Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm late but her Palmers ad has killed me. "You know me I love coconut, so palmers have sent me lots of stuff" and it's all cocoa butter 🤣
There's no coconut involved love!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Palmers get used by a lot of black people After yas made that video to stick up for her racist sister. I am really surprised they want to work with Yas!

Reactions: 9
They unfollowed eachother the other day and her likes on his posts had gone.
They now still don't follow one another but she's liked his recent posts
I reckon she will put this down to strange goings on with her phone.. "opening apps and doing weird stuff" ie. Trying to imply lee has hacked her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon she will put this down to strange goings on with her phone.. "opening apps and doing weird stuff" ie. Trying to imply lee has hacked her phone
Oh 1000%. People were already commenting on her video saying their ex had hacked their phone and all that shite. She’ll go with that narrative for sure.

Reactions: 1
Her views are embarrassing… at what point is she going to realise and just stop posting.. she looks desperate

Reactions: 7
Ah Yaz yaz Yaz there she was expecting her husband to stand by her with her abhorrent obsession of stumbling onto the todgers of various men from her inner circle
What a fab middle finger photo for Lee to post on his insta. Hugging a beautiful woman giving it good vibes whatever their friendship is
Good luck to his future contentment
----
Also I'm sure Yaz mentioned she was heading down on Friday to see family. I thought she was going to the school disco aura bar but it's more likely she will dogsit the pups

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lee living his best life. Love to see it. Unlucky Yaz. Once a bike always a bike.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He's definitely upgraded hasn't he! He deserves all the happiness after putting up with Yaz and that freaky family for the last ten years!

• Heart
Reactions: 6