Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The text message reads like Lea cried because Rakels sister left, but it's worded wrong. It says, word for word, "Lea cried for you for almost an hour". That's not how you would normally say it, it's a very anglicised way of writing swedish, which she does a lot. But her translation make it sound like they put Lea on a plane!

View attachment 2572522

That said, I can't believe she thinks she limiting screen time for her children when she's constantly filming them and herself. I know it's not the same, but it's very clear Lea is aware she's being filmed and hamming it up for the camera. The instagram stories of her interacting with the staff and the other children make her look like someone who is used to being the center of attention without boundaries.
This is exactly what I was thinking as I rolled my eyes to the back of my head with this response. In no way do I believe she limits screen time to the degree she is claiming. As always, she has to be superior to the average mother, just trying to get by the day. She is always making these little tiny subtle passive-aggressive comments, and as a mother myself, I bleeping hate it.

Reactions: 8
They are leaving now and Lea is still with them. She posted a mysteroius sentence about doubting in the goodness of the world. Is she talking about palestine or did someone denigrate her to Leas school? We will soon find out...

Reactions: 3
omg don’t you know Rachel is the best mother ever because Lea doesn’t have screen time and watched her mother push a kid out her vajay and doesn’t eat sweets and lives in the middle of nowhere and doesn’t get vaxxed or use modern medicine and survives off of herbs 🧡🧡🧡🧡

like, eff all you mothers who let their kids watch tv and gives them some sweets and protects them against life threatening illnesses. You’re the real witches here…. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Island hopping? So they're staying longer just different island?

And how indeed is she keeping Lea out of school this long?!

And why did she post that story of herself holding the baby in the boat while some (dark skinned) man brings her a drink? It's giving colonialism.

"And everywhere we go Lea will always find a new family to sit with."
STOP! It's not cute, it's not wholesome, it's simply obnoxious and annoying and just shows what a spoilt brat your child is. And Rachel just sits there laughing like a bleeping idiot while Guru Lea keeps invading other people's personal space and infringes on their quality time.

Reactions: 12
Lea is a spoilt little madam. That story of her getting a coconut without even acknowledging the men serving her the coconut? Brat. Guess that when it's in your family name, you've got no choice. BRAThen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she continue to try and save face by sprinkling content on her stories about the Israel-Hamas war while on a luxurious vacation? Does she not see how ridiculous she is? As she sips on her champagne and sleeps in her $1k+ a night villa? I’m not saying we should all stop living our lives, but at the same time, be respectful and sensitive about the situation and don’t show off your lavish lifestyle all the while feigning heartbreak.

Reactions: 4
Whilst Rach is dossing around in the Maldives she’s also sending out emails begging folks to re subscribe to yogagirl.com…what so we can fund your Maldives trip??? Nice try, she really has no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New resort is a downgrade to $2k a night. Wonder if she pulled the influencer card for an upgrade. That slide looks a lot of fun!

Rachel remembers that she had a child at school and a husband with a job 🙄
How they can prolong their vacation for a week is a question we all want to know, but never get answered 😄
And I must admit that I envy her lifestyle because she is living in such luxury and never worked for it. But on the other hand she always complains and looks old and unhappy, so all that money doesn't seem to help. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why does she continue to try and save face by sprinkling content on her stories about the Israel-Hamas war while on a luxurious vacation? Does she not see how ridiculous she is? As she sips on her champagne and sleeps in her $1k+ a night villa? I’m not saying we should all stop living our lives, but at the same time, be respectful and sensitive about the situation and don’t show off your lavish lifestyle all the while feigning heartbreak.
Exactly this! She could quite easily have clocked off social during her holiday out of respect that her privilege is such poles apart to most of her followers, and the huge amount of human suffering going on in the world.
And don’t even get me started again on the suncream issue…uv rays goes through shade you moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did….did she just make a whole Insta post demeaning anyone with adhd and slagging off parents who don’t have the capability to let their kids run off free and that go to school???? She’s disgusting.

I’m not allowed to say much but I process adhd referrals for my job, and let me tell you the screening process is rigorous and long and they aren’t just prescribed brain altering medications for nothing. Actual trained doctors and psychiatrists know what they’re doing.

Can someone slap her??? Please??

So if Lea does in fact have ADHD (I’m not saying she does, but she does have some *potential signs*—which is all that comment was saying), she’ll grow up without the support she needs because her parents want to think she’s “normal.” Rachel likes to think she’s so edgy and alternative but just like your average boomer parent in many ways. I didn’t get an ADHD diagnosis until adulthood for the same reason; my parents had a stigma against neurodivergence and wanted to think their children were “completely normal.” Meanwhile I had to struggle and feel like I was secretly deficient in some way my entire life, when all I needed was to be told that my brain just works differently and get the kind of support I needed (which for ADHD sometimes includes medication and sometimes not). The confidence and entitlement Rachel feels to speak on things about which she’s entirely ignorant is so laughable, but also ultimately very sad because her kids may very well be the ones who have to deal with the consequences of her hubris.

Reactions: 9
Hi Rakel! Obviously you check in on our thread from time to time. 👋🏼
What job is that then he’s got? The one on daddy’s payroll?
He’s a pathetic excuse for a man.
---
Obviously her 1.9 million followers can’t see how ridiculous she is.
I honestly sometimes feel such rage at her despicable, clueless and ignorant behaviour that I would get done for GBH if I had ever got near her.

Last edited:
I assume that he’s on daddy’s payroll as she has mentioned her father owning property and Dennis now seems to be in property management. Unfortunately nobody knows, if she wanted us to know, we would. Which leads me to believe she is being intentionally vague about what Dennis does. Honestly can’t be that high stakes as he was able to take off for two/three weeks pretty soon after starting.

This. She’s such a social media justice warrior. Key words- social media. She wants all the brownie points associated with being a bleeding heart, but has never actually done anything actionable. Everytime there is a war or crisis she posts some infographs about it on IG, rambles on her podcast about how it somehow pertains to her and her lived experience, but at the end of the day she doesn’t do piss. In a pool on an exclusive island eating a sushi boat, which is fine, but the contrast is so cringe. I would much prefer she just didn’t speak about these harrowing issues at all. All she is doing is leveraging them for her own social benefit (praise) and trying to make it appear as though she is connected and aware. All about optics with her.

Reactions: 8
Clearly Little Miss Asshole Hypocrite reads here.

I seriously doubt she's donated anything and will doubt she's donated anything until she posts receipts. And I hope she donates at least as much as she/her creepy daddy spent in her ridiculously tone deaf vacation.
Screenshot_20231120_073540_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.