Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisekc

Definitely feel jakes mum has got to be feeling some type of way, especially after seeing this pics snapped. As she's more then likely feels while her sons laying in the mortuary Yaz is out there living her life as normal. If the funeral hasn't as yet taken place, I dare say she will most definitely not be getting no invite View attachment 1460647View attachment 1460652View attachment 1460655Y
I feel very sorry Jake’s mum, however Jake caused the crash with his reckless behaviour. I don’t care if they were arguing it was still his choice to speed. I’ve said it before he was an accident waiting to happen it’s just lucky he never ended up killing someone else. I strongly suspect he probably came close to that a few other times in his life.
Yaz is being so disrespectful though. She is obviously lying about stuff. But she does that a lot, there have been a few stories in Towie where I’ve thought she is full of shit!
I actually feel quite sorry for Lockie in this 🤣 she is a constant thorn in his side, he just can’t shake her off. I honestly think he would forget all about her if she wasn’t always coming back like a bad penny. Then in few months time she will be slagging him off saying how awful he is to her! The girl needs to get some self respect and stop living for the drama, and hiring a bloody good therapist wouldn’t go a miss either!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’ve never liked yaz but tbh in my opinion why shouldn’t she post on insta? Jake had about 10 different girls on tho go and it wasn’t her fault he died. Is there a set time frame for how long you shouldn’t post on social media after a loved one dies?? I’m sure If it was the other way round Jake would be going about his normal life still.
Personally I don’t give a toss if she’s posting on insta, it’s the profiting from someone’s death and praying on vulnerable people that is bad form.

Lilly long

VIP Member
Everyone jump on me but I find it very tasteless she has sold her story and this way . She is also making out they had some amazing love story and saying he’s the only person she’s ever loved properly .. What a load of bullshit .. she was saying so many months ago he abused her and she was marketing it and trying to charge domestic violence victims to go to her retreat by saying it helped her recover .. I just feel strange about the fact she’s sold a story so quick and in such a tacky way .. I’m glad she’s ok but it’s all very weird and fake .
So the 3 years she was with Lockie wasn’t love… this is her way of stirring the rumours away from there being a row.. only 2 people know what happened in the car that night and one of them is dead

• Wow

Dollybird

VIP Member
I reckon she was drunk and sniffed up as well . Nobody in their right mind would get in a car with someone like that . Cocaine rage in an argument or a split second slow reaction costed him his life.

• Heart

Polly_89

It’s not a dig that she wasn’t the current one . She went over there to be the “other woman”

She was one of many but she is the one who killed him. Simple
That’s quite the statement to make. “Killed him” did she hold a gun to his head?

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
She also has deleted her domestic violence big post from March where she was claiming she had horrendous things happen to her (I’m not saying it wasn’t true or false) but she was plugging her retreat in the same post and trying to profit off domestic violence victims trying to charge them thousands to ‘heal’. It’s now deleted which I don’t know if she did since the accident or before.. it’s all so strange and I’m gobsmacked she has spoke this soon, it’s so tacky. Talking to a tabloid would be the last thing on my mind after all that trauma. Each to their own though I’m just shocked.

• Wow
  • Sick

Its_Me

VIP Member
Maybe it was a consideration before surgery on the arm? I’ve broke my arm pretty bad in an accident and they discussed if they couldn’t pin it properly then amputation was an option. Luckily it was pinned and my arm was in a thumbs up position for weeks lol
Someone literally came on and said that it’s been confirmed it was amputated and all the TOWIE cast had been told. Maybe that’s what was being said and it got passed around but I would never repeat something like that as fact unless I had heard it direct from a reliable source. It’s good that she’s holding her phone in that hand too as that means she probably doesn’t have any nerve damage and not lost use of it 🙏🏽

instashun

VIP Member
It’s not a dig that she wasn’t the current one . She went over there to be the “other woman”

She was one of many but she is the one who killed him. Simple
She didn’t kill him though did she. He was behind the wheel and at the bare minimum was confirmed to be speeding. She didn’t make him do that

ridiculous how she’s getting so much blame when there are no facts yet

Yaz said so much about him .. abusing her physically and mentally.. said he threatened her with sex tapes if she left him.. was setting up a domestic abuse retreat because she could relate to it so much … quoted all the narcissistic quotes around.. then suddenly Lockie is pictured again with Megan and off Yaz goes back to him.. she ruined his name and if he was my son I’d be raging he got back with her and I would not allow her anywhere near his funeral.. Yaz mum writes under yesterdays post she knows what Jake meant actually a lot of people do .,,rewind a few months and the same people are telling her she’s so brave after what she’s gone through at the hands of an abuser.. Yaz is a spoilt little girl and unfortunately mammy and daddy can’t fix this for her..
I think his family should be more disappointed with his chequered history and womanising than Yaz being silly and going back to him

• Heart

Chhhhhhxx

I’m sorry but it’s so embarrassing all these girls that Jake shagged fighting over who his girlfriend was at the time. Writing cryptic messages etc. who cares who his ‘actual girlfriend’ was at the time? Clearly they all didn’t mean much to him as he had at least over 5 on the go at once. And as for his mum apparently banning yaz from the funeral, obviously none of us know the full story but Jake was the one driving the car back from a bar early hours of the morning , most probably on drink or drugs. And regardless of whether yaz was in the car or not, he probably did it all the time. It’s just pathetic that all these girls he slept with and picked up and dropped when he felt like it are writing cryptic messages etc.

Reactions: 30

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Looks like his mum is trying to blame her for the crash! There’s been a statement from the police over there saying she’s asking her to be investigated as causing him to be distracted by arguing with him. I get that she’s grief stricken & has lost her son but it’s really not fair to pin blame on Yasmin while investigations are ongoing; no one truly knows what happened in that car.

• Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Had to do a double take when I saw this photo of her real face on the Instagram page of Fabulous magazine.

She has a pretty, normal face but she looks absolutely nothing like she does on Instagram. It must be very stressful pretending to look a totally different way from how you look.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
Maybe his family decided not to have any of the girls there as there does appear to have been some sort of overlaps with them all, maybe they just thought it was less drama without them all.
No matter who Jake was or what mistakes were made they are burying someone they loved very much, a child for some of them they’re going to want it to be as dignified as possible

• Wow

Offish

VIP Member
So the Team Yaz are easily forgetting how she lied about “having to snap her arm out” of the car , yet has barely a mark on her . You don’t think she caused an argument or provoked anything? Come on ....there is so many holes in Yaz being “innocent” than not .

If you believe the crap she’s posting then that’s up to you . Jakes mother hasn’t spoken publicly until post mortem I am guessing? He was no angel , but to have his side hoes at funeral but to ban her?

So many things do not add up .
It concerns me that there’s actual people walking around who believe causing an argument in a car = murder… maybe she did, maybe she didn’t. Her story doesn’t really add up, I agree with you there, but I think it’s quite unlikely she grabbed the wheel and spun them off the road, with the intention of causing his death. Not impossible, granted, but let’s not be daft. And even if she did start or partake in an argument, the bottom line is that Jake was driving and, to that end, Jake crashed the car.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Surely after literally witnessing, watching someone die you’d be traumatised and need phycological help? Especially if it was someone you’d been in a relationship with and been intimate with. Surely you wouldn’t be on insta, towie filming, all done up. You’d be a wreck surely. Something is just off. I also watched the new towie and the way she was like ‘I’ve been in relationships where the Mum doesn’t like me’ and laughed. Awks 😬 itv could have done her a favour and edited that bit out. Something is sus about the whole thing. You wouldn’t have thought 6 weeks ago she was in a life changing accident that killed an ex of hers.

I don’t understand why Chelsee Heeley (sp?) drags herself down to this level? Admittedly don’t follow her but as a bystander can see she’s had decades of well paid work, had long tenure roles on some somewhat popular shows on both the BBC & ch4, like why is she lowering herself to scrap with the remnants of the itvBe cutting room floor? 🥴 She must have built a nice life for herself so why not just go enjoy it!

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Anyone heard about Lauren Goodgerr?? She’s had her baby but it’s died 2 days old 🥲 I don’t much like the girl but no one deserves that. The recent events with her ex couldn’t have helped

• Sad
  • Wow

Dollybird

VIP Member
Saw her following Harrison into 7 pines hotel in Ibiza today like an absolute melt . Was shuffling behind him in all black outfit and he was talking super loud about how many slags he was gonna shag that were better than she was . I was sat with my fella thinking this guy is a skinny streak of piss and she’s following him about like fan behaviour . He had a friend who was laughing with him at her too . They were both ripping into her saying how much he’s spent on her and she’s got nothing to offer . One of my mates at another hotel said they saw them arguing there and he splashed her in the face with water and stormed off . Bizarre!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

louisekc

This is going to sound very harsh but I honestly think there is something seriously wrong with Yaz. She screams borderline personality disorder to me.

Jennytea

VIP Member
What I don’t get is why it’s ok for people to assume Jake caused this accident? He has died and has family and no one actually knows what’s happened but when someone suggests it could’ve been Yaz’s fault it’s suddenly uncalled for? She’s openly been in a lot of toxic relationships even before James and always fought with her ex’s... how does anyone know she didn’t grab the wheel or do something to cause the accident? No one knows! so if people are going to say it’s disgusting to suggest she isn’t innocent then the same people shouldn’t be agreeing it was all Jake’s fault either.. as once again no one knows.

Personally I find Yaz’s story about everything being ‘perfect’ and amazing between them and her apparently being sound asleep when it happened absolute bullshit but that’s just me. I don’t think anyone will ever really know though.

• Heart