Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therlieann

One of Rakel's grift is officially over (for now) - "We have recently decided that it is unsustainable for us to continue Fämily Foods; therefore we will put Fämily Foods on hold indefinitely. We hope to one day, together with a partner, get back to our love of creating and sharing healthy family food products."

I'm surprised it took her this long to close down her vegan-centered food company after so publicly bashing veganism and going to a meat-heavy diet. I can't imagine she was making any money from this venture at this point, so the closure won't really hurt her wallet. But I, for one, am grateful to see this woman shut down ANY means to drifting and conning people out of their hard-earned money.
Well I started this home course as an experiment.. and sooo many people sign up for that. And have recently..so thats deffo a big income stream (495 eur pp). Whilst a yearly membership on sale is now 189 instead of 270 or so (including the home course). Un expectantly her garden strategy works and loads of garden people sign up!

Reactions: 1

Sleepyapple

When she went to the doctor before flying she said they want to do a vaginal excam but she refused because there is no reason for it. But couldn't it be possible that the doctor wanted to check if the zervix is still closed because if it is not it is a sign for early labour? Why refusing this and risking getting in labour on a plane? All her things she describes sound like the baby is coming early but she refuses to listen. It is bad enough that Rachel acts so reckless but what is with the rest of her family? Are they all on board with this?
I disagree with Rachel’s extremist attitudes, but cervical checks aren’t great predictors of how close labour is or how fast it will be. I had no cervical checks at all with my last pregnancy, including in labour (I am in Australia and birthed at a birth centre within the best maternity hospital in my state, certainly not woo woo).

Tatt1424

To clarify, she’s always promoted and professed OSEA brand, which is quite a pricey brand.

Blackcatlingo

My two cents...first of all looking at those pictures of her with lipstick, makes me see her as truly ugly...her attractive appearance is marred by her nasty persona, and for God's sake the ridiculous lipstick already. And she is really a slob. She says she hasn't washed her hair in a real long time, yesterday she said she didn't brush her teeth. She is gross and disgusting and so very unlikable.

bluecoffeecup

When she said she drove everyone back from the restaurant in Stockholm for her birthday I thought maybe.

#howmanybabiesareinthere? Her hashtag. She does look quite big for 3 months. Twins/triplets? The new octomom?

Wish she had been more authentic and not have lied so recently about not being pregnant.
She does look HUGE for three months. Hopefully she gets really fat. “Eating eggs and meat made me gain SOOOoooOo much weight my body just sucked up the nutrients!” —err, guess we now know you were talking about pregnancy, not your body “sucking up” nutrients over a steak.

Rachel is not authentic, this is why we rag on her and her constant weird lies and narcissism.

samwhat

Sounds like they're definitely going to the Netherlands for something related to Dennis's sister, Rachel mentions in her stories it not being an easy trip.

She also brags about how everyone smiles when they see Lea. She understands that the flight attendants who welcome you on board smile to everyone right? I wish she'd stop trying to make Lea hyper special. She's a cute kid, let her be that instead of trying to turn her into a precocious, enlightened guru.
True.

man’s so forced when Lea was made to do those hand signals 🤣

Blackcatlingo

Just accidentally clicked on her Q&A from 4 weeks ago.

Not sure I want to listen to a podcast about gardening/homesteading. But she did say she was changing her user name.

But I guess I listen to her yoga girl podcast and she doesn’t talk about yoga.

She is kind of car crash entertainment for me. I used to get annoyed about all the plant friend, tea ceremony & mocha posts but now just scoff at her privilege. She is a caricature, nothing authentic about her.

how much $ did she raise through her gofundme etc campaigns? And is there any transparency as to where these funds were allocated?
Car crash entertainment 🤣

Tatt1424

Oof, it’s gonna be rough, especially if she goes on spouting nonsense “facts and stats” and steam rolling Dennis into their shared dream. 😂 We need @bffr ’s roundup now more than ever!

Tatt1424

Waiting for someone who comment on the podcast today……… she can really go beyond herself… I would love to talk about it… still processing! .. no idea where or how to start!
Honestly I saw the title of it in my suggested listening lol yeah right, but I can’t even entertain. She is too much nonsense not enough sense.

Suzecakes

Was it a fox? I thought it was a wolf and thought if he's a boy she might name him something silly like Sol Wolf, cause, Nordic sun god and super special card she'll tell us more about once she's given birth. It'd totally work with Fox too though :p
For some reason I thought it was a fox, but I could be wrong.

Suzecakes

Also she was asking for recommendations for
someone to organize her kitchen and maybe more of her house for her. Do we think she will pay them or will she try to get free services in exchange for an IG ad or tag? Secondly, doesn’t she have time to do it herself? I know she’s got the pain going on with the pregnancy now, but she has had since after Christmas to do this stuff and she doesn’t seem to be super busy with any work. 🙄

bffr

Is this the same land she was harassing the owners about buying when they first moved to Sweden and stayed in a rental? Lmao

therlieann

That's what I figured too but after having given her the benefit of the doubt this made me feel so so disgusted with her.
Yeah why the f would you share such an intimate emotional moment. Imagine everyone feeling sad and grieving, and Rachel taking her phone out to take a pic..