Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you didn't have a friendly fanny Yaz you'd be able to do your job
She calls it “creating her own trauma”
I call it “giving back to the community”

Where would those men be right now without Yazs generosity, unlocking the doors to her PumPum Palace for those closest to her best friend and husband. Bless her, Yaz is a woman of the people 👸🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hilarious to see Yaz cry in the car after being a smug witch🐸☕shagging your husbands mate isn’t all it’s cracked up to be is it Yazzy🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
So much for not posting herself crying on social media. She’s got a snot bubble! 😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think shes broke coz she hasnt been working to out a roof on wolfs head and she said £2 pancakes were to expensive the other week and hasnt been on one holiday

Reactions: 13
It’s just funny, normally I would sympathise but her actions have come right back around and bit her on the arse. Sucking up edens bum hole have done her no favours, doesn’t look like brands want to work with her anymore because they don’t want to work with anyone associated with her problematic sister, and rightly so!

the money has dried up, her engagement on videos is laughable and tbh at one point when she was doing TT shop and showing her family life people where interacting because she was relatable but then she switched to this weird ‘acting bitchy thinking she’s fit’ on every video and not Many mums want to see that, thus No longer relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly, I just can’t with the narrative they all run with, that we just make tit up and see a few videos and make our own minds up, her and Eden literally couldn’t spill more of their life’s business if they tried. Sof spilled the tea, so did Lee, but apparently it’s us that makes it all up🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She ruined her marriage, career, life and more importantly the long term memories Wolf will be creating at his age. Flogged off to his perverted aunt while his Ma is getting railed by every Tom, Dick and Harry. That’s a welfare case if ever I saw one!

Reactions: 11
I honestly, I just can’t with the narrative they all run with, that we just make tit up and see a few videos and make our own minds up, her and Eden literally couldn’t spill more of their life’s business if they tried. Sof spilled the tea, so did Lee, but apparently it’s us that makes it all up🤣
She doesn’t have any content other than crying about her life, what does she expect? And we were gifted the details of her personal details from her once nearest and dearest, and they both did that because they were hurt by her, she needs to grow up and take responsibility for her actions and her child.

Reactions: 6
‘I can’t stop bleeping up my life by sleeping with peoples mates 😭😭😭

Boohoooo Yaz. Suck it up hunny these are all consequences of your own actions
She’s a grown bleeping adult. With a child. “Causing herself trauma.” duck OFF. You banged on for a year about how rich you are etc, she could’ve easily gotten private therapy after her and Lee broke up. She didn’t. Instead she decided to sleep around, which she now clearly regrets. And again, instead of being an adult and handling her tit. She’s posting it on the internet for sympathy. She wants them views back up so she can sit and do lives every weekend again. She says it’s embarrassing someone saw her crying in her car and then posts it all over TikTok? Give me a bleeping break man. Grow the duck up and sort yourself out Yasmin. Stop being so bleeping selfish and think of your child in all of this, for once. If she regrets the past year, she’d be taking steps to grow and change. Her posting that video just proves she doesn’t give a duck about changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well if it isn't the consequences of your own actions, Yaz. twit.

Reactions: 12
It’s ok, crying sesh over. She’s suddenly not alone anymore 🙄 This morning she has LOADS of friends and help

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7