Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wanderingwildsoul

According to the her, ALL the contractors showed up at the same time. Well, obviously you scheduled them that way, they didn't just show up out of the blue. All the while laughing like a fool.
Can't wait to see her spend tons of #ad money to make this new place look and feel 'ancestral' (no doubt decked out from top to floor with the highest-end everything).

caracal

LOL right on cue, she posts stories of ONE of their barns as well as a carpenter's workshop??? Am I missing something? Why on earth does she need a carpenter's workshop? Are we to believe Dennis is about to pick up a hammer and do some actual manual labor on his journey to becoming farm manager?!?
I'm so confused by her. It's like she woke up and decided to be a completely different person. She had a wonderful life in Aruba before! Why is she doing this??

It's okay to change what we want, of course, but to force those expectations on your loved ones is so bizarre. Has she ever stopped to consider that everyone else around her might have their own "truth" as well–that the world doesn't revolve around her?

Also, total aside, but I saw her post something in her comments about how "this baby wanted me to make the vegan announcement so I could nourish him." Like WHAT?? You're blaming your recent controversy on YOUR UNBORN BABY????

TheSheep

Sounds like they're definitely going to the Netherlands for something related to Dennis's sister, Rachel mentions in her stories it not being an easy trip.

She also brags about how everyone smiles when they see Lea. She understands that the flight attendants who welcome you on board smile to everyone right? I wish she'd stop trying to make Lea hyper special. She's a cute kid, let her be that instead of trying to turn her into a precocious, enlightened guru.
How come she’s allowed to fly being over 5 months?

Dgkater

Is this Leas bear or a new version of the bear she has to give up because of the mold?
There will be a lot of stories about Laikas last moments for sure. Perhaps even a crying Lea and a funeral. It is disgusting.

bluecoffeecup

No offense to anyone who likes Colleen Hoover but it makes so much sense that Rachel's a CoHo reader. So much sense.
I've never read anything by Colleen Hoover, nor know who she is. But I am a bookworm. I'm interested in your take on what you mean by it makes sense she's a Colleen Hoover reader
---
Also just going to say it. I get creeped out by the look of Dennis' dad!!! He's so homely. :oops: The smile is what scares me.

bluecoffeecup

To be fair, Rachel's been looking older than her age essentially since she had Lea, so for a few years while she was still vegan. I'm sure we can find plenty of non vegans, like, say J. Lo, who look amazing and are older than Rachel.

Personally, I think it's Rachel's ugly heart making its way out to her face, but that's just my theory :)
True. as well they both live in sunny climates. And Rachel shriveled like a raisin. And yes her ugly bully personality contributes to her mug.

samwhat

I was just going to ask, did anyone listen? What was her reasoning for selling?
think just that they weren’t making money. It has been up for sale for ages, but just publicly announced. She is hoping that it can continue as a yoga studio. But I guess that it would need to be part of a huge chain. Or have owners there, present & invested in it.

Suzecakes

Well I started this home course as an experiment.. and sooo many people sign up for that. And have recently..so thats deffo a big income stream (495 eur pp). Whilst a yearly membership on sale is now 189 instead of 270 or so (including the home course). Un expectantly her garden strategy works and loads of garden people sign up!
What is her garden strategy and why does it work?

Suzecakes

What’s with the B-list (or D-list) influensters doing movie promos? I guess if it weren’t effective, they wouldn’t do it, but who is going to go see a movie because Rachel or some other nobody is at the ‘world premiere’? How much do you think they get paid for that?

QueenBW

VIP Member
Wow! Yeah I was thinking it was odd that the premier would be in Sweden.

The gym thing is just too bizarre. She ways she wants to gym it to feel strong. What about you just work the farm? I’m sure that would build up your strength.
She went to the Stockholm one. The London one was a week ago.

QueenBW

VIP Member
WTF! Is she supporting Dennis and his sister. Or just gloating she is back in Sweden and can fit into some jacket?

And the boasting she just woke up in Sweden so happy it’s spring!
Then a load of shots about teapots.
---
Actually I am pretty angry. Or she is so fake.
Crying about Dennis’s sister and the end of her life on the podcast. And I’m sure she said she would be there till the end, (which is so sad- I know what that feels like).

Then posts about some luggage issue on a train. And laughing. I know you have to look for light in times of sadness. But do you really have to make & post a video about it all the fucking stupid things you are doing? Did you leave Dennis behind while you had fun on the train & filmed it?

Now she is fucking dancing about in the snow with her daughter.

Has she lost her mind?
Does she really care for Dennis and his family?
What example is she leaving for her daughter?

Yeah I get she is going through a hard time but if I was her sister I would tell you to take the fucking phone if her hand shove it up her arse. Not make lighthearted videos. Moron.

HAVE SOME RESPECT.
Honestly, it's all very weird. Dennis came back with her and he just went off skiing with Rachel's brother for the weekend. So like... doesn't seem like he's particularly heartbroken either. But I guess people grieve in different ways...

My guess is they went to see the sister while she's still "well enough" to see them and spend time with them, probably she's just moved to hospice. They'll probably be back for the very end/funeral.

Tatt1424

Wait this isn’t the same? Cause she posted about being uprooted this time last year and that was when they were on that land and she was trying so rudely to push the owners to sell. And it was a piece of land in the middle of her dads land, but they wouldn’t sell. I think it might be based on her recent story post.

therlieann

What kills me is her claim to authenticity. Just like with her “big news.” It was one podcast she started out with some gardening thing and saying she had news to share, then deep breathe her big news, hesitate oh wait I need to ask Dennis, and she admitted it was a dick move to do, but she just couldn’t tell us not yet. As if she couldn’t edit that out, as if that’s impossible to do when recording a podcast. Then it was what four or five pods about the “news” only to unveil that she was no longer vegan???? In what world would Dennis EVER give a shit? She’s even said he doesn’t listen to her show. He doesn’t care about social media. That’s when I realized the icky feeling she had been giving off was truly her shady grifting side. She’s a marketing ploy, she’s a salesperson, she’s a content creator, she’s not a positive or kind person, she’s not even that experienced of a yogi guys. When you look at the amount of time she’s actually taught and even owned the space before COVID, yoga was just another trend she hopped on. I’m kind of surprised she isn’t called out more, maybe one day lol. She’s a mediocre yoga teacher, but because of her handle and the fact that she wrote two basic books and owned a studio for two seconds. She did two years of actual work, had Lea, did maybe one more year and was done lol, in what world does this make her an expert?
Later she said that news she didnt tell was that she was pregnant. So that made sense to involve Dennis, but then she also dropped the vegan announcement suggesting that that was the big news..?

Also did you guys ever see this:
I actually like the song but wonder is she really feels like the song is about her.

therlieann

Her brother has a farm with milk cows right? On her video with the calf, she said the calf was born by accident and the cow probably was impregnated before she got to the farm. The calf will have a happy life, blabla...
I asked how the other cows get impregnated on the milk farm and what happens to their calfs, because no babies, no milk... Perhaps she will block me and delete my questions, we will see. ;)
What gets me most is that all her fans are no critical at all. They call it a christmas miracle but milk cows have to get impregnated to provide milk. And something must happen to the "leftover" calfs, especially when they are male. They don't live all happy lifes for their full life span and get eaten only then. No one can believe that. Perhaps she is deleting comments she doesn`t like.
Its not a dairy farm though. Its a hobby farm she explained last week… he just he cows as a hobby who maintain the land. “Tend to the land” as she says aha

TheSheep

Absolutely! I watched the 38 min video. Maybe there are other threads on Reddit or something about Rachel, but what happened to Brianna seems extreme. Here is a forum for people to express an opinion.

I also had a look at Brianna’s IG page and it looked quite interesting. Also looks like she puts effort into her stories (the captions). And was being somewhat authentic about things. Although I have no idea who the woman is.
No idea who she is, but what happened to her, do you know?

bluecoffeecup

Yup it’s a “small” farm. Must make sure to seem relatable still lol, but this means they’ll probably be building a new house maybe with the $1.5 million they make from Island Yoga if it sells. They own the cabin as she calls it, so that’ll be new income. All of her dreams are coming true, not a bad thing, but funny since she hasn’t worked in two years. Beyond half-assed Yoga Girl things. Her “work” was the Home course and of course sponsored ads and free therapy via her podcast. I’m sure their new house will be very ancestral with recessed lighting and a fancy water heater. 😂
1.5 million for Island Yoga. Really??? Is this building really worth that..
And they own the "cabin" too???

Last edited: