Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think you were allowed from anywhere in Europe to USA?
Funnily enough Croatia is one of the few countries which the US are allowing in! They always go to Florida in September so going there exactly 2 weeks before shows they’re definitely only going there to bypass the travel rules. They just HAVE be the first U.K. vloggers at WDW and it’s really made me dislike these two breadsticks even more 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Funnily enough Croatia is one of the few countries which the US are allowing in! They always go to Florida in September so going there exactly 2 weeks before shows they’re definitely only going there to bypass the travel rules. They just HAVE be the first U.K. vloggers at WDW and it’s really made me dislike these two breadsticks even more 😡
I wonder what excuse they’ll use to justify it 🙄

They were very cagey in their stories and really didn’t seem that thrilled to be stuck in Croatia for two weeks.

As it has been said above - it’ll be interesting how they play this, no mention of plans after Croatia, just making it sound like it’s two weeks away, and that what?! BAM! We’re in Florida!

Do they really think that’s going to sit well with their viewers?

If this is their plan, by keeping it quiet, it means they know it’s a dodgy move and don’t want to deal with the backlash for the next two weeks!

Reactions: 10
They were very cagey in their stories and really didn’t seem that thrilled to be stuck in Croatia for two weeks.

As it has been said above - it’ll be interesting how they play this, no mention of plans after Croatia, just making it sound like it’s two weeks away, and that what?! BAM! We’re in Florida!

If this is their plan, by keeping it quiet, it means they know it’s a dodgy move and don’t want to deal with the backlash for the next two weeks!
Watching the stories back, they seem like they’re holding back their excitement because they know where they’ll be in a couple of weeks!

Reactions: 3
Would not put it past them, honestly makes my blood boil.

Most of the viewers won't care because Yaz and Cash can do no wrong and they just want to see Disney content. Don't get me wrong I love Disney and Disney Parks, but I can't get behind people who think this is okay, it's morally wrong.

Reactions: 8
It's not even like they are working to build their channel, their filming is as bad as it was from day one.

There are so many courses out there you can take to learn and improve, I wish these vloggers would invest in themselves and their 'business'. They literally do the minimum to get a video up

Reactions: 2
It's not even like they are working to build their channel, their filming is as bad as it was from day one.

There are so many courses out there you can take to learn and improve, I wish these vloggers would invest in themselves and their 'business'. They literally do the minimum to get a video up
It’s so clear that they want to become full time Disney vloggers and it makes them seem so desperate. They have zero personality and aren’t that likeable so I’m not sure how far they’ll ever be able to take it!

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if some of these changes disney are making in their parks is a little to do with stopping vloggers having it quite so easy and making money off the back of disney.

I think the market is so saturated now I'm not sure disney vlogging is a sustainable income. Especially in a pandemic world. You really have to have a usp and be very good to stand out.

I'm also not a fan of all these etsy type sellers like yaz and ash making knock off disney merch and selling it

Reactions: 4
Didn't they originally go to DLP on the premise that Yaz had health issues and wouldn't be able to travel?

The race is on between them and The National Binkery winners to get ' home ' first.

I cannot help but think this is going to backfire on them both as I don't think the majority of people will be impressed.

Reactions: 8
Didn't they originally go to DLP on the premise that Yaz had health issues and wouldn't be able to travel?
I thought this initially but in one of the vlogs they mentioned she had already had an operation which is why she didn't go on Hyperspace Mountain and rides like that

I thought this initially but in one of the vlogs they mentioned she had already had an operation which is why she didn't go on Hyperspace Mountain and rides like that
They probably can't keep up with their own fibs... so it's no wonder we can't 🤣

Croatia to Orlando flights includes a stop in Frankfurt. Would this still allow them to travel America?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Croatia to Orlando flights includes a stop in Frankfurt. Would this still allow them to travel America?
I’m guessing that if it’s just a connecting flight and you don’t pass through immigration in Germany, you haven’t technically been in Germany when they go through immigration in the states.

That’s just a guess though 🤷‍♀️

They’ll be doing Dubrovnik direct to JFK and changing there to go on to MCO.

Step One Post a photo in Croatia.

Step Two Refer to Disney - It's just like being in Luca.

Step three duck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reading some comments on their latest post

Lets see if this one stays up - they’ve replied to comments posted after this :unsure:

E21AD121-4CD1-4B95-B708-0C4DC2A8D7A0.jpeg

This person thinks they’re off to Disney in Two weeks! Unless you’re pulling the same stunt, it ain’t happening love!

811FB12F-000B-4B21-927F-47D79ADCDFE9.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.