Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve dropped James 👋 goodbye hun

A thread to discuss TOWIE personality Yaz. Not sure how to phrase this but the last thread was pretty United in sending our best wishes & love after this horrific incident. Thankfully she has her mum with her in Turkey and as far we know is stable.

Please don’t share any gory images of the crash or unverified news! Thanks ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 43
We’ve dropped James 👋 goodbye hun

A thread to discuss TOWIE personality Yaz. Not sure how to phrase this but the last thread was pretty United in sending our best wishes & love after this horrific incident. Thankfully she has her mum with her in Turkey and as far we know is stable.

Please don’t share any gory images of the crash or unverified news! Thanks ✨
Parking my bum here lol

Reactions: 6
I hope this doesn’t sound ruthless but after seeing Ella Wise filming in the days following the crash - if TOWIE are mining this tragedy for content for their flailing show then I really hope they at least have the decency to compensate Yaz for it, or at least provide decent aftercare/private medical for her. And also provide a platform for her to share the story appropriately. It’s within their power to do all of that!

There’s definitely slight overlap between this and some of the darker things that have happened with reality tv stars and it always feels like ITV is the channel involved…… 🙃

Reactions: 25
I hope this doesn’t sound ruthless but after seeing Ella Wise filming in the days following the crash - if TOWIE are mining this tragedy for content for their flailing show then I really hope they at least have the decency to compensate Yaz for it, or at least provide decent aftercare/private medical for her. And also provide a platform for her to share the story appropriately. It’s within their power to do all of that!

There’s definitely slight overlap between this and some of the darker things that have happened with reality tv stars and it always feels like ITV is the channel involved…… 🙃
It’s itv they won’t look after anyone on their shows . They will just see she’s unavailable for shows so she’s disposable to them . They don’t care about their cast on any of their reality shows at all . It’s so damaging to anyone who goes on one of those shows

Reactions: 15
After reading more details about what Jake did to the mum and kids during the robbery on the last thread, I am truly sickened. As a parent myself I can’t imagine many more traumatic things than that. I don’t usually speak ill of the dead but that’s absolute abhorrent and I would’ve disowned my son if he ever did anything remotely as awful. Jesus wept.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I feel terrible thinking about Yaz will probably be feeling tonight. This time last week 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for his victims during this seeing idiots like Georgia gush over someone who did something so horrific to them

Reactions: 26
I really hope she manages to overcome this mentally and physically, the poor girl. I also hope ITV will give her some sort of support. I thought it was very very bad taste that towie filming continued and some of the cast were posting on their insta as normal, pics of themselves? Friends or not friends with her she was a colleague and hearing what happened to her must have shook them?

Reactions: 12
Sorry to bring lockie up when we have only just removed him haha but I wonder if he’s reached out.
Part of me thinks she saw the press photos with Megan and unblocked jake because she felt down and insecure about him going back there. No judgement we have all been there. It’s crazy how a chain of events can lead to something like this.

Reactions: 15
Sorry to bring lockie up when we have only just removed him haha but I wonder if he’s reached out.
Part of me thinks she saw the press photos with Megan and unblocked jake because she felt down and insecure about him going back there. No judgement we have all been there. It’s crazy how a chain of events can lead to something like this.
I was quite surprised to see him filming tbh. I thought he would have flown over. I get he’s with Megan but he obviously has deep feelings for Yaz, I thought this would’ve been a wake up call for him. Saying that we don’t know what’s gone on in the past really do we 😐

Reactions: 12
I was quite surprised to see him filming tbh. I thought he would have flown over. I get he’s with Megan but he obviously has deep feelings for Yaz, I thought this would’ve been a wake up call for him. Saying that we don’t know what’s gone on in the past really do we 😐
Completely agree, like I thought oh it’d be sweet and mean a lot to her if he stepped up in her hour of need…. But she needs better than him, like sadly so much has gone on and he’s clearly got his own issues too ❄ that it’s just no good. The kindest thing he could probably do is step away and stop messing her around.

It is just so sad though, like her story has gotten so needlessly dark and it’s sad that she’s been led down this path by two abusive and aggressive men. Obvs Locky isn’t as bad as the criminal.

Reactions: 13
This is exactly why there was silence when it came to Jakes death.. people can tip toe round him all they want but he was a criminal a sick one at that. His poor mother and family is who I feel for. My heart goes out to yaz I wouldn't wish what she has went through on anybody but girl you are the company you keep I hope it is grow up time we already know shes been in some serious toxic environments that have or could have put your life at risk!! Money is the route of all evil I wish these women would stop putting every other moral aside when it comes to men with money!!

Reactions: 25
Anyone heard about Lauren Goodgerr?? She’s had her baby but it’s died 2 days old 🥲 I don’t much like the girl but no one deserves that. The recent events with her ex couldn’t have helped

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Anyone heard about Lauren Goodgerr?? She’s had her baby but it’s died 2 days old 🥲 I don’t much like the girl but no one deserves that. The recent events with her ex couldn’t have helped
Just seen this, god love her 🥲

Reactions: 4
This is exactly why there was silence when it came to Jakes death.. people can tip toe round him all they want but he was a criminal a sick one at that. His poor mother and family is who I feel for. My heart goes out to yaz I wouldn't wish what she has went through on anybody but girl you are the company you keep I hope it is grow up time we already know shes been in some serious toxic environments that have or could have put your life at risk!! Money is the route of all evil I wish these women would stop putting every other moral aside when it comes to men with money!!
The sick thing is none of these blokes actually have cash. They may have bits from criminal activity but it’s short lived and every x jobs they’ll have to spend a year or two inside? They’ll put a load of bags on credit to love bomb these poor women but pretty much every woman who’s shacked up with one will be earning more with more earning potential, it’s why they pick on them. They’re like bottom feeders on a host.

Reactions: 14