Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is some insta stories from them this morning.
All still very subdued for them though.

They are not really documenting their trip like they usually do, but we shall wait and see what happens in 10 days or so :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why she doesn’t eat gluten?

they mentioned a gluten allergy in a recent vlog, but I’m fairly certain a gluten allergy doesn’t exist. I just find it all a bit odd.

Does anyone know why she doesn’t eat gluten?

they mentioned a gluten allergy in a recent vlog, but I’m fairly certain a gluten allergy doesn’t exist. I just find it all a bit odd.
she said in a previous vlog that she has developed an autoimmune disease relatively recently (last few years?) that causes her to be unable to eat gluten.

she said in a previous vlog that she has developed an autoimmune disease relatively recently (last few years?) that causes her to be unable to eat gluten.
I’m guessing she means she has coeliac disease then?
I don’t know why she isn’t more open about it, one of them referred to it as a gluten allergy recently and that’s totally the wrong terminology.

I have coeliac disease myself and it is helpful when people raise awareness, but she always seems to be a bit mysterious about it.

the other thing that got me was when she was eating food from a buffet, I have coeliac disease and I wouldn’t do that, so that’s what made me wonder what her issue actually was.

Reactions: 2
It only really matters what Croatia’s status is for the US.

if the uk move it to Amber, it won’t make much difference if they’re fully vaxxed

What are we thinking, day 10-11 for a "we've got a quick announcement guuuuuuys"?

Reactions: 3
What are we thinking, day 10-11 for a "we've got a quick announcement guuuuuuys"?
Preface this with - IF this is what they’re up to of course)

Maybe...or they just post something when they’re at the airport?!

Either way, I don’t how they think they can play it, and not cause an issue amongst the community. We’ve just seen how it can blow up with people like Michael Kay!

It’s really going to rub people up the wrong way when they’re doing something other people can’t.

There will be fans and patreons that will try and defend them, but I really don’t know how you can🤷‍♀️

Preface this with - IF this is what they’re up to of course)

Maybe...or they just post something when they’re at the airport?!

Either way, I don’t how they think they can play it, and not cause an issue amongst the community. We’ve just seen how it can blow up with people like Michael Kay!

It’s really going to rub people up the wrong way when they’re doing something other people can’t.

There will be fans and patreons that will try and defend them, but I really don’t know how you can🤷‍♀️
What happened with Michael kay?

I don't know how they can afford it, a month plus away , not working and their knock off disney merch can bring in THAT much income

Without a doubt.
Originally, I was pretty miffed (jealous) because we (like so many) have had our holiday cancelled and wouldn't/couldn't afford or take so much time of work to go away for 2 weeks before 2 weeks in Florida.
I cannot imagine this will pan out well on their socials.

It's not very relatable, is it.

The thing is I think even if my partner and I could take time off work for that long and afford it , we still wouldn't want to when we could just wait and do the holiday in a more normal relaxed way! or just go somewhere like DLP that doesn't require all that faff
It really is NOT relatable as mentioned above so it will be interesting to see how people take it
I actually would understand it a bit more if they were big YouTubers and were going to be the first to get any content from WDW
then they could at least use the "we're doing this for you to bring content" excuse....
but WDW is oversaturated with vloggers anyway , no one really needs to see Yaz and Ash film the same things a million others already have and will!

What happened with Michael kay?

I don't know how they can afford it, a month plus away , not working and their knock off disney merch can bring in THAT much income
He was going around the Disney parks for weeks without a mask (this was when you didn’t have to wear a mask indoors if you were vaccinated) implying that he was vaccinated.

Then when he went on the cruise the other week, he filmed himself being tested at the port, which is only required if you’re NOT vaccinated.

When people picked up on this, he tried to back track and gave out false info that ALL passengers were being tested, which just wasn’t true.

The community came down on him hard, including fellow vloggers.

I can see the same happening with Yaz and Ash, if we think what is happening is happening!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He was going around the Disney parks for weeks without a mask (this was when you didn’t have to wear a mask indoors if you were vaccinated) implying that he was vaccinated.

Then when he went on the cruise the other week, he filmed himself being tested at the port, which is only required if you’re NOT vaccinated.

When people picked up on this, he tried to back track and gave out false info that ALL passengers were being tested, which just wasn’t true.

The community came down on him hard, including fellow vloggers.

I can see the same happening with Yaz and Ash, if we think what is happening is happening!
Awful and amazing at the same time. Karma karma karma

So they are finally posting the vlog review of the Manhattan in the Marvel Hotel.......that was promised and linked to ages ago!

Lots of people have been denied boarding from Croatia, this could really backfire.

It will be interesting to see what they do.... they had a Disneyland Paris trip booked for end of July that they cancelled last minute and did some stories saying a better more exciting opportunity has come up which means they won't be able to quarantine on return (this was obviously when France returns still had to quarantine)
this is what makes me even more suspicious that their Croatia trip isn't just a casual beach Croatia trip !!
It also just doesn't make sense to big up a trip to Croatia so much , then not even post many stories or photos from it! There's definitely an ulterior motive here.... whether or not they succeed time will tell!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.