Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
Chelsea heeley on her story also saying that Jake was the one that made her believe in true love or something??? How many did he have on the go wow!! Do you think yaz went to the funeral? I think it would be quite horrid if the family didn’t let her
If I was one of his girls on the go I’m not sure I’d want to be there in the competitive grieving drama of all the huns trying to out grieve each other

• Haha
Reactions: 35

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Yaz caused that car crash with Jake . Yaz has got away with murder . Yaz is a narcissistic brat . Yaz also flew out to see an ex who she blasted as beating her and knew he was with various other girls .
I’m not a fan of hers but come on now…

She was not responsible for the crash. He was the one driving.

• Heart

Snoopy_988

I was just coming on to say that!! In the photo she can be seen holding her phone in her hand so she hasn't had it amputated. What sick people to start a rumor about that.
Not saying anyone on here started the rumor but its come from someone. Chinese whispers!
Yeah but didn't somebody make a recent page on here and was waffling on how they know Yaz & Georgia personally, but then procceded to say how they can't really say anything more, then went on to say how it's definitely an amputation no doubt they have probably now deleted their account by now 🥴

• Wow

Lillyloo

VIP Member
So much for a broken arm then 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t wanna judge her at all when she’s been through such a traumatic experience, but how the hell has she he got her arm out of a cast after 3 weeks when she literally had to snap it to escape????

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
If I was any of these women, I certainly wouldn’t be posting the gushing love posts they all are. They’re embarrassing themselves - he had 3 women on the go that we know of and probably more. It’s all a competition between them to claim to have been his ‘real’ girlfriend. None of them actually were. He was shagging one whilst texting another and they all need to get some self worth.

Id love to know the nitty gritty. Like whilst he was in Turkey with Yaz, what was his telling Holly? ‘Oh hey babe, just woke up’ all the while laying next to Yaz. Vile. I’d be keeping my mouth shut and going to therapy to find out why I would put up with that shit and are glorifying it after.

• Heart

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
Sorry to derail but I just looked at Chelsee Healey’s insta after people mentioned she was there, she had a bust up at the wake?!

To add, it’s so fucking embarrassing adults act in this manner. They all deserve each other.
God I’m sorry but this whole crowd are just trash

• Haha

Jungle

Christ is there anyone in Essex he hasn't snagged. I can't keep up 🤣
Yeah it’s ridiculous !! These women are acting like he is a catch !! The reality is he was a violent criminal who had spent time in jail. Also seems he had little involvement in his child’s life given all the jet setting as a “businessman”. This is deadbeat behaviour. How embarrassing for all these women to try and “claim him” as the most important one in his life !! He treated them like unpaid hookers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

wiganuser

VIP Member
Looks like this Chloe made a dig at Yaz with the ‘those who should’ve been there’ comment.
Chloe should be more arsed about him fucking other girls. If he was my fella, I'd be hanging my head in shame but all these chavy Essex girls act like he was some god. He was some 2 bit wannabe gangster who was off his head and crashed his car. You reep what you sow...

WeefBellington

VIP Member

Doherty557

Chatty Member
God people are ridiculous. Jake was a disgraceful human being I have no empathy for him or the people who raised him to be a nasty criminal. To expect yaz to stayed locked away is a joke. She nearly died, you don’t go into ICU for no reason and the hospital confirmed she was there, she burst a major artery and could have bled out.

mid I could make a few quid from pap shots and putting some rumours to bed then I absolutely would.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Offish

VIP Member
Exactly they won't give a shit about a faceless post ..so why get angry at my comment then 🤦

It's tattle after all

I do feel sorry for his parents / family and Jake of course .. it doesn't bare thinking about what they are going through
Because I think slag is a vile, outdated, misogynistic term 🤷🏼‍♀️ Agree to disagree I guess

• Heart
Latest
Oh god. I know the world really does keep spinning after any awful event or death and it’s good she’s not sat at home depressed but idk, filming for ITV who are mining your trauma for content to sell ad space against feels a bit out of the fire into the frying pan? :/

Sallyspal

VIP Member
A lot of cryptic messages from attendees at his funeral yesterday..
so funny when people write crap like this.. the only one id say who knew the truth was Jake himself ..by sound of it he was feeding a lot of people/ women / his family a diff story… some people just want clout

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
As a parent, I can’t begin to imagine losing a child but to blame Yaz because they MAY of had an argument before hand is so wrong! So so wrong.
I get his mum is grieving but the anger is directed at the wrong person. Did they do a toxicology test? He was probably drinking or doing drugs.
Also, all these women coming out and making argumentative snapchat stories need to grow up.
It’s like they’re fighting for who he ‘loved’ the most!

imagine being at a funeral and getting your phone out to post on Snapchat. So gross. All of them are attention seekers.

Having been in a RTA with a friend who died, the survivors guilt is awful and I wish Yaz all the best.

Reactions: 32