Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think you're right with some of the smaller channels but disagree.

People like Charlotte Ruff and The Despicable 3 don't need the publicity. They just have integrity and needed to take a stand I think.

I was surprised they said something as Disney Vloggers have done some seriously questionable tit and people haven't said anything (such as Sophie and Dave dropping their baby onto his face on a YouTube live and then rather then checking he was okay, said 'did you film that'.) Nobody was outraged by that which to me, is pretty bleeping weird.
the thing with Sophie and Dave, nobody watches their vlogs really so probs why nobody said anything cause they have no clue 🤣

I would class S&D as lifestyle vloggers (terrible ones at that tho) so I think they’re sometimes forgotten about in the disney community, I barely see anybody mention them 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When they were filming their non apology I wonder if it occurred to them that plenty of people could have done what they did. And that it isn't finances that were stopping them from doing so.

Honestly it's called morality and consideration for others. It might be a strange concept to them, maybe they should look it up or something. Get your dictionaries out.

Reactions: 5
I hope they don't vlog till they've at least learn't that bokeh (background blur) is great, but when the depth of field is so shallow that the camera is hunting for focus all the time it just looks shite!

I hope they don't vlog till they've at least learn't that bokeh (background blur) is great, but when the depth of field is so shallow that the camera is hunting for focus all the time it just looks shite!
I wonder if they got that from adults in Disney. They do the background blur in their vlogs and tbh I'm not a fan

I wonder if they got that from adults in Disney. They do the background blur in their vlogs and tbh I'm not a fan
Likely, good point!

It can be done well, but the fine balance of the large aperture, an ND Filter and the sun can make it look crap unless you take the time to adjust settings for every shot.

Thats why someone like Peter Mckinnon, or Casey Neistat will only use bokeh for their B Roll clips and studio to camera shots, not for walking or boarding around chatting.

Reactions: 2
the thing with Sophie and Dave, nobody watches their vlogs really so probs why nobody said anything cause they have no clue 🤣

I would class S&D as lifestyle vloggers (terrible ones at that tho) so I think they’re sometimes forgotten about in the disney community, I barely see anybody mention them 😬
Off topic but have Sophie and Dave always had their likes and dislikes turned off? Because they have been for the past few videos ...

Reactions: 1
This is one of my pet peeves of vloggers, just shows they've bought expensive gear that's not suitable for what they need it for!

Reactions: 4
This is one of my pet peeves of vloggers, just shows they've bought expensive gear that's not suitable for what they need it for!
Don’t get me started in the Canon Gx7 a load of them have. It has terrible focus and low light, which makes it terrible for theme parks!

Reactions: 3
Their apology was such a tit show shambles.

'We didn't intend to make you all jealous of the fact that we, after 2 weeks of a holiday in Croatia, are going to stay in luxury in Florida for 5 bleeping weeks.'

'Sorry YOU had trips cancelled and WE didn't.'

'Sorry YOU can't do what we are doing.'

It was so bleeping vile.

No accountability.

They should have said, we have acted in complete poor taste, we agree that we shouldn't be here and have acted badly and we are making immediate plans to rectify the situation. We are so sorry to let you all down.

They should have flown home. I think it might have just saved their business.

But nah. 5 weeks of DVC / Villa luxury is worth more to them.
They also apologised just on insta stories, which means it disappeared after 24 hours! Basically washing their hands of the apology - never to be seen or made accountable on ever again!

Reactions: 4
People like Charlotte Ruff and The Despicable 3 don't need the publicity. They just have integrity and needed to take a stand I think.
They may not need the publicity, but they will take it. And neither of them are really all that big sub wise. They make a statement, largely, to draw attention to themselves and make themselves look virtuous hoping to pick up some of the falling scraps from the other channel as it goes down. I see this time and time again as a YouTube channel goes down in a larger niche.

They may not need the publicity, but they will take it. And neither of them are really all that big sub wise. They make a statement, largely, to draw attention to themselves and make themselves look virtuous hoping to pick up some of the falling scraps from the other channel as it goes down. I see this time and time again as a YouTube channel goes down in a larger niche.
I like Charlotte generally but I do think she went a bit over the top with her response to this!

almost like she enjoyed it

One or two tweets would have been enough

I still think it’s better to say at least something instead of completely keeping quiet though!

Reactions: 3
Nick kelvin for points guy uk clearly did similar to yaz and Ash for the states, but via Mexico. He has posted a while back about being in the states on his Instagram I think and now today the first YouTube video on points guy uk channel had gone up and yep...its a Mexico one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.