Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update. Their latest trip announcement is a return to DLP even though the last trip was supposedly the last in a while due to illness. Adults in Disney have also announced a trip so maybe linking up with Yaz and Cash.

Expect a zillion Instagram stories and copy and pasted vlogs

Reactions: 5
They're great instagrammers, vlogs are OK but they are at least nice and informative rather than attention seeking

Reactions: 1
Watching their latest slog .......Yaz doesn't go on Hyperspace Mountain stating 'She shouldn't' go on it! Hinting at illness again yet they're booked to go again this month!

Also whilst on Story book ride they go into the cave of wonders and ask each other their 3 wishes and Cash says "To go to Disney World, To go to Disney World and To go to Disney World!" You know that as soon as they are allowed in to the US they'll be off there, despite there being absolutely no social distancing or plexi glass on rides etc there now.....and they go on about it a lot at DLP!

Her voice is really grating on me though I may not make it through!

Reactions: 2
Spotted this just now.. wonder what will happen here.
Out of interest, I don’t know which is correct for the film other than she pronounces it ‘amuck’ but both are the correct spelling according to a google search, ‘amok’ is considered the standard now
14FEF990-5436-4889-9D82-462E699D64FB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Out of interest, I don’t know which is correct for the film other than she pronounces it ‘amuck’ but both are the correct spelling according to a google search, ‘amok’ is considered the standard now
View attachment 692298
I thought it was amuck simply because when disney had spirit jerseys they said amuck amuck amuck. Oh dear, deleting comments is something S&D would do.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 692298
I'm pretty sure Disney have a spirit Jersey and it says Amuck

Attachments

Last edited:
I wonder if it's deliberate to avoid copyright. It seems like something disney may have copyright to as its a catchphrase of sorts and not really an English language staple.

Yaz and Ash basically sell knock off disney gear (same as every other person on etsy etc selling disney linked stuff). They always have to steer clear of copyright.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it's deliberate to avoid copyright. It seems like something disney may have copyright to as its a catchphrase of sorts and not really an English language staple.

Yaz and Ash basically sell knock off disney gear (same as every other person on etsy etc selling disney linked stuff). They always have to steer clear of copyright.
You might be right, but they are shady for deleting the comment....also as there are no other comments about it they probably have deleted a few
But then again, they have a t-shirt with 'The wildest ride in the wilderness' with a train on it so who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
You might be right, but they are shady for deleting the comment....also as there are no other comments about it they probably have deleted a few
Yeah although I wonder how many people really would notice. Not saying its right but I'm guessing that's what yaz and Cash are counting on

Yeah although I wonder how many people really would notice. Not saying its right but I'm guessing that's what yaz and Cash are counting on
I'm not a massive Hocus Pocus fan but I would notice it, although I hadn't yet seen the post

But if it was for copyright reasons if they just came out and said that’s why, I don’t think it would be as bad but deleting comments is unacceptable! I think they’ve made a mistake and trying to hide it

Reactions: 3
Maybe, although by admitting its for copyright reasons also draws more attention to the fact its not official or approved disney merch. Psychologically customers could pause and think. Either way neither is a good look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.