Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just the luckiest woman. Everything in her life just works out perfectly for her. Guess it's a mix of luck, white privilege, and money but still.

It’s funny I was just thinking this.
It baffles me that how come a narcissistic, lying, lazy grifter like her has so much luck and privilege. What has she actually done in her life to deserve so much luck, protection and privilege?
I know I sound really petty, but I’m not.
So many decent, honest and authentic human beings out there who would deserve so much of what this fake grifter, who has never done a day of honest work in her fake life, has.
If Instagram would just pull the rug from underneath her, she would be a nobody and no one actually would remember her after about a day.
What is it with constantly recording every tit on her phone and posting it on social media?
What kind of fake, pretentious, allegedly ancestral person does this?
Just put the phone down and live your life.

Reactions: 6
It baffles me that how come a narcissistic, lying, lazy grifter like her has so much luck and privilege. What has she actually done in her life to deserve so much luck, protection and privilege?
So many decent, honest and authentic human beings out there who would deserve so much of what this fake grifter, who has never done a day of honest work in her fake life, has.
If Instagram would just pull the rug from underneath her, she would be a nobody and no one actually would remember her after about a day.
What is it with constantly recording every tit on her phone and posting it on social media?
She has the unearned, brazen confidence that only comes with the privileges one gets by being the eldest daughter of a white European billionaire

Hmmm maybe a bit too harsh, she has been through challenging stuff and instagram does not show everything.

Hmmm maybe a bit too harsh, she has been through challenging stuff and instagram does not show everything.
She can have gone through challenging stuff, like growing up with a mentally unstable mother and losing one of her best friends so suddenly, and also overall live a life of privilege and be a fake grifter. Both those things can be, and imo are, true.

And overall, she does live a privileged, charmed life. Everything she wants, she gets.

We know she's an unreliable narrator and that Instagram doesn't show anything, but it isn't Instagram hiding all the good she does with her influencer. It's that there's really none. She has a platform, she has a podcast. She could be using it to educate people, to inform. Instead she uses it to talk about herself and whine about nonsense and spread misinformation. It really isn't a case of "oh she doesn't show us everything" here.

Reactions: 8

Harsh?? 🤣 I’ve been quite kind actually, I could rip into that grifter and her “challenges “ big time.
Honestly, I’m not even going to waste any time or energy trying to explain why I totally disagree with you.

You, of course, are entitled to your opinion.

Reactions: 3
Double post but she's demented. What a narcissistic asshole.

She birthed the sun guys.
She birthed a baby, like many other women do every day. Yes it’s amazing and women are strong to do that, but it doesn’t set her apart from other women as special or gifted. What’s with this insistence of hers to make everything about herself special and magical? Sounds like hubris to me. She’s just like everyone else, except she happens to be very privileged and seems to be more of a “demented, narcissistic asshole” (lol, hat tip to QueenBW) than most.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rachel’s freebirth is like the initial voyages of the Titan sub—there were obvious safety issues, but everything ended up ok. Her followers need to not let themselves be the next voyage that could go catastrophically wrong. I love that everything is ok with Rachel and her babe, but I hate that it could lull people into a false sense of security around this kind of birth. She is wildly lucky to have not torn from a 10-lb baby (I had a 2nd degree tear with a preemie—you just never know) and that the cord around his neck didn’t lead to any issues. All the signs that something could have gone wrong are right there, and she’s choosing to ignore them and promote this “magical thinking is my maternal care!” philosophy to her audience.

Proclaiming that she “birthed the sun” is…a lot. She does indeed always have to feel special. You would have to have a lot of patience and humility to be her friend and not mind her constantly centering herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She birthed a baby, like many other women do every day. Yes it’s amazing and women are strong to do that, but it doesn’t set her apart from other women as special or gifted. What’s with this insistence of hers to make everything about herself special and magical? Sounds like hubris to me. She’s just like everyone else, except she happens to be very privileged and seems to be more of a “demented, narcissistic asshole” (lol, hat tip to QueenBW) than most.
It's reached new levels, right? Like all influencers/social media personalities have some degree of narcissism, they have to in order to believe they're so special and unique people should follow them while they do the most mundane things. But lately she's just taking it to a whole other level.

I just find her so unlikable and like there's no balance with her. She lies and twists the truth, self aggrandizes herself, is ungrateful, doesn't do anything for others. Like crikey. What a way to spend her one wild precious life.
---
Rachel’s freebirth is like the initial voyages of the Titan sub—there were obvious safety issues, but everything ended up ok. Her followers need to not let themselves be the next voyage that could go catastrophically wrong. I love that everything is ok with Rachel and her babe, but I hate that it could lull people into a false sense of security around this kind of birth. She is wildly lucky to have not torn from a 10-lb baby (I had a 2nd degree tear with a preemie—you just never know) and that the cord around his neck didn’t lead to any issues. All the signs that something could have gone wrong are right there, and she’s choosing to ignore them and promote this “magical thinking is my maternal care!” philosophy to her audience.

Proclaiming that she “birthed the sun” is…a lot. She does indeed always have to feel special. You would have to have a lot of patience and humility to be her friend and not mind her constantly centering herself.
The cord around the neck thing could have been cutting proper air flow to the baby. She might have made her baby lose some neurons/brain health, she'll never know.

The analogy to the implosioned sub is perfect. It went fine... This time. Doesn't mean it will be fine for others, or again, or actually that damage wasn't done. I read that the sub was probably damaged in earlier voyages but in a not noticeable way.

Maternal mortality increases a full year post partum. I hope that besides prancing about like she's the first free birther ever and bragging about birthing the sun, she's also made a visit to her doctor. There are plenty of silent killers that get worse post partum, like blood pressure.

Reactions: 8
What’s with the “birthing the sun” narrative? What does that even mean? It seems a little grandiose. Moon/sun = yin/yang? Play on words with their son being ‘the sun’? Can you imagine just giving birth and then going around telling people you are so strong and just gave birth to the sun? 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
I love that she calls herself wild. Yea so wild with her cell phone, her cars all her electric stuff and helpers.
She wants something, snaps her finger and someone else makes it happen for her.
This is really a wild life 🙄

• Haha
She’s actually fairly poisonous with her toxic rhetoric spewing out all over the place! Free birth ( ie home birth as she clearly had some scans to know it was a boy etc) might have worked for her but to lay into the world of medicine as misogynistic and deceptive is downright irresponsible and dangerous! Strikes me as a jumped up entitled madam with way too high an opinion of herself and her absolutes of right and wrong! Not to mention she will be non stop posting pics of herself breastfeeding for the forseeable because you know, she’s an ‘earth mother’ and it’s so beautiful, female and natural and she unapologetically wants us all to see. Unfollowing with immediate effect!

• Heart
Like someone already said, she has finally dipped below the 2 million, clearly we're not the only ones tired of her bullshit

• Haha
I don’t believe ANYTHING she says PERIOD

Ditto.
Didn’t she disappear from SM for three days around the birth, she could have been in hospital or have midwives around to help or private ob/gynae for all we know.

Like I said before, any photo or story can be put on social media without any proof whatsoever.
She’s also a proven liar, can’t even get her previous birth story straight.
I don’t believe a word the grifter says, not that I follow that thing anymore, I only come here every now and then to read what’s going on.

It's official, unless she changes her mind. She's named the baby Sol. Finneas Sol. But still is thinking of Bear.

Truly cuckoo stuff.

Reactions: 4
And she is back to the gardening stuff. 🙄
First she tells that she takes everything slow and want to stay in bed because when Lea was born she didn't rest and that depleted her. (didn't she say that being vegan after the birth depleted her?) But then she tells about a garden party and walks around in her garden, so the staying in bed thing seems a part time thing. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
30+ smug stories about her supplements, her garden, wearing the baby, Dennis using a crock pot as if it were Neurosurgery.

Who's her audience? What's the point?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.