Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The address Dennis is registered at is not the “farm” I imagine that’s another daddy property. If I recall correctly she harassed the women who owned the farm into selling it by constantly being at (yet another of) her dad’s property also on the farm. So it looks like the property was a private sale.

I won’t blame them for not registering at the farm from a privacy perspective, but she’s shown off the whole property it’s easy to spot on Google maps.

Reactions: 3
If I recall correctly she harassed the women who owned the farm into selling it by constantly being at (yet another of) her dad’s property also on the farm.
Wasn’t that their last place, the one that overlooked a lake? I know they have a lake at this property as well but at one point they were living in a house that was right by one. And then they moved not too long after because they “needed more space” or whatever. Could be remembering wrong, but I remember feeling low key sick over the fact that Rachel had harassed and guilted an elderly woman into selling her beloved home (I recall that she told her she should sell it because they were a family who would treasure it for a long time or something like that) only to turn around and ditch it after like a year. That told me a hell of a lot about Rachel’s character and who she is IRL.

• Sick
@feelingsalty so from what I can remember the first property was an air bnb she rentedwhen she first went back to Sweden with Lea, it was a tiny holiday cabin by the lake and she was convinced it should be hers. She begged the couple to sell it to her (despite it being tiny and Dennis not being keen). They said no it’s a family home we aren’t selling.

When Dennis moved over they then moved to a bigger cabin by the lake, possibly owned by someone in her family and they lived there until they bought the farm. I definitely remember her saying her dad owned a little place on the same land as the farm but it was empty so she and Dennis started showing up at this place and “working” on it. The farm had been someone else’s family home and the husband had died or was very ill, the lady who owned it had tried to sell before but pulled out so Rachel made her case for buying it and obviouSly succeeded. I think she did a whole podcast about it around Christmas time last year when they moved.

Reactions: 2
@gardengirls ah ok maybe I got the details of the narrative mixed up. Either way it’s gross. She always feels so entitled to whatever she desires, even if it’s a fleeting impulse.

Dennis is registered "somewhere" which I thought was the farm but now looking at it closely it cannot be since it is quite far from a lake. Rachel is still registered in her old house I think. The property where Dennis is registered (alone, no one else is registered in that address) was sold publicly on the 24 of March 2023 for 4,1m sek. Dennis doesnt however own this property, nor Rachel or his family. The owner of that property is someone else whose name doesnt indicate he is related to Rachel, his dad or Dennis. The owner lives in the south of Sweden.

Reactions: 4
New yoga app? Ha! She is really trying to suck every dollar she can out of “Yoga_girl” No wonder she refuses to change her outdated name. She has always been an unethical yoga teacher and the more she keeps exploiting it the easier it is to see right through her.
---
View attachment 2529773View attachment 2529774

Everyone looses hair as we age but why lie about it? Why gaslight everyone??? The other day she mentioned not loosing a single strand of hair with her latest pregnancy because she now eats tons of meat but looking at her stories tells a very different story! LIES LIES LIES.
Yeah these pictures taken about 1.5 years apart. Maybe she lost hair before her pregnancy.

But agree why boast you have not lost a single hair?

Attachments

I had the weirdest dream last night, I have to share it with you. 🙈
I dreamed that I met Rachel on a market and invited her to my home. At home, I offered her some cake, but all she wanted to do is go to sleep.
At my home there was a class room, apparantly I still go to university and there was a class going on. Rachel sat on a chair next to me, her head on the table and slept through the whole class. After class, I left the room and left her sleeping on the chair. I went to my livingroom where Dennis sat with Lea and they were watching TV. Lea complained that we left her all alone and she did`nt know how to start the TV until Dennis came to help.
There was a wooden bunk bed in my living room and suddenly Lea and Finn began to climb and hob on it and Lea began to shake really furious the wooden fence on the bed. The fence broke and they both fall down to earth. At that moment Rachel came back and asked Dennis what is going on and was really angry. I was angry too, because the kids destroyed my bed so I asked Rachel and Dennis if they are paying for the damage. But they denied it and replied that they gonna sew me for bringing their children in danger.
At that moment I woke up, really relieved that this all was just a dream. 🥴
I think I have to step back a little bit from watchin her Stories on Instagram to recover. 😀

• Haha
Yeah these pictures taken about 1.5 years apart. Maybe she lost hair before her pregnancy.

But agree why boast you have not lost a single hair?
Where her hair loss is, the temples is the most common part to lose hair from pregnancy. She is a tit, can’t keep anything she says straight.

God she's so image obsessed. She talks about her body as if it's a big body. It might be bigger than when she was twenty something and contorting in yoga poses on Aruban beaches in tiny bikinis but she still lives in a privileged, white, slender body.

She's so annoying and triggering for people, I have a friend who followed her and has an ED. She stopped folllwing with all this talk about Rachel's post partum body. Which again. Is still a slender body.

Screenshot_20231029_064036_Instagram.jpg

The person messaging to ask her if she's using Botox has to be trolling, right?!? She looks haggard and at LEAST 10+ years older than she actually is.

Of course, she couldn't help but use it as an opportunity to position herself as superior by following it up with a slide about how toxic botox is...... She was literally feeding her children hot dogs a couple of days ago LOL yet she gets high and mighty because she doesn't use injectables.
I can't stand this woman.

Has YG found a new way to get paid sponsorship??

Hats off for her way around navigating full maternity pay and still earning 🙌

Let’s hope she puts some of her cash in the causing she films herself crying over.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
For someone so terrified of toxic mold she seemed perfectly content walking right into this abandoned, dusty, moldy house with her baby on her hip…..
---
Also, does anyone know where Dennis is working now?

Attachments

For someone so terrified of toxic mold she seemed perfectly content walking right into this abandoned, dusty, moldy house with her baby on her hip…..
---
Also, does anyone know where Dennis is working now?
Swedish mold = good!

Aruban mold = death.

• Haha
Just read an article in Swedish press about a newborn baby that died during a home birth. That was with midwives present, from a private clinic and they didn’t follow the recommended guidelines set by public authorities . They have been reported.

Apparently the water broke and no contractions started (didn’t say how long it took for them to start, since the baby was born so apparently they started after some time). And the criticism was that they didn’t listen to heartbeat or recommended the mother to follow the health care recommendations and go and check the baby up.

Anyway. Was thinking about our ancestral mother. Do you think she would have contacted health care if her water broke and no contractions started? I don’t think so. She would “feeeeel” her body and believe that her “little bear” would come when HE wanted! And in this case, it went very wrong! That is what I hope many others can see now, and not believe this lunatics crazy belief. Especially after her recent TV appearance defending free birth and her wild pregnancy. Am afraid I am wrong.

For the record. I believe that in most cases it goes well, but sometimes it doesn’t. And what I understood in this case, the baby could have been saved if they were in a hospital or at least contacted hospital direly the water broke to get help and guidance. Is it really worth the risk? Don’t get it.

• Heart
She mentioned free bleeding in a story yesterday. Guarantee she didn’t “free” bleed lochia after birth! She is just irritating, really irritating 😂.

• Sick
I hope she doesn't lecture us about free bleeding 🙄 that is oversharing, even for her. 🙈

Dennis seems to have a very casual job if this is what he wears at work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.