Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he was cheating too?
Recent photo on 4th May he had a band type ring on his wedding finger 🤔 unless she got it him to claim him already

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Ugh, her latest tik tok about ‘being alone’. I’m guessing she means away from lover boy and her family. This will be the start of her excuses as to why she moves back down south…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Good acting Yaz! If anyone wasn't on insta or following her on there they'd think oh poor Yaz, that's why she's been quiet. She's lonely.
duck off ya daft cow! Probably been gagging on dick all weekend after CHOOSING to ship your son off to his aunts again. But now he's with his dad again finally, your sad and alone 😂😂😂😂 hope your cold in bed tonight you attention seeking saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hair is the BIGGESR ick. Just imagine in the summer the sweatbox on her head 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Bet lover boys dumped her/cheated now the regrets coming of being a trollop. Moneys drying up, wants Lee back....pfffft no one feels sorry for you yazMinge.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She prob sees how excited wolf is when he see lee and knows shes fucked it all up for a new man , sadly the grass aint greener

Reactions: 7
She literally said the weekend was perfect on her insta stories , and now she’s crying in her car 🙈🥲 please make it make sense ! Cousin it is missing the cock , and just making herself look like one

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Insta:
Had the best weekend
Picture of half her new bloke
Pictures of her drinks and places visited
Tiktok:
Cry
Pretend I wished I didn't leave my husband
Cry again
Acting like she made a mistake
And Cry again