Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think who Rachel really is— since she desperately wants to go back to her childhood and teenager years, is a rude, reckless, “party girl”, chain smoking-yellow fingered, drunken mess.
My sentiments exactly... But just editing to add..

I think who Rachel really is— is a rude, reckless, “party girl”, chain smoking-yellow fingered, moose eating, wrinkly faced drunken mess.

🫢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

samwhat

Haha-she thinks she looks like JLO.
Also WTF is she wearing on her legs? Would love to see those trousers without all her words in the middle covering them up

• Haha

samwhat

She's a confrontational person, it energizes her. Loves to bait people into divisive topics and then put them on blast/ yells at the sky about politic topics and telling them to "go fuck themselves", "die", "go to hell" the list goes on.

Then will come on and be like "hey guys its so not me to tell someone to go fuck themselves, I'm gonna show more of the positive." RIGHT..

No girl, that's exactly who you are.

Maybe her new followers are fooled/half conscious of her true grift. That's how she keeps the money coming in. Projecting a false image.

I hope shes miserable.

She's a grade A POS.
---

AND WHAT ABOUT THE UKRAINIAN REFUGEES??? She has like 8 houses now, why isn't she housing people? lol Like she ranted about earlier.

Why does she rant/pretend like she's mother Theresa. The narcissism is insane.

But why do that when you could create another passive income from an air b&b in her boat house?
True. Forgot about her caring for refugee housing in Sweden. She acted as a conduit. Now she has many houses she could do some good.

samwhat

Coming from the woman that puts up multiple stories a day, whines about everything, and is constantly shoving a camera in her kid's face... It's absolutely meaningless.
Maybe she is finally hearing Dennis after the couples therapy. Or just showing off her new fire 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Suzecakes

Yes, I am not sure that is something a 6 year old can handle. It can be even tough for adults to witness.

Tatt1424

Her Ask Me and her Ask Rachel’s are BS. She claims she doesn’t hear the questions, actually okay maybe that’s true, but you know she has her team pic exclusive topics, they don’t just “align” that way.

Dgkater

No she didn't?! 🙈
That is disgusting! One day when Lea understands what her mother did to her, I'm pretty sure it will not end well for Rachel.

Suzecakes

Rachel linked to a magazine interview a week or something ago, in which she states that she wants to give birth outside down by the water/the lake on a nice summer day. With only Dennis and Lea there and maybe someone who takes care of Lea 😑 And that she and Lea already watch a lot of birth videos together, so that Lea is prepared. Yeah, she really treats Lea as an adult when it suits her.
So ancestral. 🙄🤮

Tatt1424

Did anyone see Dennis’s story about Swedish words? I’m sure it’s all in jest, but might be a little cynicism there too. 😂

Chukaika

Five or more stories about how Lindsay Lohan has apparently blocked her and could someone please tell Lindsay she loves her so she unblocks her?

I do think it's funny that she's blocked. Wonder what triggered Lindsay lol.
LOL. Someone commented on her selfie she just posted that “she’s exuding health and vitality” (screenshot attached). Literally, WHERE? Are we seeing the same woman?
I think this person was being 💯 cynical lol 😆

• Haha

Karen4eva

Soon she probably will, she never misses an opportunity to publicly grieve someone, or something and then bring all the attention back to her and her feelings of it.
If it is Denis sister that she is referring to, I’d say she is not allowed to post her picture. Denis and family prob would not appreciate it.

QueenBW

VIP Member
And back to our regular content of forest walks and smug smiles.
---
And I'm sorry but all this rhetoric about heavy, sad days that also feel so beautiful... Get off, Rachel. Imagine having a loved one also in the terminal stages of cancer and in addition to all the pain feeling like you should be seeing the "beauty" of it, because guru Rachel does.

And what's this obsession with things being beautiful? Even if a life stage isn't beautiful it's still important.

Attachments

Last edited:

QueenBW

VIP Member
But didn't she say that she is gonna drink raw milk from her brothers farm? Some cows must provide milk then.
That is the problem, she lies so much you cannot trust her with anything 🤷‍♀️
I genuinely can't keep track of her lies!

Th865bl9

What if her trip to the US was for fertiliy treatments, and she's actually being dishonest about how easily they got pregnant?

QueenBW

VIP Member
Hey everyone, new thread here!

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
FFS, only Rachel could rebrand a cocktail as ‘soul medicine’. She just loves to capitalize on and exploit cultural traditions. I guess this time at least it is her own culture. 🙄
Bahaha, small mercies. The bar's so low a little baby dachshund would be able to jump over it.

• Haha

Karen4eva

I do want to know how much maternity pay she would get! Maybe she can buy more pillows with it
How is she entitled to maternity leave, don’t you have to pay taxes in that country to receive it?

Does she legally work in Sweden to receive it??

Cheeky mare to dismiss the system she expects to pay her maternity leave.