Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it on the pic of the vespa?

Is it your comment?

EDIT: I can see it now, must have missed it first time 🙊
No it’s not my comment.

I’m not silly enough to advertise if it was me -if they read here, I’d get blocked in a heartbeat! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watching their latest slog......duck off telling us about the nachos and chilli DANK combo, it's in almost every sodding vlog!

Reactions: 4
Just watching their latest slog......duck off telling us about the nachos and chilli DANK combo, it's in almost every sodding vlog!
It's also very common to eat nachos with chilli so I don't know why they think they're being original or they're the first to have discovered some unique "food hack" and keep going on about it....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's also very common to eat nachos with chilli so I don't know why they think they're being original or they're the first to have discovered some unique "food hack" and keep going on about it....
There's a reason why two graduates from Design School ended up ripping off Disney designs ... Not one original idea between the two of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must say, they’re being suspiciously quiet on Social media right now.

When they are in DLP they spam the tit out of insta stories, and usually post 20-30 a day! Yesterday there was 1! And that was just to announce the new vlog.

It feels like they don’t want to draw attention to themselves, but also couldn’t go radio silent, because that would cause more suspicion with their viewers.

I suspect they had their usual September trip booked using DVC, but the flight was cancelled. The DVC and tickets have not been affected so had to work out another way to get to Florida, so this is the solution.

Remember, there was no trip announcement, no build up, just all of a sudden they were at the airport.

Magical Day Apparel website is still live taking orders, but the Etsy shop is taking ‘a short break’

This is all just speculation, and it could genuinely be a holiday to Croatia then back home, but something just isn’t adding up!

Reactions: 9
If they’ve been to so much effort (Covid tests and lies to their viewers) to go to Paris a few times since the pandemic despite it not even being their “home park” , I have no doubt they will do everything in their power to find a way to be in Disney world for its 50th
I’ve never been to Croatia but I don’t think many people go on holiday to Croatia for over 2 weeks unless they actually have family or friends there! Is it common to do such a long holiday where they are??
They probably haven’t said anything because they’re not fully confident it will happen yet because it’s such an OTT way to travel! So they’ll wait till they know for a fact they can be in Disney World before announcing it I think
One things for sure , if they are really planning to go to Florida in a few weeks , they’re taking a big risk! It won’t be as straightforward as Paris Covid wise and with cases rising in Florida, rules can change any day :rolleyes:

Two weeks does seem like a long time, and in their stories they said they were planning to ‘do nothing’ and just go on a few walks - not a great plan for ‘Travel Vloggers’

I think you’re right, things are still very much in the air when it comes to Travel in the US (no matter where you are flying in from) and Florida is in a really bad place, so they are holding out until they know more.

I mean there’s no point causing the backlash, that is inevitably coming their way, if it’s all for nothing, right 🤷‍♀️ ;)

Reactions: 2
Also the anniversary isn't until 1st October so if they are doing two weeks in Croatia they must be going to wdw for what 3 to 4 weeks if they want to cover the anniversary?

They’ll be wanting to see Happily Ever After before it goes probs, as they’ll think it will get lots of views again?
Plus are they into Horror Nights at Universal? It’s the 30th anniversary of that too ..

Thing is they'll be just another vlogger among all the big ones based in Orlando who will be attending the first and last of things during anniversary. Outside of their subscribers they'll be reliant on the algorithm and I'm not sure they'll br able to compete with the trackers, Mr Morrow, etc etc for youtubes attention

Reactions: 3
Fair play to them If they do end up in Florida as they work from home and can take as much holiday as the want but it doesn’t sit right with me. Family’s haven’t seen loved ones in almost two years because of the travel ban not to mention the 1000’s of people having to rebook/rearrange there trip multiple times. I myself haven’t seen my US friends in almost two years and I’ve had to cancel trips. It’ll be a slap in the face for the many that cannot travel to see loved ones. But hey YouTuber’s need content I guess so it’s okay 🤷

Reactions: 8
I would do it too if I had the money/time tbf 😂 but it’s just the desperation you get with some vloggers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Financially and logistically I could do what they are doing for my trip in October (which is inevitably going to be cancelled) - I have the money in savings and work from home at the moment

But I’m not going to, because it doesn’t sit right with me. No-one should consider themselves above the restrictions. If everyone acted that selfish, we would be in a far worse place in the world now.

It’s one thing if you could fly into the US and have to bunker down for 10 days quarantine, but BYPASSING the restrictions by flying in from another country, is astronomically selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also the anniversary isn't until 1st October so if they are doing two weeks in Croatia they must be going to wdw for what 3 to 4 weeks if they want to cover the anniversary?
They were in Disneyland Paris for 10 days so 4 weeks in WDW doesn’t seem that out of the question for these two. I wondered if they are maybe going to split the stay between their DVC resort and then in a villa paid for by that company they said they were working with before. As they didn’t get to go to Florida last year, they’ll just double up the trip now. They are clearly desperate to get out new content for their patreons!

Reactions: 4
I’d like to know what planet these two morons are on to think this was a good idea? Do they honestly think this will go down well with people? People have had numerous holidays cancelled, lost money and haven’t been able to travel to see loved ones for nearly 2 YEARS!!!

They can argue the toss and justify it by saying they’ve done nothing wrong….technically no you haven’t, but morally you’ve done EVERYTHING wrong. Read the room guys, self centred pair of pricks

Reactions: 9
Reports this morning Croatia could be hitting the Amber list for the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.