Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
Posted now.
Amazing how many of these girls he seemed to have on the go that are all coming out of the woodwork saying how great he was. Every one of them would have been back with him given the chance despite what he’s done.

They just all love a wrongun, look at Laurens bloke who apparently smacked her the night of their babies funeral. What do these girls like about these absolute pricks

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Opinionated

VIP Member
Exactly my thoughts! Fake friends and very distasteful even if not ‘friends’ but colleagues
Saw Chloe sims with lockie flirting as usual. He was carrying her downstairs at some do and she posted we need to be kept apart! I know he’s not with yaz but it just looks like she’s trying to prove a point to yaz if you get what I’m saying? That’s just how it looked to me. She’s always round the blokes I can’t stand her or plastic sisters!!

Ellen

Chatty Member

cookietoots

So you watched her story never saw proof it was Jake ? You're assuming it was him then?!
Yes, that's who she was with at the time of her birthday... he took her to burj al arab (roses in the room, champagne etc)and she wore the little blue mini dress.. later that evening she posted a pic of her and jake (drunk) and then deleted it. But it was already picked up by the daily mail and that's how it came out her and jake were together. I can't be the only one who remembers these ig stories?

Jennytea

VIP Member
Yaz honestly gives me such bad vibes . I think she’s desperate for fame and has a lot of issues! Even how she has jumped on this today as she has seen how much attention it’s got , she chooses today of all days to post a face tuned pic of herself with him 🙄 She has behaved so inappropriately.. I can’t believe anything she says either

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Sorry but the article to me was just off. It seemed her story was put together in a very thought out calculated way

‘she was sleeping’ to take away from the fact she was potentially arguing with him or distracting him when driving
‘They were perfect’ take away from the fact that witnesses saw them arguing at the club before they got in the car that night

I think the pap pictures were inadvertently done to show her holding something in her hand to show there was no amputation. the whole thing article and pictures seems staged.
Personally if I had just been in a car crash that killed someone I loved I would be terrified to step foot in a car, she also says she has good and bad days it’s only been 2 weeks just find the whole thing bizarre !
You can’t say how you would act until you are in that situation. Grief and trauma can do very strange things, she may still be in complete denial which is normal. I don’t think we can judge a girl who crawled up a hillside with a severed artery in order to get help for her friend/boyfriend. She could have bled out and dyed.

If there were rumours about me having my arm amputated I would want to show that it was a lie too

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Glad she’s home and can try and recover somewhat.

I think the article is done cleverly and perhaps advised by a pr company

It puts to bed any rumour that SHE was his girlfriend and that they weren’t arguing because she was asleep. Without mentioning the arguing or calling anyone liars

Mentions how happy they were which again puts to bed the arguing rumours

Mentions how she broke her own arm to try and save them BOTH.

It says everything that needs to be said to shut down any rumours without going tit for tat

Also signing it off with leaving social media is also a good idea because if she’s stated herself that she wants to be out of the limelight for a bit the press will have to back off and stop hounding her. Will look bad on them if they start hounding a girl who’s asked to he left alone.

That’s my take on it anyway may be completely wrong of course

Reactions: 28

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Says a lot in my opinion about the type of friends she is choosing surround herself with …. To me they just resemble a bunch of prostitutes who skank around Dubai with the likes of Sophie May dick suck waiting for the next mug to buy them their next designer purchase …chasing a lifestyle they can never afford and chasing fame that was never there to begin with
I’m sorry but she should be surrounding herself with family wholesome friends …leaving a really bad taste in my mouth how she is carrying on 😒😒😒

Reactions: 28

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’m not surprised though she’s out photographed smiling and having fun it’s all orchestrated. The fame hungry lot will do ANYTHING for clout. Dani getting with gatsby just to get on towie, her mate parading round with the guy who’s made out he was in a relationship with rylan, again just to get on towie, and the dim sisters thinking they’re going to be Kardashian’s!! Any normal person would keep a low profile but not these clout chasers it’s quite suck really and no wonder there’s a mental health crisis. Everything is fake. I bet you anything it was yaz putting out the stories that she was going to have her arm amputated, I bet it was her who said she had to snap it to get out. Yet in reality she’s had a lucky escape and should count her lucky stars but all she sees it as is a money maker

• Heart
Reactions: 27

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ. Its awful what has happened but all I can think about is how MANY women must have been at the funeral for him LOLLLLL. I can just picture them all stood there dressed in black acting as if they were the only one he ever really loved and the one that changed him, when in reality all they were was a piece of meat so he could get it wet after a hard day of money laundering, drug dealing and sniffing.

• Haha

ollybobtop

Hiya Never commented on a post before and saw the above about the arm amputation the other day . I live in the area Essex. and I actually did hear the same thing too on the Sunday when the news come out about the crash from a friend of Jake’s!!! I don’t know what sick person would say that! But I’ve done nothing but worry since I heard that and I don’t even know the girl. So relieved to see the photos in daily mail today. To say the towie cast knew about it is wrong too. Chinese whispers are the worst and I hope the person that posted that on the other thread meant it by mistake because it’s so so wrong otherwise .. anyway back to my scrolling..

Also Georgia Harrison is vile wtf is she all about

instashun

VIP Member
So he was with Holly yet yaz went to Turkey with him ..that makes her a slag imo
Surely it makes the guy in the wrong. He was the one with the girlfriend yet inviting other girls on holiday. Maybe the other girls didn’t know he was with someone?

Jennytea

VIP Member
View attachment 1460367

She is using the right arm to carry the shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s all fucking bizarre. Doing a story so soon and profiting off someone’s death almost was really tacky and now she’s acting like everything’s fine n normal and filming for towie . It’s weird . People can say people choose to deal with things in different ways but sorry it’s disrespectful and strange . It hasn’t even been a month!