Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found that this insufferable hypocrite has her own thread. For me it looks like a strong turn into cuckoo-ness around the time they moved from Aruba to Sweden. After that it just got weirder and weirder. Did she say that they did fertility treatments in Europe after being unable to conceive kid nr 2 on Aruba? Havent been following the whole story.

Reactions: 5
30+ smug stories about her supplements, her garden, wearing the baby, Dennis using a crock pot as if it were Neurosurgery.

Who's her audience? What's the point?
Ah yes, the smugness is back. Wish she could take a supplement or some herbs to get rid of that. Why is she so smug all the time? It’s not a great quality. 😆

I think the point of her useless content is ad revenue. Will we see ads for crockpots and baby wraps/carriers soon? And if so, will they be marked as ads?? 🙄

But yes, I see little that is appealing or useful in her content. Who watches this stuff and enjoys it? I liked the Aruba backdrop better.

Reactions: 6
So glad I found that this insufferable hypocrite has her own thread. For me it looks like a strong turn into cuckoo-ness around the time they moved from Aruba to Sweden. After that it just got weirder and weirder. Did she say that they did fertility treatments in Europe after being unable to conceive kid nr 2 on Aruba? Havent been following the whole story.
As far as I remember she said something like they decided to have another baby and boom her "little sun" was on the way. But who knows if this is the truth. 🤷‍♀️
---
She will talk about the birth in her next podcast. Who will be brave and listen for us?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Welcome to the thread!

Considering she lies all the time and changes stories she's already told to accommodate her new narrative, anything is possible. But based on what she has said so far and her active disregard and slander against medical and health professionals, I doubt she has fertility treatments.

The version of the story at the moment is that she wasn't sure she wanted another kid, she felt like they were "complete" as a family. But it was also that Aruba was so awful and she felt so unsafe. Then when she moved to Sweden everything magically got better and Dennis wanted a baby and Lea started asking for a sibling, and boom. Rachel was ready and soon after just miraculously fell pregnant.

IMG_9126.png

Seriously?! Just do one you total A hole. What a way to make people who require medical intervention feel less than worthy.
She seems to have forgotten how she needed to to hospital with Lea 🙄.
And the smugness is going to get worse as she continues to brag about her perfect life on her perfect land whilst judging everyone from her gilded throne. She is a toxic person and I’d love to be a fly on the wall for an hour or two to see her in action. I wonder if Dennis even likes her anymore …

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2267123
Seriously?! Just do one you total A hole. What a way to make people who require medical intervention feel less than worthy.
She seems to have forgotten how she needed to to hospital with Lea 🙄.
And the smugness is going to get worse as she continues to brag about her perfect life on her perfect land whilst judging everyone from her gilded throne. She is a toxic person and I’d love to be a fly on the wall for an hour or two to see her in action. I wonder if Dennis even likes her anymore …
What a jerk. Imagine if you've been told your baby is breach, or has some other issue that requires a medical birth. Or imagine if you think "oh yes, Rachel did it and it wasfine and birth is primal and my body knows what to do" and then your baby dies because something went wrong and you couldn't have possibly known since you weren't being monitored.

I'm glad she's uglier and more crone like each passing day, the outside finally matching the insides. Maybe people who are always super shallow will finally stop following her when they realize she looks like a leathery turd and just spews nonsense.

At all times, women helped each other during birth. It may be a natural thing, but it was and is still a dangerous thing. So her talking about giving birth alone being a primal thing is bs. And she was staying as far as possible from the medical system? How many ultrasounds did she get? Four?

Welcome to the thread!

Considering she lies all the time and changes stories she's already told to accommodate her new narrative, anything is possible. But based on what she has said so far and her active disregard and slander against medical and health professionals, I doubt she has fertility treatments.

The version of the story at the moment is that she wasn't sure she wanted another kid, she felt like they were "complete" as a family. But it was also that Aruba was so awful and she felt so unsafe. Then when she moved to Sweden everything magically got better and Dennis wanted a baby and Lea started asking for a sibling, and boom. Rachel was ready and soon after just miraculously fell pregnant.
Thank you☺
Hmm I remember her having another health issue from the mold in Aruba she didnt want to share immediately (presumably infertility), but which she never shared in the end. Also, all those ancestral women are always so in tune with their cycle and love to share details around conception, especially how many months it took. What Rachel doesnt share speaks even louder, because if she shared every sacred fart her pregnant body took, why not share the ttc (trying to conceive) journey. Unless the doctors you hate so much helped you out…

Reactions: 6
Thank you☺
Hmm I remember her having another health issue from the mold in Aruba she didnt want to share immediately (presumably infertility), but which she never shared in the end. Also, all those ancestral women are always so in tune with their cycle and love to share details around conception, especially how many months it took. What Rachel doesnt share speaks even louder, because if she shared every sacred fart her pregnant body took, why not share the ttc (trying to conceive) journey. Unless the doctors you hate so much helped you out…
I mean, according to her there's not much to share. They decided to try and then they were pregnant almost right away, like within two months according to her.

Reactions: 4
It's official, unless she changes her mind. She's named the baby Sol. Finneas Sol. But still is thinking of Bear.

Truly cuckoo stuff.
She follows NewEarthMama (who is just as nuts) who has a son named Sol Bear. So she’s super original

• Sick
  • Haha
Regardless of how many followers she has and how hateful they can be in her comment section defending her(ironically as she preaches nature, universe, happy garden magic- you’d think they’d be a little more chill or peaceful) I would assume more than half are following just to watch this Swedish circus fire in awe and disbelief-but- I’m praying that not one of them is looking at her home birth and thinking they should do it too without medical attention- to each their own, go do what you wish- I just cringe in fear a lot of mothers and babies are going to be negatively affected by her misguided narrative. Yes she did it, round of applause- but another thing Rachel doesn’t get is that there are other people in this world -weird right- who don’t have the healthy privilege to do what she did. Like she could announce this home birth and be grateful and honest and acknowledge the risk- not be smug and act like it is the only and right way. This is very dangerous and I’m curious how her son will develops knowing the cord was wrapped around him. It’s just odd how during c0v1d there were warnings on every other post about health but there isn’t one flagged on hers about this risk, you know?

still kills me how this woman really inspired me back in my college days to find yoga and become an instructor and I have a teaching job now, I’ve dived into so many branches of it and I’m very grateful, but still hurts how much she has changed and not into something pleasant. It’s like a weird mourning process. “Don’t meet your heroes, kids” type of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes! One of the things I find most infuriating about her is that she has a knack for acting like she is the FIRST and ONLY person to experience completely normal human things, like grief, giving birth, gardening, parenting, yoga, social issues, etc.
As soon as Rachel discovers something, everyone else has to hear about it from her as if she is the ONLY expert on the matter. And if you don't regard her as an absolute authority on whatever whim she's focused on this week, then you're 'against her' (or in the case of her vegan days, if you don't agree with her, you deserve to die LOL).

The play-by-play stories of her food intake and gardening chores lately is most definitely geared towards future ads. She can sprinkle them in (unlabeled, as usual) and try to shill even more nonsense to keep the grift going.
With a newborn, I assume she's going to lean even harder into her latest TradWife schtick and aim to never 'work' another day in her life. And as long as she can keep the con going, she'll continue to succeed, at least long enough for her to eventually inherit Daddy's billions...

Managed to read through all the threads. It’s even worse than I thought with the grifting, never finishing projects, ripping of customers and stealing from fundraisers…
Big thank you to @QueenBW for all well written comments and the ability to keep the threads on track.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine if you've been told your baby is breach, or has some other issue that requires a medical birth.
As someone who required a medical birth, I can attest that the “ancestral” type folks will straight up just try to ignore and exclude you, or even insult you. Your experience doesn’t fit with their narrative they’re trying so hard to believe, so they’ll just bypass you, your story, and anything you have to say, and heavily imply that people like you are just less than in some way. They say tit like “Mothers are so powerful!” while insulting and excluding many mothers from their community. Rachel has clearly subscribed to this philosophy.

Dude. Some of the comments on her latest post. Luck has *everything* to do with it. This is another way this cultish group shames and blames mothers in less-than-ideal circumstances. Because if you are praising Rachel for intentionally creating this life for herself (which, sure she did, but she did it standing on a platform of enormous privilege) as though she did it from nothing, you are denigrating folks who don’t have these advantages. They just didn’t manifest hard enough and it’s all their fault. It’s all culty Q/alt-right extremism under the guise of spirituality and “empowerment.” Rachel has fallen for it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her rich father has a lot to do with her possibility to have so much time to rest. Otherwise there will be no big farm, no air bnbs and other luxury stuff. 🙄

I would strongly suggest to report any of her stories or posts that you feel or believe is out of order, anything from hate comments, gaslighting comments, spreading misinformation, far right ideas, lies, any kind of nudity (especially involving her kids) and all kind of woodoo stuff.
I used to report her various tit to IG, some still awaiting review, not sure why is not being acted on.
She needs to lose her platform both her IG account and podcasts, that is the only thing to shut her down for good, without those she’s nothing.
I no longer follow her stories or any of her bullshit, I’d rather have my tooth pulled without anaesthetic.

Reactions: 1
100% sure she’s reading here because when starting the ramble about motherhood she stopped and realized that many of her followers have multiple kids so it’s nothing new or groundbreaking and oh so special thing only Rachel has experienced. One can hope that she takes the other advice as well, like stop exploiting your kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.