Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wanderingwildsoul

From now on there will be Baby here, Baby there, belly stroking and no other content.
I wonder how Lea will react when she is not the only princess and the spécial one anymore.
Something tells me we'll be getting more than one podcast episode about Lea misbehaving, having tantrums and meltdowns, etc.

Reactions: 1

samwhat

100%, all they ever droned on about was how they love their freedom, Dennis liked just having Lea, and did not want a cow etc to tether him to home because he likes to jet set around being an "athlete" --spending his wife's sweat bag fortune.
Guess now she has the farm he gets to buy a boat? They talked about that in a podcast once.

bluecoffeecup

@DahliaDreamer5 the baby thing wasn't a few years ago, it was as recent as the last 12 months.

Of course it's her prerogative to change her mind, as is anyone else's. But besides the hipocrisy of not acknowledging the change of narrative, based on the timeline of when she says things it's clear it goes beyond changing her mind and into actually lying.

Like you mentioned, she was already pregnant when pretending to be almost offended that everyone asks her that.

I just don't understand why she lies so much.

Unless it's a woopsie baby or she is the most fertile and luckiest and they got pregnant at the first try, she was actively talking about leaning towards it just being Lea while actively trying for a baby.

So so so many lies.
I think she is less calculated and more of just a plain old idiot, hypocrite, un-self-aware bi polar esque behaviour.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Don’t think I will ever do yoga again girl

Look at all my great things across all my houses

Wonder what my next obsession will be and how I can make money from it

Ancestral woman

I know everything and I cry a lot by Rachel Brathen

Chameleon and proud
Omg Ancestral Woman 😂

TheSheep

Some days I feel mean for pointing it out. But you know what, this woman shits on so many people, that we have that same right too. Namaste. The bone broth is not the fountain of youth she claims. God damn.
she looks absolutely shocking for her age!
If I didn’t know, I would have thought she was between 45- 50 years old.
This what happens when someone is so hateful and unauthentic.

Suzecakes

I can totally imagine it. Rachel offering a job where you work all day, take care of the dogs and her children too and the only payment is free living in one of her old molded houses.
Not even a house, but a converted stable/barn. But you guuuyyyys, it is insulated for heat and has a chimney for a wood burning stove. 🤣

Suzecakes

Maybe I'm being too picky, but the whole "omg I'm so big for 14 weeks , maybe there are two babies in there" is annoying me. First of all, surely she should already have gone to a doctor and confirmed that no, it's not two. Or yes, it is two. Second of all, it seems like an excuse to indulge in the only thing she does regularly: complain.
Yes, she had an ultrasound done in Aruba (per her podcast I think) so she knows there aren’t two in there unless there are and she isn’t telling people. Who knows with her. If there aren’t, she is just drumming up traffic for her page. She is big for how far along she is.

bluecoffeecup

No, what was the backlash and what did she say? I couldn't listen to her anymore (if I hear the phrase "hello beautiful people" one more time I am going to explode).

Lea had to move quite a bit in her young life - they moved to Sweden last year and they are already moving again. They arrived around this time last year in Sweden and had one Christmas in their "tiny cabin". Rachel complained about having to move so much, but she is repeating her mum's behaviour and for selfish reasons.
I'm listening now, but basically rude people on Instagram towards her art aka her running around in her see through lingerie.

• Haha

macchiato

I am also kind of angry with her for closing Island Yoga, after making such a song and dance about it: employing yoga teachers / staff, attracting tourists, doing teacher training (not so great for those that got their yoga teacher training at a studio that closed after a few years... not great credibility? the training was expensive AF as well).
And I am angry for not updating the website with new courses and her ripping people off with this stupid home course, although I never paid her a dime.
Oh I missed this! When did she announce the closure?

lizzyyy

I think her idea of living in a farm and having animals is just having them there in her property but taken care by somebody else. She will then play with the animals, pretend she is tending to the land, post stories and selfies but that's it. Managing a farm is insanely hard work which we know she isnt capable of doing. Add to that a newborn and a toddler and I dont know how she is going to wake up at the crack of dawn to milk the cows, give them food, then it's not like you can drink the cow milk directly (well you can but she is so afraid of bacteria that we know she wont do that) so the milk has to be boiled several times, preserved properly, etc.
Oh I think she will drink the milk raw. Keep it ancestral and stuff. Not like listeria or anything exist but raw milk is a huge trend 🙄 defo wouldn’t recommend though!!

samwhat

Is there nowhere one can express their displeasure with Rachel or disagreement with her ideas? Certainly not on her IG page where she will block you if you dare disagree with her. She puts herself and her opinions out there. People have a right to comment.
Absolutely! I watched the 38 min video. Maybe there are other threads on Reddit or something about Rachel, but what happened to Brianna seems extreme. Here is a forum for people to express an opinion.

I also had a look at Brianna’s IG page and it looked quite interesting. Also looks like she puts effort into her stories (the captions). And was being somewhat authentic about things. Although I have no idea who the woman is.

miss.cheri

I find this post so strange, 5 year old doesn't have a style, she has clothes that you have bought her. Are you secretly praising yourself? And it's a good idea to brush your kids hair every now and then, I know they sometimes don't like it. It seems to be a case even while not traveling

Attachments

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
This woman. 🤣 She needs to continue to kick the whole vegan diet. The constant justification. Remember when you said your life was shit in Sweden and how poorly you ate, drank, and chain smoked and now all the sudden your “childhood” upbringing wasn’t actually terribly toxic as you said when you used it for content. Now she is back to the place she needed “healing” from and eating her cherished Shama made meals.

I hope she eats bacon every day and just over consumes the protein. Not good for your cholesterol. 😇
The green juice fad was also not even about veganism, really, it was just one more fad from her pseudo doctors. It was one more way in which she let her food issues arise.

I once texted her about the green juices, especially when she used to have the celery one from a juicer not a Vitamix or anything, saying she was stripping it of its fiber and making it useless and that it wasn't enough for breakfast. She saw it and never replied 🤣

Suzecakes

To clarify, she’s always promoted and professed OSEA brand, which is quite a pricey brand.
Ok, I have followed her since before she was pregnant with Lea and I don’t remember her ever talking about skincare or promoting a skincare brand. When did she start doing that?

My guess on the “big tears” podcast is that Island Yoga has sold, hence the reinvention of Yoga Girl online. Island Yoga no longer “serves” her, so time to dump and run.

samwhat

I felt bad for Dennis. Now I feel worse for him now as Rachel posted that her brothers cow gave immaculate conception to a baby cow.

Poor Dennis now has to leave his home in Aruba, go to Freezing Sweden, maybe adopt
Jesus cow and live in a tiny cabin away from the city life he dreamed of

27B7D4B3-136D-44B6-A279-F0B6E4DA3F98.png

I felt bad for Dennis. Now I feel worse for him now as Rachel posted that her brothers cow gave immaculate conception to a baby cow.

Poor Dennis now has to leave his home in Aruba, go to Freezing Sweden, maybe adopt
Jesus cow and live in a tiny cabin away from the city life he dreamed of

27B7D4B3-136D-44B6-A279-F0B6E4DA3F98.png
Maybe when they all return from Aruba they finally have the cow Rachel always wanted. But Dennis didn’t. Happy Christmas!!

Last edited:

therlieann

@bffr nooooooo lol we need your hilarious recaps!

Did she seriously say she panicked and got an ultrasound? Seriously wtf is her problem with completely safe checkups to ensure a baby is okay.

This whole ancestral return to ignorance is disrespectful. People passing on healthcare our ancestors would have appreciated. Lifesaving preventions that science offers and assistance in a baby’s development if it is needed. I’m all for returning to nature and limiting chemical toxins, eating right, movement, etc. but this is reckless and not in a “beautiful wild way,” in a stupid way.

She’s also a hypocrite though, so this could be part of her facade meanwhile receiving the best preventative care out there.
I was thinking that.. life expentancy for a baby and for a woman is lowest during birth because its so risky. How many women in developing countries die in birth or have their babies die. Rates that are so much lower in developed countries. Also, in general why dismiss “development” altogether, ur ancestors also tried new techniques and medicine, why is it a bad thing.

Also like a year ago Dennis said he really didnt want farm animals and wanted the freedom of travelling but now its “their” dream together coming true?

Last edited: