Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reprehensible. A uti in (or outside) of pregnancy can turn into sepsis scary fast. Cranberry and warm socks?? This is a new level of irresponsibility, ignorance and ego, even for her.
IMG_3156.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Reprehensible. A uti in (or outside) of pregnancy can turn into sepsis scary fast. Cranberry and warm socks?? This is a new level of irresponsibility, ignorance and ego, even for her.View attachment 2522381
She's actually dangerous
---
Lmao. No wonder Lea is constantly sick. She doesn't even rinse her herbs. All that dirt. She thinks just because it's home grown it's bacteria free?

Dum dum Rachel.

Screenshot_20231020_211222_Instagram.jpg

---
So ancestral. Wasting all that water for 10 minutes. Major Asshole.

Screenshot_20231020_211456_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ok again where the hell is Dennis. Partners should at the very least be stepping in for infant duty when the other partner needs a bath/shower/basic self care. I’m not sure exactly why their dynamic is like this but it seems like it’s both that Rachel is insistent on taking over everything and that Dennis is happy to let her.

Reactions: 5
Perhaps Dennis is busy with his new baby, the coffee roasting machine 🙄
I think, she wants to create an image of herself of the ancestral super mother which has no time for herself to get sympathy and admiration.
Also she lies a lot so it is also possible that she took this photo and enjoyed a long bath while claiming that she couldn't. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dennis finally got a job. Rachel spent half an hour of her podcast whinging on about how she has to do everything herself now. The coffee thing is now a side hustle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Aaaaaaaand there it is…..
Man child Dennis needs to get a proper job 🙄
---
Reprehensible. A uti in (or outside) of pregnancy can turn into sepsis scary fast. Cranberry and warm socks?? This is a new level of irresponsibility, ignorance and ego, even for her.View attachment 2522381
I said this before and I’ll say it again.
it baffles me why anyone in their right mind would ask this nobody for medical and health related advice? Surely, even looking up on Google is better than asking this deranged woman.

Reactions: 7
Dennis finally got a job. Rachel spent half an hour of her podcast whinging on about how she has to do everything herself now. The coffee thing is now a side hustle.
Doing what?! Who hired him? I'm shocked.

Man child Dennis needs to get a proper job 🙄
---

I said this before and I’ll say it again.
it baffles me why anyone in their right mind would ask this nobody for medical and health related advice? Surely, even looking up on Google is better than asking this deranged woman.
I’m sure she makes the questions up herself

A direct quote from her stories today "As you know if you follow me, I'm not someone to tell other people what to do with their lives"

She cannot actually believe this about herself, right?! She's built an entire career off of telling other people what to do and very loudly judging anyone who isn't falling in line.

She frames her entire existence as if she is some radical being, going against every societal norm that exists and that people just dislike her for being so FREE and DIFFERENT when the truth is that she is one the MOST boring, average wealthy European women to exist. The most unique and interesting thing about her is her ability to be so completely detached from any kind of reality, to the detriment of herself, her husband, her children, and her extended family, and that she gets PAID to do it!

Her referring to herself in the third person (as 'Yoga Girl', no less) was the icing on the disgusting cake.

I could hardly follow her train of thought in her stories today. The QAnon brain rot has fully taken over her at this point. Most of her rants don't even make sense these days, and as others continually point out, she always manages to find a way to center herself in every topic or discussion.

Every day she has multiple stories with her phone directly in Finn's face and I just feel incredibly bad for how much of his life this infant has already spent with a cell phone in his face, watching his mother talking to a screen about nothing all the time. Literally from the second he was born, she's been filming him.

Reactions: 7
“We feel, We believe, We are taught.”

This scam artist constantly uses “We” when she should be saying “I”

Rachel sounds like a wannabe Cult leader.

As if everyone agrees with Yoga_girl’s clearly deep endless insecurities floating around in her brain. All those insecurities are on full display.

I think she truly believes she is smarter than everyone. Her imagination is wild.

Rachel Rants are a way for her to pump up her ego and justify all her actions. It’s giving deeply insecure and fragile.
---
Aaaaaaaand there it is…..

This duo sold pancake mix out of their mycotoxin full house!!! Mold spores on everything! I remember a photo inside their house with their child sitting on a large stack of boxes of the mix. I found it beyond unsanitary! Especially because they had multiple dogs and a goats inside their house at that time too!!! Where was the apology for selling people moldy pancake mix??!?!?? They had to throw everything in their Aruba house away because it was dangerously toxic but it was okay for you to buy perishable food stored at their moldy, humid home???? Did they recall it???

Now the man child is going to roast a notorious moldy product in his dusty, crusty barn, what could go wrong??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Now the man child is going to roast a notorious moldy product in his dusty, crusty barn, what could go wrong??
Lolll that’s what I was thinking too, like no way in hell I’m trusting the integrity of a food product coming from that household. People who don’t believe in washing herbs, vaccines, most medical care and who eat raw eggs, do high risk shite during pregnancy, etc etc are not the kind of people I trust with food safety.

Reactions: 5
Big announcement coming soon, anyone waiting with bated breath? No? Anyone?! God she’s a narcissist

• Haha
Has anyone ever tried to locate her “farm” on Google maps? The yellow house and outbuildings and general layout are probably pretty identifiable given that she’s broadcasted it for all her followers - and the article she posted about herself says she lives outside of Sigtuna? I am so unbelievably curious as to how she is perceived by her neighbors / people in her community like parents of kids at Lea’s school / Swedish people in general

Reactions: 1
Her big news are that there is a Yoga Girl app now. 🙄 If there is no new content, a app is no benefit at all.
Apparently, she asked Lea not to disturb her while she is doing her "big announcement" which obviously leads to an unhinged Lea doing exactly that. I know it is not Leas fault because they raised her wrong, but seeing this makes me aggressive. I suppose she behaves this way at school too. 🙈
---
Oh and of course there will be a course of herbalism, because it is a very good idea to listen to "expert" Rachel when dealing with herbs for health issues.

• Haha
New yoga app? Ha! She is really trying to suck every dollar she can out of “Yoga_girl” No wonder she refuses to change her outdated name. She has always been an unethical yoga teacher and the more she keeps exploiting it the easier it is to see right through her.
---
4C506AB3-C2EF-43E2-B6FD-9FA4CBFDBF9C.jpeg
135374FD-D435-4903-8433-B202F363D9EA.jpeg

Everyone looses hair as we age but why lie about it? Why gaslight everyone??? The other day she mentioned not loosing a single strand of hair with her latest pregnancy because she now eats tons of meat but looking at her stories tells a very different story! LIES LIES LIES.

Last edited:
She has the bald spots of a much older woman. But sure, Rach. You're the picture of health and we should all do exactly as you do and give you all our money.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever tried to locate her “farm” on Google maps? The yellow house and outbuildings and general layout are probably pretty identifiable given that she’s broadcasted it for all her followers - and the article she posted about herself says she lives outside of Sigtuna? I am so unbelievably curious as to how she is perceived by her neighbors / people in her community like parents of kids at Lea’s school / Swedish people in general
Addresses are public in Sweden so it is as easy as to google her name. She seems to still be registered in her old house but if you look up Dennis he is registered in the new house. You can also see how much they paid for the farm.

Reactions: 2
Addresses are public in Sweden so it is as easy as to google her name. She seems to still be registered in her old house but if you look up Dennis he is registered in the new house. You can also see how much they paid for the farm.
How much did they pay?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.