Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been noticed but I reckon her new boyfriend is / was Lees mate he posted about.
If you go back on her boyfriends older posts Lee has interacted with a lot of them prior to about February
Yeah it was figured out within about 5 minutes of Lee saying it was his friend from the army, they both also posted that they were at the same place on the weekend a few pages back. Now she’s thanking “him 🖤” on her stories

Reactions: 6
Plus Yas is posting that jer supposed female friend, also called Jaye, supports her as Yas drives back and forth between 'home and OXFORD' ffs
Get away wi ya mun

Reactions: 5
Lee said he was one of his bestfriends from the army 😭😢
---

I still can’t believe how she can still show her face online and try and act the victim after how she treated this man. As if she hadn’t pissed him about enough already with Dan Spragg. Taking off with Wolf constantly. Ending the marriage. Going back to him. Screwing someone else while he thought they were working things out… she then goes for one of his best mates. The uproar against Lee if this was the other way around would be crazy!

Reactions: 12
I’m sick to death of her and her crappy sister claiming everything is “trauma”…. Yaz dropping your knicks for two different men- one being your best mates ex fella and one being your ex husbands best friend is not trauma… it’s you being a dirty sket with no morals

Reactions: 14
Trauma!!!

Im bleeping sorry? Im currently sat in a cardiac unit with my 3 week year old awaiting a stent and an ITU bed and more surgery due when shes healthy enough. That is bleeping trauma. She was snatched away from me at 7 hours old. All I am sat looking is poorly children all weekend why she is gallivanting around with her ex husbands best mate, but yeah, thats trauma.

bleeping imbecile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Trauma!!!

Im bleeping sorry? Im currently sat in a cardiac unit with my 3 week year old awaiting a stent and an ITU bed and more surgery due when shes healthy enough. That is bleeping trauma. She was snatched away from me at 7 hours old. All I am sat looking is poorly children all weekend why she is gallivanting around with her ex husbands best mate, but yeah, thats trauma.

bleeping imbecile.
So sorry to hear what you’re going through. Hope your little one gets better soon ❤

These influencers wouldn’t know trauma if it smacked them round the face. Everyone throws round the word ‘trauma’ online over the smallest of things and it makes a mockery of people experiencing actual trauma. What Yasmin is feeling is regret and guilt. I have zero sympathy for her because she thought the grass would be greener and it really hasn’t been.

Reactions: 9
Imagine saying you wish you could take the last year back and regret everything and can’t be alone but then post “him” on insta🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She literally said the weekend was perfect on her insta stories , and now she’s crying in her car 🙈🥲 please make it make sense ! Cousin it is missing the cock , and just making herself look like one
Are these embarrassments STILL filming themselves crying?! I could never leave the house again 😂
---
Shes posted a insta to on her story imagine seeing that if ur her new man 🤣
What’s this mean sorry?

Reactions: 2
It's like going off with his brother, they are more than just friends in the army they are like brothers. I think she is just plain guilty and is now realising cheating on her husband she has wrecked what a good life she had and her sons. Money will be getting tight because she was going on multiple holidays last year, buying endless clothes instead of washing the ones she had, take aways or restaurant meals 3 times a day, and paying for air b&b places to stay instead of sorting a stable home for that poor little boy to stay in. Now she is wrecking that poor child even more to sleep around and palming him off on eden although on the other hand at least eden and Lloyd actually having him doing something other than shopping and eating out

Reactions: 8
Is it me or is wolf always sick? I know kids can be germy cause of nursery etc.. but is it the constant moving making him ill?

Reactions: 1
That’s the problem with influencers- they think they are guaranteed that income indefinitely so spend spend spend and save nothing then crash hard when the offers stop coming in.

Reactions: 6
Hes not been to nursery in weeks upto this week so am not sure , poor kids becoming ill because hes dragged everywhere and prob worn out

Reactions: 3