Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked our their channel, were they really in dlp for 10 days?!

Reactions: 1
Just checked our their channel, were they really in dlp for 10 days?!
Yep, they went for the 2 passholder preview days, then opening day and 7 more days, staying at 4 different hotels too!

Who's seen their suitcase story today? Is it another DLP trip?
I assume so! More Insta stories coming and identical vlogs to follow

Reactions: 1
Well, they're at Gatwick airport BA check-in. Caribbean trip with their villa sponsors?

Long, long time lurker to Tattle.
They really grind my gears.
I am certain they are off to quarantine in a US approved country for two weeks, before going for a Disney Trip to enjoy the celebrations.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I am certain they are off to quarantine in a US approved country for two weeks, before going for a Disney Trip to enjoy the celebrations.
People who do this have more money than sense!
They certainly had a lot of suitcases with them!

Reactions: 4
They're just SO beggy.
They try and court so much attention around themselves by breadcrumbing content to their followers (Eg, all this about them going away, multiple suitcases, Heathrow airport but no mention of actual destination).

Reactions: 6
They're just SO beggy.
They try and court so much attention around themselves by breadcrumbing content to their followers (Eg, all this about them going away, multiple suitcases, Heathrow airport but no mention of actual destination).
I know. And the seperate restaurant vlogs from DLP that they reference in the days vlog but haven't released it yet

Reactions: 2
I don't watch their youtube any more. They're not likeable because it doesn't feel genuine.
They're going out and on trips to record content for a job that they've given themselves. I switched off around the day when they uploaded 5000 (boring) stories to their IG.

....and don't get me started on being DVC members but now working with Vila companies when they've exclusively stayed onsite 🤔
Make it make sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They come across like they’re really up themselves like why are they hinting at going away but not saying where…. Do they think they’re so famous the Sun is going to write about “where are Yaz and Ash off to”? It’s so pointless!
and the seperate restaurant reviews pisses me off because they don’t even organise them well! If they really want to do that , at least upload those before the main vlog so you can link back to them when the vlog goes up
Some DLP vloggers like Sam4God and SeeYouInMainStreet get away with this because they don’t take content away from a main vlog to upload a seperate restaurant review! They just do Vlogs where the restraurant is the main focus and that’s fine
But when I’m watching a full day vlog, it’s so annoying for it to not be chronological and for the main thing I’m excited about to not even be shown! I’m still waiting on their Manhattan review from 3 weeks ago…..
also I’m all for people spending their money how they want but I think even if I had the money, I wouldn’t want to quarantine somewhere for 14 days when I can just wait a bit longer and book a normal holiday !
They’re so desperate to be the first British vloggers for everything but it’s funny because their videos don’t even get that many views
They got lucky last summer with their DLP opening vlog but they’ve not managed to continue their views to that level
And I think it’s because they really are just boring and come across robotic and fake. Saying everything is “soooo coooooool” doesn’t give me a genuine idea about what you’re reviewing!!

Reactions: 7
That sounds very likely!!

They’re so desperate to be the first British vloggers for everything but it’s funny because their videos don’t even get that many views
They got lucky last summer with their DLP opening vlog but they’ve not managed to continue their views to that level
And I think it’s because they really are just boring and come across robotic and fake. Saying everything is “soooo coooooool” doesn’t give me a genuine idea about what you’re reviewing!!
YES! It's embarrassingly desperate.

Im starting to find them a bit sad. Their desperation is so transparent now and their views aren't really improving

I love dlp but to have nothing better to do than spend 10 whole days there, then spend basically a month away to try and get into florida. All for the sake of content.

There is nothing organic or authentic about their channel. Many people can spot that a mile off so I'm not sure all this effort is going to pay off.

And I've said before but their persona is that of the worst stereotype millennial as reported by the daily mail

Reactions: 5
There are rumours that a couple of these channels might be doing this trick of going to a ‘green’ country for two weeks and then heading to Orlando (some think Get Binky is doing it too).

My thoughts below

The cost of it - don’t care, it’s your money, if you want to waste it then that’s not my problem

The time away/off work - if you can take a month off work, great! You do you - I don’t watch ‘influencers’ and expect their lives to be like mine

The morals and optics behind it - now this is where we have a problem...

However frustrated we all are that the borders aren’t open (I have a late October trip that I’m 95% sure won’t go ahead) there a reason they are not open right now.

It’s not Boris and Joe being difficult (yeah there’s some politics involved) there are real health, social and economic reasons we can’t get to the States right now.

I’m sorry if you think you are above the travel restrictions right now, but there are more important things than you scoffing a mickey bar and taking a ‘We’re home’ selfie in front of Main Street!

Reactions: 15
Also from a business pr point of view, it's a risk. How is your audience going to feel about you going to such lengths to do something that they can't do. It could also have a rubbing it in their face effect. There are plenty of American vloggers you can watch to see what the parks are like. A brits view point won't be any different to an american as its not something your average brit can do.

Reactions: 6
There are rumours that a couple of these channels might be doing this trick of going to a ‘green’ country for two weeks and then heading to Orlando (some think Get Binky is doing it too).

My thoughts below

The cost of it - don’t care, it’s your money, if you want to waste it then that’s not my problem

The time away/off work - if you can take a month off work, great! You do you - I don’t watch ‘influencers’ and expect their lives to be like mine

The morals and optics behind it - now this is where we have a problem...

However frustrated we all are that the borders aren’t open (I have a late October trip that I’m 95% sure won’t go ahead) there a reason they are not open right now.

It’s not Boris and Joe being difficult (yeah there’s some politics involved) there are real health, social and economic reasons we can’t get to the States right now.

I’m sorry if you think you are above the travel restrictions right now, but there are more important things than you scoffing a mickey bar and taking a ‘We’re home’ selfie in front of Main Street!
I 100% agree with everything you have said 👏👏👏👏

So it looks like Yaz and Cash are in Croatia for 2 weeks

I 100% agree with everything you have said 👏👏👏👏

So it looks like Yaz and Cash are in Croatia for 2 weeks
well I guess we’ll see what they do in 2 weeks 🤷‍♀️

..it does seem like an awful long time to be in Croatia though 🤔

Also I doubt they’d have bigged this up like that on their stories with Disney suitcases if it was just a Croatia trip….
maybe we all need to join their patreon to get “exclusive info about their upcoming holidays” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.