Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s obviously had too much to drink and is also a fan of the good old marching stuff. I never understand why people post this stuff and then delete it l? If you’re going to post it at least own it!

Reactions: 43

emmareil386

After reading more details about what Jake did to the mum and kids during the robbery on the last thread, I am truly sickened. As a parent myself I can’t imagine many more traumatic things than that. I don’t usually speak ill of the dead but that’s absolute abhorrent and I would’ve disowned my son if he ever did anything remotely as awful. Jesus wept.

• Heart
  • Wow

Dollybird

VIP Member
I’m gonna say it ......Yaz is a narcissist and cannot survive without constant attention. She is back filming after witnessing something so horrific that most would never recover from emotionally ....and she’s walking around in short shorts with a smug look on her face. I genuinely think she was arguing with jake at time of the crash and thinks she’s got away with saying she was asleep .
This girl is something else and I think she’s so into herself , she would have withdrawal symptoms from no attention . No doubt she will use it as a story like to stay relevant . I still think of how jake died and I can’t look at a sunroof on a car in same
Way .....this bitch out here posing for paps she told to be there . Heart breaks for jakes mum .

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Yaz got away with murder 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s a reach, think she’s weird AF with how she’s acting, far from a Yaz supporter but to say she murdered him… come on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Should be funeral today, as one of his ex Holly uploaded stories with him and post this
Is that flower a thing from his funeral? I really don't understand people taking pictures at funerals I think it's so tacky and disrespectful. A colleague of mine posted full on family photos at her grandads funeral and I just thought it was so bizarre. Maybe I'm old fashioned lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Polly_89

She’s a normal Essex girl clearly not towie related or anything. Does anyone know if she went to the funeral?

does anyone know the baby mums Instagram?
Baby mum has kept very quiet and VERY private. She doesn’t want the world knowing, and has been the opposite of his harram of cheap women. I know we love gossip but I think if someone isn’t showing them self off, we shouldn’t go hunting.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Hi Guys

Definitely feel jakes mum has got to be feeling some type of way, especially after seeing this pics snapped. As she's more then likely feels while her sons laying in the mortuary Yaz is out there living her life as normal. If the funeral hasn't as yet taken place, I dare say she will most definitely not be getting no invite View attachment 1460647View attachment 1460652View attachment 1460655Y
I am sure everyone here felt sorry for her recently, and are aware that we all grieve differently, but I am sorry, this behaviour isn't normal. It feels so disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Polly_89

I don’t like Yaz. I think she’s toxic and a bit of a twat but I think it’s horrid how all the ex girlfriends, flings, bits of the sides were all invited and included and she’s been closed out. I understand his family have to grief and heal but I feel to deal with their grief they’ve put blame onto someone else who went through trauma herself. (Albeit over exaggerated her injuries)

I dislike how it’s being made into this Yaz vs. Them situation and she’s being played out as the villain. Like a pack of dogs really.

side note, and again think she’s a proper test but I’m genuinely surprised by how Lauren is handling this. I feel like she’s handled with dignity which is pretty surprising for her 😂😂

Reactions: 40

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Jake's behaviour reminds me of my first ever boyfriend. His family all knew about me, my family knew about him, his close friends knew about me, my close friends knew about him, but to the outside world, it was like I didn't exist. He didn't post about me on SM and I didn't post about him. And I later learned that was because he was out flaunting himself about to all and sundry, cheating on me left, right and centre, without these girls knowing about me. I was young, naive, and looking back I think I was vulnerable. We were both very young, each other's firsts in fact.

I'm glad I got away and wised up. It's made me stronger today. The irony is, that years on, I often get a Facebook message every few months telling me how much he loved me and still does, and how stupid he was back then down to his age. I don't buy it, of course, that ship sailed years ago.

Point is, Jake was in his thirties, and it seemed he continued this behaviour, despite being a father. He was a player.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Future

Chatty Member
People have been waiting on a statement from her side since it happened. They’ve now got one and are still moaning.

Reactions: 39

Glesgagal93

Or did she just accept his shit for the longest? Or perhaps not accept it, but want ‘stability’ more than she valued being treated well? I don’t expect he was loyal or faithful to her. It’s so sad, all these women could do so much better than being second (or third or fourth…) choice and should aim higher.

I've always felt sorry for Lauren tbh I think she's just always craved being loved

• Sad
Reactions: 38

yourfaceormine

Just saw she's gone on holiday. Her arm seems to have recovered quickly. Whichever one it was, she's okay to handle her suitcase and bag with it
Her injuries were 100% exaggerated.I’m sure broken arms take 8 weeks in a cast to recover? She didn’t break hers she ‘snapped it off’ surely that would take even longer. Definitely just sprained it😂

Beccjane

To all you saying she shouldn’t be out and parading around… what do you want from her? For her to lock herself away and potentially spiral into a very dark place? Or would you still complain then that she’s milking it? None of us know how we’d act in her situation, but I know one thing, having suffered with horrendous mental health for years, if it was me, locked away with flashbacks and thoughts for a month, I’d be dead by now. If this is how she’s coping and managing to keep herself from falling apart then good for her… she shouldn’t feel guilty that she survived!

• Heart

blubelle

I'll pop my two pence. The article to me was to set the rumours straight - I think the lovey dovey stuff was probably to remind Georgia stay in your lane. Explaining she was asleep etc was also to remind a grieving mother to stay in her lane ( being blamed for death is not the same as the usual tit for tat these celebs get into). As a mother and my daughter was in that situation I would probably suggest one interview and get to recovering. We want her to say how many mistakes she's made and how she put her life in danger but we aren't going to get that. We hope when she does come back she has grown and we see she changes her type of man & friends- that's growth. To me it will be interesting to see how the following months go. The girl watched someone die two weeks ago some people need to relax themselves.

thetrooth

Chatty Member
God knows how, I think she's a terrible actress with a huge chip on her shoulder.
Chelsee healey is the epitome of money not buying class. She was on celebs go dating and it really showed you what a vile little chav she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Georgia has unarchived her post about Jake on her grid. Funny she’s done it the day an article is posted about Yaz being home. Spiteful cow

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Lillypot221

Good to see she’s home. I can’t believe people were coming on here saying it’s been confirmed she had her arm amputated when that clearly wasn’t the case!
I was just coming on to say that!! In the photo she can be seen holding her phone in her hand so she hasn't had it amputated. What sick people to start a rumor about that.
Not saying anyone on here started the rumor but its come from someone. Chinese whispers!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Sorry but Yasmin behaviour laughing with friends with staged paps getting ice cream. I think her post speaks volumes that she made it about her rather than Jake who’s funeral was today. The fact she wasn’t at the funeral speaks volumes again for how she is not welcome.
Might get some backlash to say this but I do think she was arguing with him I think they had a volatile ‘relationship’ and I think she has serious issues

a good friend of mine had a terrible experience with her about the clinic she got surgery at there was 100s of womens sexually assaulted, botched infections sepsis terrible treatment from the clinic Yaz knew all of this and promoted them cause shegot a freebie. She could havehelped so many innocent people and knew the truth about what went on there saw evidence but it was just about her Instagram very fake person with fake life for show. Lot more to it butwon’t go on

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36