Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really never ever comment on here but I always read it. I’m watching her live now and I’m almost 100% certain she’s on some kind of drug. She’s erratic, sniffing, can’t stop moving, over sharing. It’s wild to watch. She normally shuts everyone down and doesn’t answer questions but she’s the complete opposite tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Shes defo back on the drugs what was that she just took aswell
---
Wonder how many followers she lost coz she said she cant afford to loose anymore

Reactions: 6
She does seem like she’s on something on this live. She’s all over the place and laughing at nothing.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she is erratic , every other sentance mentions her life is gone to tit, or that her house is awful and a downgrade.. showed her beauty room and said ‘humbled’ has a wedding picture in wolf’s room?? 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is 100% not going to be able to handle Lee moving on and finding someone else!
Oh don’t!! I bet she’s creating the crying montage as we speak!
Thing is tho, when he does move on everyone will call him rotten just you watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how she forgot to include the shaky hands at the start of the live when handling all of the ingredients. We see you Yaz.

Reactions: 9
I laughed when she said I’m child free so I can get on with xyz…you’ve been child free for what seems weeks and all you’ve done is meet up with your new victim 🤣 poor bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just cant u def stand why this new man would want to be involved in someone so unstable?
that montage on instagram would be enough to make me run for the hills.

Reactions: 7
Yeah she is erratic , every other sentance mentions her life is gone to tit, or that her house is awful and a downgrade.. showed her beauty room and said ‘humbled’ has a wedding picture in wolf’s room?? 😅
Oh I’m devvvoooo I missed this 😭😭 wish Casper was still around so I could watch it

Reactions: 2
Back with wolf and shes just posted her Greggs takeaway, poor kids back on the fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner cause his mum spends her time shagging around than learning to cook

Reactions: 2