Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best thing to come out of this is wolf eating and getting involved with proper home cooked meals (even tho Eden adds a tit ton of salt to a child’s meal), it’s better than his mum ordering takeaway breakfast lunch and dinner cause she hasn’t learned to cook.

Reactions: 3
Yasmin I think it’s time you got a proper job, the brands don’t want a whiney cow like you. She thought she was better than Lee and probably believed the grass was greener. Now look where she is. Keep your pitty party off TikTok it might help your poor engagement for now but it’s doing nothing for your ‘career’
Maybe apply to Asda?

Reactions: 10
Been awol on this thread because Yaz in her slapper era was boring. Nice to see karma finally has caught up with her & is slapping hard 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope she realises when wolf grows up he will realise his family fell apart because of her slutty actions 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Trauma!!!

Im bleeping sorry? Im currently sat in a cardiac unit with my 3 week year old awaiting a stent and an ITU bed and more surgery due when shes healthy enough. That is bleeping trauma. She was snatched away from me at 7 hours old. All I am sat looking is poorly children all weekend why she is gallivanting around with her ex husbands best mate, but yeah, thats trauma.

bleeping imbecile.
Sending lots of love 🥰 they wouldn't know trauma if it crawled in their left fanny flap x

Reactions: 5
It bugs me, as a single mam who coparents, when I was trying to date I would organise a babysitter when my child was in bed. Why can't she even spend the day with Wolf and then put him to bed before she goes out? Does she count the drive from Wales to the shed as quality time?
She should be seeing "him🖤" on the days Wolf is with Lee, not when dumping Wolf with eeeeeeeeeedie & unempLloyd.

Reactions: 18
The crying video has me in fkin stitches why does she sound like the squeaky shrimp from Shark Tale hahahahahahahaahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine documenting your private life online like she carries on doing? Its pathetic. She can’t help herself. Her marriage failed, her ‘friends’ accused her husband of abuse, she told everybody her business. Its embarrassing. Put your phone down, get a proper part time job and go learn to parent in private.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she used to have a blue tick, the suggested search on one of her videos was “why did Yaz lose her blue tick” so I think it’s gone noticed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes defo read this saying i try not to mention how often i go kent so people dont think am a irresponsible parent 🙄

Reactions: 5