Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzecakes

Did we know there are TEN buildings in her "little" farm? I feel like she had not said 10 before, but maybe I just blocked it because wtf.
I don’t think I heard that before. What are the 10? Also the surrounding farm land is 80 acres. She said it was tiny or little also previously. In my mind tiny is 5 acres. Yes 80 acres isn’t huge but I bet it cost a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Suzecakes

YES! The performative grief is mind-blowing.
So performative. I am sure she is sad about it and it is very sad losing a pet, but I felt like she was putting on a performance for the ‘gram. I thought I saw her wipe away a nonexistent tear and throw a fake sniffle or two in there. Anyone else notice that?

QueenBW

VIP Member
Yeah. Thought the ultrasound would have picked up the number of heartbeats. But on the big pregnancy reveal video in Aruba there is a hashtag #howmanybabiesareinthere. So could be twins and she is going to pretend to do a wild pregnancy and then big reveal that a extra baby came out.

She also said Lea will be there for the full birth. Is that a thing? Pretty sure I wouldn’t have wanted to see my mother give birth when I was 6.
What? She wants Lea to be there for the birth? Like the child needs more trauma besides being uprooted from her home and friends and school and growing up parented by Rachel?!

This_is_it!

Sooo , I just went to her stories and she was saying (about 20hs ago ) "We are flying tomorrow" and Dennis is staying another week... Whaaaaat? Was she lying again when she said that they'd be there for 3 weeks? or did she cut her trip short????????? pretty sure she arrived only 2 weeks ago....

• Wow

Dgkater

Even in ancestral times the children were not around a birth. For what? Is there no one who can put some sense in that woman?

QueenBW

VIP Member
The cafe in the back of rachels long forgotten yoga studio announced today it is closing in February… wonder if they have a buyer?

Or maybe because Rachel isn’t vegan anymore she doesn’t want to be associated in any way with it anymore 😂😂
If they do, she'll have the best time of her life talking about how she manifested it. Boke.

TheSheep

Can someone explain to me what has to go through your mind to post a video of yourself to the millions of people on the internet like this?
She’s revolting inside and out.
But mainly inside.
She’s like an apple. Looks ok, then once you cut it open, it’s rotten in the core.

QueenBW

VIP Member
1.5 million for Island Yoga. Really???
And they own the "cabin" too???
The cabin is her dad's, not hers, right?

Guess this is why she left Aruba early? Had to be in Sweden to sign stuff for her "little" farm?

It's jarring how she acts like she was dying to have another baby "a baby and a farm, all my dreams are coming true" or some suchthing. But she spent most of this year and last year saying she was leaning towards it being just Lea. And they were extremely happy with just Lea.

Liar, liar (yoga) pants on fire.

ETA: the more she talks about being pregnant and this new baby the more I think of how she has repeatedly said it was the rockiest year of her marriage. It's so obvious that baby is an attempt to not divorce. Poor thing, a whole host of trauma and expectations right from conception.

Last edited:

samwhat

Actually enjoying Rachel's stories in the Netherlands today. No filter (although face sometimes hidden a bit), eating junk food and being more real. No tea ceremonies, tree hugging, bone broth. They all look really happy- maybe they will move there. Or buy a house and Airbnb it for more passive income.

miss.cheri

Lol exactly! She should be investigated. All the money collected in the past for various “fundraising efforts” was just to fund her lazy life. No orphanage, no animal shelter, no food company, it all goes to them and it’s gross.
She really should, maybe Netflix could make a new movie "yoga swindler"

• Haha

samwhat

Just had a look at the 2 Aruba homes on Airbnb. They look amazing.

Something I always wondered- did they get any sort of insurance payout with the mold situation?

Considering Rachel said they had to throw most of their belongings away/ has compared the situation to losing her home to a fire etc they surely must have received compensation.

If they did get a big insurance payout then ideal to get all new furniture/fittings etc to make their passive Airbnb income stream work for them. But narrate it as a total drama where they lost their home/ lost everything only to be called back to Sweden by ancestors.

Nah! She got cancelled in Aruba, wasn’t into yoga any more and probably something else. She really doesn’t want to go anywhere near the big house anymore. And mold is a convenient excuse.

Her stories today… 😴 Does she believe this is good content? Babbling about forgetting her gym shoes? And getting a delivery? Oh right she’s a self-proclaimed storyteller. And I thought she was good at that in the early days, maybe 2012-2015. But this? Plain boring.

”Dennis is super upset and really frustrated that I create issues that he has to solve”, while giggling between every other word.

And she wants a little YT-person that films their marvelous escapades, like moving in a giant furniture she forgot that she ordered.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Even if it is 20 minutes, once you factor in getting her into a vehicle, driving, traffic, getting to the hospital, triage, etc. it'd be more than that and much too long for an emergency. In the words of Gwyneth Paltrow, I wish her well. :p But she's definitely being very cavalier about things.

QueenBW

VIP Member
It goes without saying that she has no taste and is the classic nouveau riche, as is her father with his ostentatious lifestyle and young trophy wife.
Wish it did, but people are fawning about her taste elsewhere, and I can guarantee that once she posts grid photos, everyone will rave about them there, so sadly, no, it does not go without saying. And I understand taste varies, etc. But hers is just so obviously "rich person who doesn't actually know good quality or good design."

And now pushing Dennis’ business …need a few quid?!
She also is 💯 reading this with acknowledgment of the MASSIVE advantages having a loaded daddy gave her. I can’t stand the bullsh*t hypocrisy - she also promotes natural cycles which tracks your period. So fine to do that but chuck a tantrum over a due date 😂

Attachments

TheSheep

It’s been absolutely glorious not hearing or seeing anything of this hideous creature, I haven’t even been on this thread for a month. Highly recommend (y)

I had a quick look on her page because I wanted to find out which of her dogs have died, but my lord, I’m running away again faaaassst!!!
Honestly, she is hideous, absolutely hideous and comes across very- very unhappy which clearly shows on her face.
Constantly gaslighting people, doxxing, complaining, creating drama, belittling, honestly, I’ve never come across anyone so bitter and nasty.
Rakel the rebellious Swede farm girl against the big wide world sitting in her bath with candel lights feeling err… rebellious 🤣🤣🤣
Good grief.
A0A84DDF-23B1-461F-8CDD-1F0285FA972D.png

Oh sweetheart, we hate you too.

What a nasty washed up has been.

• Haha

wanderingwildsoul

Yes, I find it all very worrisome. Especially being so far from a major city hospital. Why would anyone take that risk? Maybe it would be ok if you were right in Stockholm and had some common-sense medical checks before the birth and a midwife, but it doesn’t sound like she has any of that. But shhhhh. Shhhh. Shhhhh! No one voice any dissenting opinions to Rachel!! I caught a snippet of the podcast she did on birth/ pregnancy a few episodes ago and I think she basically said everyone in her real life needs to respect her decisions and boundaries and not express any concerns or opinions to her about her approach/plan with this pregnancy. She loves to tell everyone what she thinks and how they should live their lives, but guys, that’s a one-way street. When it comes to anything she says, if you don’t agree, just keep it to yourself! 🙄😆
---
She's only 20 minutes from Stockholm and major hospitals. She's not living nearly as remotely as she would like everyone to believe.

QueenBW

VIP Member
She also had Dirty Dancing in the line-up for the 6 year old today. 🫢
Oy. Why can't she let Lea be a kid, watch kid things, for a bit longer? There's plenty of time for her to turn into a teen and watch the classics and the new teen shows.

bluecoffeecup

The cabin is her dad's, not hers, right?

Guess this is why she left Aruba early? Had to be in Sweden to sign stuff for her "little" farm?

It's jarring how she acts like she was dying to have another baby "a baby and a farm, all my dreams are coming true" or some suchthing. But she spent most of this year and last year saying she was leaning towards it being just Lea. And they were extremely happy with just Lea.

Liar, liar (yoga) pants on fire.

100%, all they ever droned on about was how they love their freedom, Dennis liked just having Lea, and did not want a cow etc to tether him to home because he likes to jet set around being an "athlete" --spending his wife's sweat bag fortune.