Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepperpotpot

Does that household have no privacy.
She is so invasive of Leahs life. When I was a child I would absolutely of hated my mum pushing her phone in my face all day filming for 2 million people to see. What planet is she on that she has normalised this in her head.

But today's video of her with her phone set bolt still pointed right at Leahs face while Leah is emotionally watching a sad film. Urghhhh. I feel so vulnerable when I get upset during a sad film and barely want my loved ones to see me tear up. But Leah has to show strangers. Rachel is the exact opposite of sacred. She let's it all hang out for fame and money. Actually disgusting behaviour and utterly selfish, she has no empathy or wisdom to realise that some shit is PRIVATE and not hers to give away

Can she not just enjoy a moment with her daughter without thinking of instagram

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Dgkater

She eats in restaurants, eats liver pate and this industrial cheese crap. No way that this is all made from happy grass fed animals who only had "one bad day in their lives" 🙄
She really must be bored if she is making gut healthy marshmallows. What ingredient makes it healthy I wonder. The gelantine? So stupid...

QueenBW

VIP Member
She eats in restaurants, eats liver pate and this industrial cheese crap. No way that this is all made from happy grass fed animals who only had "one bad day in their lives" 🙄
She really must be bored if she is making gut healthy marshmallows. What ingredient makes it healthy I wonder. The gelantine? So stupid...
I imagine she thinks they're healthy because unlike store bought marsh mallows, they're made with maple syrup, not high fructose corn syrup. But marshmallows aren't meant to be healthy imo 🤣

I can't stand the Teletubbies voice she puts on in her stories whenever she's walking outside her farm. "gooooooooood morniiiiiing *stupid smug grin* it is a beauuuuuuuutiful day. Blue skies." Blah blah blah

Pepperpotpot

I just listened to her stories about that email. And she says how the person is mentally unhinged and it doesn't make her sad because it has nothing to do with her and everything to do with the other person.
She is so far from any self reflection and cannot take criticism. She takes no responsibility and cant even imagine some of what they say is true. Also that is a massive fingers up to people who actually have mental health issues, making out that they can't see reason or just spread lying hate.
She's honestly the worst.

If someone wrote to me a huge angry email I would be hurt and maybe defensive in some ways, but I would want to know what I was projecting for them to make them feel that bad, and take even just a little accountability for it, seeing as they actually mostly spoke truth if you take out the cuss words.

P.s My favourite part of that email was when they said she should stick to picking up leaves Lolllll 🍃🍂

• Haha

Tatt1424

I am not able with her ‘eating wild game is so grounding and healthy’, with regard to eating moose that was killed by her brother in the forest across from her house. She just sounds so ignorant and ridiculous.
She’s literally so egotistical she believes that moose was born to give her sustenance. 🙄 Nothing sacred about it YG, your brother shot and killed a living thing and you ate its flesh. That’s it. She’s so insecure about being right, she can’t just eat food and let it be. She has to shove her diet in people’s face for the Gram To reinforce that it’s okay to eat animals now. If you wanna eat meat it eat, but that doesn’t mean other diet and cultural choices are invalid because she has insecurity.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I listened a bit to last week’s podcast and found this extremely weird. “So happy Lea gets to grow up with her aunts, grandpa, her own blood and roots”. What about her Aruban roooots? Dennis mom is native Aruban.. does that not count as roots and own blood- almost racist to say this shit? Wtf ?
It only matters if they're Rachel's roots 🤢 her rich, white privilege roots.

• Angry

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm sure they'll hire people. It's not like Dennis knows a single thing about farming or cattle.

Didn't someone say she actually had a gardener back in Aruba, while pretending she planted everything herself or something? Maybe it was just a rumor. But in any case, she never does anything really fully herself.

She wants the aesthetics of living in a farm. Cottagecore meets Hygga meets Mix of New Age Stuff.

Tatt1424

While she is a consistent liar, I give a pass to anyone who isn’t ready to announce their pregnancy. A lot of women typically wait till 12 weeks, and I do dislike how women are often asked about family planning, but that’s the only pass! I’m not mad about that. It could even explain her insanity over mould in the car, again pregnancy can make people super cautious and I don’t fault them for that as it’s a fragile time.

Kind of surprised she did such a tame announcement for this one though. Like veganism got the grand unveiling. Lordy though she’s going to go all in on the pro-meat now. She wasn’t vegan with her first pregnancy either if I recall, but that was dairy. In any case it’s odd they are going back now, since she clearly said three weeks, but who knows. It also doesn’t excuse her consistent whining and bitching in Aruba, like if anything I would think this would make the trip even more special no?

Dennis’s announcement made me laugh, I realize it’s a total joke comment “2.0” but it implies that this next child will be an update? Lol I am sure he didn’t intend it that way, just kind of funny.

Last edited:

Karen4eva

I am not able with her ‘eating wild game is so grounding and healthy’, with regard to eating moose that was killed by her brother in the forest across from her house. She just sounds so ignorant and ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Haha

Suzecakes

Have enjoyed zero YG content of late, but did see the latest pod title. Recycling content again, diving into her diet again. Let it gooooo. If anyone listened I’d love to know if it’s as predictable as it seems. I’ll venture a guess:

-She says ancestral about a million times, so much so the word loses any meaning.
-I’m 100% sure she has to tell the world about bone broth like she discovered it because that’s such a trend. Not negating benefits, but trendy is trendy.
-Vegans are constricting and judgmental. This one irks me because I’m married to one and I enjoy my pescatarian diet fine, sorry she was a shit vegan, but that community has grown and evolved past her close-minded beliefs.
-Magic eggs? mystical bovine? Any magic meat?
-And maybe more “facts” about veganism being awful for the planet because the food is packaged. 😂 Big leap from claiming that’s veganism’s fault and not the entire food industry.

For a person so grounded in her choice, this incessant need to shove her label-free life down people’s throats, although she’s basically labeled herself as anti-vegan anti-medicine privileged white girl right quick, drips with insecurity. 😳
I did listen. You pretty much summarized the whole podcast:
-She did say ‘ancestral’ a lot of course, but also threw in an ‘ancient’ here and there as well.
-She told the story of the first couple of times she made bone broth. Of course the bones were from cows raised on her grandmother’s grandfather’s (or vice versa) land so that made it super ancestral and ancient.
-She rants about horrible judgey vegans and how it’s such a label and box, and yes, constricting. She goes into how she really bullied Dennis into being vegan. What a b.
-There was a very long story about a magical chicken, the very first one she bought, cooked and ate. Somehow it teleported itself from a roadside stand she visited (but before she got there) to a grocery store she happened to be shopping in later. (Don’t ask. 🙄). FFS, this story went on for what seemed like 30 minutes plus.
-Bad vegan packaging was mentioned at least once.

Yes, she should let it go already. Nobody cares what you eat, Rachel. It’s just all the drama and judgement she creates around food that is so annoying. I definitely got impressions of disordered eating here and there while listening to the podcast.

She thinks that animal protein has cured her of course. I haven’t been checking in on her IG much since the first of the year. Is she all healthy and better? 🙄

Finally, her ads in this pod were for Walgreens (which I thought had bad western medicine drugs) and some sort of game ( the kind you play on your phone). WTF? Seems very off-brand. Is she just desperate for money these days or are her numbers tanking and she doesn’t have much choice in ad offers?

Last edited:
  • Haha

feelingsalty

It honestly just makes me sad that she thinks she’s being some kind of badass rebel or something by acting recklessly while pregnant. And these people in her comments who are like “I did __ while pregnant and everything turned out fine!” The professional recommendations aren’t based in a high incidence rate; some of these potential negative outcomes are rare BUT THEY ARE DEVASTATING when they occur. I swear Rachel has lost her head from being online too much; she’ll do dangerous shite just to stir up some drama and engagement and make herself feel like she’s exceptional in some way. Or maybe it’s just that her mind is developmentally stuck in teenage-hood. But it’s so cringe to watch.

Does anyone have the tea on what happened with her mom? Did the alt-right sympathizer (holistic psychologist) tell Rachel to cut her off or something?

bluecoffeecup

How the fuck is having 2 million followers this lucrative for her. Half are probably bots. Who is seriously funding this woman's lifestyle. It really grosses me out. Especially reflecting on ones own life this Christmas and how the economy actually effects us "little people". I'm not sure Rachel will ever notice a bad economy. Or be affected by a countries debt---in turn raising our mortgage rates, the costs of food, goods, gas, etc.

Maybe she should be the first to line up and open her wallet and donate reparations with her passive income. After all she has the time to ponder these things. She also says she has no debt.... hmmm

I hope Rachel never becomes a politician because she would sink everyone to shit, she has the mind of a child when it comes to economy. Remember this is why Dennis had done their book keeping for their business, because she doesn't think of tracking money or understand taxes. She just knows how to SPEND, on rose quarts balls, and new pools for every home.

But I guess when you sell your soul online, and broadcast yourself naked, showcase your weird husband and your exploit a child's privacy-- it proves lucrative.

I can only imagine the material that will be under her tree. A new pizza oven? A really expensive leg massage thing for "athlete" Denis? A new thousand dollar necklace?

Aruba truly did give her everything. Including her insta following and now her "PaSsiVe income".

Can you tell I despise this self righteous woman? ..... :poop:

I had to laugh as a friend sent me a Dennis story from yesterday of him and Lea cutting their own Christmas tree. Wowwwww lol what happened to those forest tears? She either flipped out or will say having a Yule tree is “ancestral.” Or just not discuss like she does every time she walks back her brigade of the week. Sounds like they’re really focused on moving! 😂
Oh the forest tears dry up when it comes to her own life. Other people cutting trees? Evil and backwards.
Rachel cutting trees? Sacred. Spiritual.
I wonder if she is chopping wood for heat this Christmas? I'm sure she has an ancestral heat pump, because heating your home solely with ancestral woodstove requires work. And Rachel does not work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Calling it—they’re going to move to a new bigger house, Rachel is going to make a huge deal of “nesting” and “making a home” (aka buying a ton of new shit they don’t need), then she’s going to release a Home-adjacent online course for expecting mothers called Nest or something equally stupid. Mark my words.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Dennis‘ sister passed 💔
Leave it to Rachel to not let her family grieve and process the news in private. She’s already started posting multiple pictures of her to her audience of 2 million. I’d be so annoyed if I was Dennis. For someone who fancies themselves as being so empathic and connected, she’s showing very very little empathy indeed.
The one that I found really silly was the one about "little Sun" (aka her unborn fetus) met his aunt and how they've known each other for a long time. Way to make it about you, Rachel. As always. Because you and your beliefs are what matters here, not the fact that a young woman passed away from a really unfair, fucked up, draining illness.

bffr

The originality of tasting and rating semla buns is ZERO. Just copy/paste from every other Swedish influencer right now. Zzz. Must be so boring content for people from other countries. Not that her content is exciting at all these days.

Finally found a comment section about her in Swedish. The absolute majority thinks she’s an elitist crazy antivaxxing megalomaniac giving bad vibes, and spends too much time drinking tea and fighting “the system”.

They also believe that she’s not actually eating cheese, drinking champagne etc. She just says that to provoke and then being able to prove people wrong when her baby is (hopefully) born healthy. She comes off as a privileged cuckoo that can afford being ignorant against the health care system (bc privilege).

On another note, she has a company registered in Sweden since 2021. Get the feeling they (Rakel) decided on (glue) baby nr 2 ONLY IF they moved to Sweden. Rakel was pushy about that for sure, so that she/they could get paid leave – soo convenient, huh? I think Dennis will get that benefit, too, since they are married.
This is the kinda tea I’ve been waiting for!

• Heart

bluecoffeecup

I just heard her excerpt on her stories about "not wanting to hear negative birth stories etc", because she doesn't need those narratives in her life to cause stress and anxiety, B*TCH thats all YOU DO TO YOUR LISTENERS! Instill unwise Rachel Pseudo science, and fear monger about our wifi, non organic furniture, dietary lifestyle-- the list goes on!

👆THIS for sure! I will look forward to her upcoming online course (that will cost me the equivalent of 1 months salary) on the origins of the egg, how to cook with the egg, make space on your alter for the egg, decorating the egg, what to do with the eggshell and how all this is actually yoga.
Her course curriculum would also share how to make a yoni steam with the boiled eggs in water :ROFLMAO:

Podcast update…..she is rebranding the podcast! To just ‘From The Heart’. Taking out the Yoga Girl reference.

Damn- was thinking it was going to be something better 🤨

But what will the promo code be for the sweat bags etc???
It should be Jobless, Rich Girl--Paranoid Inner Debates, from my 3rd Home 🙏 or Sacred Eggs and Mold---Rants by Rachel Brathen

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dgkater

What has toxins, pharmaceuticals and babycare to do with what she eats? Who ever says that mould is fine? She could do research about the recommendations for pregnant woman if she has doubts. Alcohol for a fact is toxic. She is so out of touch, it is horrible. Poor Baby, poor Lea. Not poor Dennis, he should do something about it.

Suzecakes

Oh the holy egg and the ancestral liver paté. Bet hers is the regular processed one that every Swede (unfortunately) grew up with as a staple at the breakfast table. As I said before, I don't give a "fork" about what she puts in her mouth, but she's making such a big deal out of errrrthing.

And that Lea manifesting a friend... It's a bit sad, but also sweet that she has a friend nearby. But Rachel making it all about "manifesting" :rolleyes:
Sure they live a bit *remote", but also pretty close to three big cities including Stockholm.

Why the f is she having this annoying superior giggle all the time, no matter what she talks about?
Gawd, she is so delusional. She talks like they live 9 hours from civilization. Dude, you live 45 minutes outside of a major city. In most places they call that a suburb. And the “we chose this lifestyle” bullshit, first of all, Rachel chose it. We all know there was no “we” doing the choosing. Secondly, is living 45 minutes outside of a major city really such a unique thing she has to refer to it as a ‘lifestyle’?

Don’t even get me started on the manifesting bullshit. Again, more delusion. She seems to think her properties in Sweden are due to her magical super powers, not her daddy hooking her up in a big way. That’s called privilege, Rach. 🙄

And yes, the insane giggling is so cringe. 🤮

wanderingwildsoul

The latest podcast episode detailed how incredibly chaotic their Christmas was because of HER choice to move days before Christmas for no reason without any hired help (of course that's not at all how she framed it), but the thing that stood out the most to me - they were using so much electricity on Christmas Eve that they popped a fuse/breaker only to realize shortly afterward that their breaker controls the power supply for 3 other families. Meaning...because of Rachel's selfishness and ignorance, 3 other families had to go without electricity and water until Dennis/Daddy were able to fix it. And naturally, her concern was not with these other families but with herself and the fact that she was losing her 'perfect Christmas' because an old house can't handle her using every bit of electricity in her totally aNcEsTrAl farmhouse.

I know I shouldn't be surprised by anything this woman does anymore, but I can't help but be continually disgusted by how selfish and narcissistic she is. Literally, every single aspect of her life is about her, feeding her ego, feeding her desperate need for attention (whether it's positive or negative), catering to all of her whims and desires, etc. It's exhausting to watch and I live on a totally different continent. I can't imagine actually being in her life.

She also mentioned on the podcast that they're getting chickens in a few months and that she's going to beekeeping school in April and wants to start up her YouTube channel again to share the farm journey. That plus all the food content lately makes me think she's definitely prepping to try and pivot away from her Yoga Girl Instagram persona and into YouTube farm/food blogger/lifestyle content so that she can monetize it.

• Angry
  • Wow

wanderingwildsoul

And she's back with 15+ stories on home births and the evil doctors and hospitals. I don't doubt that many people have had bad experiences but she is always so black and white. Incapable of nuance.
It's so, so gross!
She can never simply have a thought or opinion about something and let that be that. She has to have an opinion and shout it from the rooftops, beat us over the head about it, and demonize and villainize anyone who doesn't feel exactly the way she does.

She's been complaining for nearly a year now that she has 'unprocessed trauma' around Lea's birth. For someone who claims to be in weekly therapy and who centers every moment of her daily life around constantly 'doing the work' of self-care, it says SO MUCH to me about the efficacy of all of her practices and therapy and 'self-care' that she doesn't seem to have any made ANY progress around this birth trauma of hers.

I suspect that's a combination of factors, including the fact that she's NOT actually in weekly therapy and the fact that she gets more attention and social media interaction by complaining and harping on this issue. Actually healing the trauma and wound around Lea's birth would mean she wouldn't be able to generate all the clicks and messages and at least 5-6 podcasts now around the topic. And we all know Rakel is nothing if not addicted to attention.

This also just reinforces to me that this woman has WAY TOO MUCH time on her hands. She has nothing stimulating or of substance going on in her life, so she sits down and combs through her past seemingly LOOKING for things to turn into trauma.
How many years did she talk about how beautiful her birth was, how grateful for the experience, the people who helped support her, etc. And now all of a sudden it's just about the most traumatic thing she's ever been through, EVER! So much so that it's basically become her entire personality now. We went from ancestral plant queen to qanon, birth trauma mama and I can't help but wonder what's next...

Also - show me ANY doctor that has ever said 'psychological birth doesn't work' as Rachel claims to have been told. I get having skepticism about the medical industrial complex, especially in the United States (a system Rachel has never personally experienced or been a part of), but to now go to outright claiming ALL doctors don't wanna doctor because they're just out to kill babies and mothers is downright fucking absurd and dangerous to perpetuate.

Last edited: