothers” hogwash to being blatantly propalestine now that she realized that is the most socially acceptable and virtuous stance. She is so annoying.

Reactions: 8
Clearly Little Miss Asshole Hypocrite reads here.

I seriously doubt she's donated anything and will doubt she's donated anything until she posts receipts. And I hope she donates at least as much as she/her creepy daddy spent in her ridiculously tone deaf vacation.
View attachment 2582545
Wow! No doubt in my mind she keeps up with us here!
---
Not only that but how she says "sizable". Hasn't she been going on about how strapped for cash they are because of how large of an investment the house has been (lest we forget poor Dennis and his meager sailboat saga)? Now she has money to make a "sizable" donation. Why even ask for advice on IG, I'm pretty sure if you Googled this, you'd find way better, less biased suggestions. All for that clout.
And yes, she could easily do the research herself to find a reputable organization. Having been in the non profit world herself I’m sure she has a network to connect her. The least she could do is try rather than create more labor for the Palestinian people she wants to support. The only reason she posted that is to virtue signal.

Reactions: 4
*big gong sound* It's that time again! Thread title suggestions!

The one with the most likes will get the honor 🙃

Reactions: 3
head Rachel strikes again. You mean a Muslim country with very strict nudity laws didn't want you popping out one of your big boobs in the middle of its airport? Wow..what a shocker.

Too bad the airport staff was so efficient. She could have used a fine or two.

Screenshot_20231121_202309_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
head Rachel strikes again. You mean a Muslim country with very strict nudity laws didn't want you popping out one of your big boobs in the middle of its airport? Wow..what a shocker.

View attachment 2585752
I ran here to say they same thing! For someone as “worldly” and well traveled as she is, she sure is ignorant

Reactions: 8
It wouldn't let me quote myself so going to screenshot my previous thread title nomination!
#5: just a plain mean girl underneath the hippie facade.
Screenshot_20231122_202908_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 2585752
She’s THAT arrogant to think that she’s above it all. Even in a Muslim country where women have to cover their hair, never mind their breasts.
She is THAT arrogant to think that she’s some kind of untouchable goddess and just because she birthed another privileged mediocre baby, that we should all worship her.

A disgusting, arrogant, ignorant spoilt idiot and she’s as thick as tit as well.

Reactions: 10
She’s THAT arrogant to think that she’s above it all. Even in a Muslim country where women have to cover their hair, never mind their breasts.
She is THAT arrogant to think that she’s some kind of untouchable goddess and just because she birthed another privileged mediocre baby, that we should all worship her.

A disgusting, arrogant, ignorant spoilt idiot and she’s as thick as tit as well.
🙌
She is bleeping oozing with rich, white privilege and it stinks.

Reactions: 7

Agreed. She really thinks she’s above other countries customs and norms. It’s so weird to see someone who prides themselves on being informed and tolerant behave the way that she does. If she was admittedly an ignorant twit that would be one thing, but it constantly surprises me with clueless and sheltered she is considering how highly she speaks of herself lol

Reactions: 7
Lol at Rachel trying to convince herself that dark, depressing Sweden is beautiful after spending 2 weeks in the Maldives. Even the baby looks pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20231123_075924_Instagram.jpg

Lol. Don't worry, Rachel, you scammed them with your maternity leave so you're even.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2588241

Lol. Don't worry, Rachel, you scammed them with your maternity leave so you're even.
The maternity swindler. UnBEARable privileged Rachel BRAThen. I’m ok- you’re not, but I will cry pretend tears for you, then duck off to an extended Maldives holiday. Ps- I’m looking for some slaves to come and run my farm so I can spend all day on my phone.

• Heart
How about “Rachel Brathen, twit in a hat” 😂. Seriously though, her skin! I can’t get over how awful it is for someone preaching about the natural life and expensive skin care …no thanks! Wonder if she still has a crafty smoke …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2588241

How about “Rachel Brathen, twit in a hat” 😂. Seriously though, her skin! I can’t get over how awful it is for someone preaching about the natural life and expensive skin care …no thanks! Wonder if she still has a crafty smoke …
I always said that she is a secret smoker.
You can’t deny those lines above her upper lip… it’s a huge giveaway.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.