Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of it! šŸ˜„
I have two nieces and the second one came when the older one was in Leas age. It was really hard for her not to be the center of the attention anymore. They fighted a lot and now ten years later they still don't get along well. And my niece is by far not so spoiled like Lea is šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 5
All of it! šŸ˜„
I have two nieces and the second one came when the older one was in Leas age. It was really hard for her not to be the center of the attention anymore. They fighted a lot and now ten years later they still don't get along well. And my niece is by far not so spoiled like Lea is šŸ˜‰
Totally hear you. Similar experience here with my godmothers daughters. She had the second one when the first one was 6 and the one day she actually found the 6 year old had drawn the baby in a toilet bowl trying to flush it.

Considering how Rachel is as a parent and how she calls this baby their sun, while Lea is just the moon, I expect rough times ahead.

Reactions: 3
I listened to her last podcast, and she told that Lea joined random people for their picknick and jumped inbetween teenagers footballing and just took the ball. Somehow Rachel thought its admiring.

Literally from the transcipt : ''I'm gonna go play with all these people bye. And she just runs into this crowd of strangers, like, right? She doesn't know a single person. She's never seen them and realizes there is a game of soccer happening adjacent to this burn ball baseball thing. '' And she just runs into this full on soccer game happening with these like pre-teen boys and they just shrugged their shoulders and they're like, okay, I guess she's playing . I guess she's, I guess she's, she's in this game now and she spent like an hour playing soccer full on attacking, like taking the ball, running really fast and just like it, you know, she's just, there's not a fearful bone in her body. '' and '' And then she runs to whatever base and then she stands there and then just like five minutes later she's like, on a picnic blanket with some family, you know, making friends. Like I, she's just, yeah. And then she came back and she's eating her burger. And I'm like, what? How is it? She's like, it's great. Every everything, everyone's so nice.''

Isn't that rude behaviour? Like uuhh check with these people first if you are not invading their space. Maybe the boys arent interested playing with a 6 year old, and maybe the family is just enjoying their quiet picknick.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It is more than rude. It may be cute if a toddler does this and even then I would put a child out of the situation but a six year old child should know that it is not okay to invade other people like this. It is Rachels and Dennis fault but Lea is such a spoiled brat and one day she will learn the hard way that not everybody finds her funny or adorable. šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
It's rude, entitled and annoying. Rachel is raising that child to be an absolute nightmare.

Also, this might be my paranoia around security, but a 6 year old child with so little sense of caution is a walking danger. What if next time she sits in someone's picnic blanket it's a pedophile? What if next time she joins a group, they kidnap her?

As a mother Rachel should be teaching Lea to be confident, yes, but also cautious.

Sure, Sweden is relatively safe but bad people can be anywhere.

Reactions: 1
The playing with "teenagers" mehh, depending on the context I could find it "cute". But definitely the sitting in a picnic with families is quite annoying. Unless they have children the same age and its the kids that start engaging and play together, but if I am just there sitting with my friends I would find it weird that a 6 year old sits there with us to talk.

Reactions: 1
I don't know any teenagers who'd take kindly to a six year old stranger girl interrupting their game.

I certainly wouldn't have at that age. Or now. I'd just be wondering where the heck are her parents.
---
It's all just part of Rachel's narcissist spiel about how special Lea is. She's really not and Rachel is just giving her endless amount of future trauma

So sad act that I am (but mainly because Iā€™m SICK TO DEATH of her BS), I scrolled back to Lea. And guess what no dramas, Lea just like ā€œsunā€ was the most mystical thing, probably her friend reincarnated. Her midwife and her had a good relationship and she contemplated having sweep to hurry things up so she could have her Doula. There was no slating of the hospital but the most interesting thing was how much more relatable she was. How she was genuineā€¦

Iā€™ve attached the screenshots for lols

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She was still super attention seeking and thought the world revolved around her, but yeah, she was much less grating and fake. She completely rewrote Lea's birth story and her followers are too dumb to remember or see it.

For her own sake, I hope she does have medical aid nearby, cause if she was telling the truth back then and Lea was wedged against her pelvis and she never dilated past 4 cm, Little Sun might also be in trouble and tit could hit the fan fast.

Reactions: 8
For her own sake, I hope she does have medical aid nearby, cause if she was telling the truth back then and Lea was wedged against her pelvis and she never dilated past 4 cm, Little Sun might also be in trouble and tit could hit the fan fast.
I was just thinking this. I am terrified for her.

Also terrified over here. I feel like her ego is running the show with not enough groundedness in reality. Hope they both come out of it ok.
With her luck Miss Careless will be fine and it will cement her belief that she's some sort of Viking goddess

Sheā€™s infuriating. Enjoy your pregnancy, sure, but please leave the medical system alone and stop demonising it any chance you get FOR bleeping LIKES ON THE INTERNET!!!! There are plenty of women on this planet who would do anything to have medical support during pregnancy but just canā€™t (money, access, etc). Sheā€™s on such a high horse itā€™s unbelievable. She thrives on drama, drama, drama.
I hope the little boy will be okay but as far as sheā€™s concernedā€¦ šŸ˜”

Reactions: 3
Really interesting to read the old stories. No words about bad western medicine, no complaining about anyone forcing her to anything. A clear understanding why she needed help and a hospital. What made her change this much?

Really interesting to read the old stories. No words about bad western medicine, no complaining about anyone forcing her to anything. A clear understanding why she needed help and a hospital. What made her change this much?
She's in the fringes of like the QAnon conspiracies. I reckon the pandemic triggered her and then she started seeing that "doctor" and it all snowballed.

She's in the fringes of like the QAnon conspiracies. I reckon the pandemic triggered her and then she started seeing that "doctor" and it all snowballed.
Yep, I think she really leaned into it hard during the pandemic and the mold situation fully pushed her over the edge into a full-blown conspiracy nut. Since then, she's just been constantly indulging every delusional thought and whim while her entire family enables her and she continuallydistances herself from reality.

Who was the doctor? Was this something to do with mold?
---
So sad act that I am (but mainly because Iā€™m SICK TO DEATH of her BS), I scrolled back to Lea. And guess what no dramas, Lea just like ā€œsunā€ was the most mystical thing, probably her friend reincarnated. Her midwife and her had a good relationship and she contemplated having sweep to hurry things up so she could have her Doula. There was no slating of the hospital but the most interesting thing was how much more relatable she was. How she was genuineā€¦

Iā€™ve attached the screenshots for lols
[/QUOTE
What a turnaround. Listen to episode 1 of the podcast. She says she was screaming for pain medicine or something.
I made a post about it on here about a month or so ago as I was so angry at how she is dissing western maternity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.