Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I don’t like the tone of comments on here. Not trying to police just saying my opinion. If she had sold her story it would likely be published on a Sunday with accompanying pictures of Yaz at home with her mum.

Instead it’s crappy pap pics and a few quotes. Sounds to me like she was being harassed outside her home and she’s told them a few things to make them go away. Even if she did sell her story, who cares? How do you think she feels with Jakes mum slandering her name and people like Georgia claiming she was the one for him? Hell, I would probably do the same to put the record straight

And to the people who said she looks stupid to going back to an abuser, what an f’d thing to say. I suggest you volunteer in a womens shelter and learn about why so many people go back to men that abused them. I was one of them. In fact, I married a man who abused me, I had a baby with him. It’s only until he cheated on me and then threw me down the stairs when I confronted him, in front of my 9 month old daughter, that I decided for my daughter’s safety we had to leave. It was the scariest thing I’ve ever done and now it’s just my daughter and I without anything to our names living on a blow up bed in my mum’s home office

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

Jennytea

VIP Member

Apparently they were not arguing…. He was driving too fast though.
Everyone jump on me but I find it very tasteless she has sold her story and this way . She is also making out they had some amazing love story and saying he’s the only person she’s ever loved properly .. What a load of bullshit .. she was saying so many months ago he abused her and she was marketing it and trying to charge domestic violence victims to go to her retreat by saying it helped her recover .. I just feel strange about the fact she’s sold a story so quick and in such a tacky way .. I’m glad she’s ok but it’s all very weird and fake .

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Its_Me

VIP Member
Good to see she’s home. I can’t believe people were coming on here saying it’s been confirmed she had her arm amputated when that clearly wasn’t the case!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

DailyStale

I’ve never posted on here but seeing those photos of Yaz parading about today have knocked me sick. Yes, I knew Jake probably for around 14 years. No, he wasn’t an angel and nobody who knew him is taking to the internet trying to ram that down anyone’s neck.
Jake only ever loved Lauren and even up until recently would try and fill the void caused by their relationship breakdown. I won’t go into details out of respect for both of them at this time but both had a part to play. Jake absolutely idolised him mum, his siblings and his son. He had a heart of gold when it concerned helping those who he held in his heart. The air was knocked out of me when Georgia f***ing Harrison took to Instagram to preach about some lost lovers crap, none of us in the group should have even paid any attention but it was so soon and packed with lie after lie after lie. Jake had a lot of female friends yes, seems like this one wants to capitalise off of his tragic passing. Yazmin really ought to keep a low profile and think of Jake’s mum who’s world has literally been tipped upside down, she’s still searching for answers she may never get. I’m not sitting here saying she should be under her bed covers but running about with her messy friends is hardly tasteful. It was Junaid who sold the story about Jake wanting to propose to Yazmin when he didn’t. Junaid also told alot of people this information hoping it would spread like wildfire, nobody in Essex even gave a crap tbh.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Offish

VIP Member
It’s not a dig that she wasn’t the current one . She went over there to be the “other woman”

She was one of many but she is the one who killed him. Simple
Sorry, she is the one who killed him?! There’s me thinking he crashed his car, late at night on a difficult road having been in a club that night, and she was also there 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 57

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

I'd back Yaz throughout this but after selling the story the day of the funeral. What is she doing.

Now I'm not Megan McKennas biggest fan but I do really rate her for the way she handled it when Mike passed away, she went away from social media, didn't sell 1 story and still hasn't to my knowledge this day spoken about it. I know she's still a reality star but she took herself away from the toxicity which she knew was making her worse and has focused on her singing career (not to my taste). Have to give her some props for that.

Reactions: 55

notdollybutmolly

God how you have all changed your tune. When she was first in the accident you are all like ‘oh god poor beautiful girl hope she is okay’ and now we all know she seems to be okay, you’re all digging up stuff from the past like snakes … ouch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

louisekc

I’m sorry I know people will be like “don’t speculate before the toxicology report comes back” but of course he had been drinking! They had been at a beach club all day then to a night club. Even after that he wanted to carry on to a friends after party. I won’t be surprised if it turns out he was drug driving as well.
Someone like Jake was an accident waiting to happen. He was a violent thug that of course now he has died they’re rewriting history to make out he was some saint. “He was cheeky with the ladies” yeah ok Georgia what you actually mean is he had a list as long as your arm of fuck buddies who he was stringing along and treating appallingly in the process.
Someone on here said they had a video of Jake and Yazmin in Dubai taking shots while he was driving a sports car. I just think it’s lucky he didn’t end up killing someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Jennytea

VIP Member
Forgive my ignorance but how does a baby die in 2 days unless they have a condition and / or complications during birth?
A lot of things could’ve occurred. I think it’s very distasteful to speculate at such an awful time.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

mary11

God how you have all changed your tune. When she was first in the accident you are all like ‘oh god poor beautiful girl hope she is okay’ and now we all know she seems to be okay, you’re all digging up stuff from the past like snakes … ouch
I agree. It was the same over on lauren goodgers thread everybody was sending condolences over little lorena passing away then not even a week later bodyshaming her other little girl. Just doesnt sit right with me everybody deals with grief differently.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Lilly long

VIP Member
Mia and junaid posting no one knew what a special love they had…when she put up the Domestic abuse post in March they were the first to say they knew what she went through and so proud of her for speaking out.. this Influencer social media shite is just so false…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Jennytea

VIP Member
I find it bizarre how all these people who claim to be Yaz’s best friends or even people who pretend to be friends don’t seem to give a shit and have continued posting cheery things through out it all. These towie z-listers are so shameful and obsessed with social media

• Heart
Reactions: 45

pewpewpie

Jake didn’t want to be publicly involved / seen with ANY of these women except Lauren. I don’t think one of them posted anything until he passed. He must have told them not to post any pics. And now we can all see why.

As for Yaz ruining Jakes name with the allegations, Jake already did that himself when he robbed a family’s house in the middle of the night. From the shit show of this situation and ALL the women coming off of the woodworks, this only bolsters Yaz’s claim that he was narcissistic and abusive. Look how many women he’s been able to manipulate.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
We’ve dropped James 👋 goodbye hun

A thread to discuss TOWIE personality Yaz. Not sure how to phrase this but the last thread was pretty United in sending our best wishes & love after this horrific incident. Thankfully she has her mum with her in Turkey and as far we know is stable.

Please don’t share any gory images of the crash or unverified news! Thanks ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 43