Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope the online community rip into them for this and they get the backlash they 100% deserve.

Reactions: 9
a small part of me still wants to give them the benefit of the doubt because surely everyone knows how mad what they're doing is.... even the likes of Adam Hattan or Disney in Detail haven't gone this far!

But sadly Yaz and Ash don't have a great track record when it comes to these things

I guess we will find out soon!

Reactions: 2
a small part of me still wants to give them the benefit of the doubt because surely everyone knows how mad what they're doing is.... even the likes of Adam Hattan or Disney in Detail haven't gone this far!

But sadly Yaz and Ash don't have a great track record when it comes to these things

I guess we will find out soon!
I don't think Dismal in Denial would be able to work out how to do this. Despite owning 372 planners she's one of the least organised people I've ever come across. That, coupled with the fact that she has zero idea of what's actually going on in the world at large or even just at WDW, means that she's unlikely to manage this. Unless it now becomes A Thing amongst Disney floggers, in which case she'll just copy what everyone else does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She also wouldn't handle having to travel to another place.

I think if other vloggers reshare any yaz and Ash stories I hope people respond with ther feelings so the community as a whole understands their audiences feelings and how it looks.

Funnily enough just listening to Victoria’s latest live and someone asks her about the loophole for travelling to Florida and she speaks against it too!
Surely Yaz and Ash are putting themselves in a bad position by doing this , even amongst other Disney vloggers? I am very curious to see how their fans will react

Reactions: 5
They might suprise us but the fact that the last update we had was we are at the airport in Croatia makes me think they are definitely on their way to USA

Reactions: 4
Would they still have to quarantine in the US?
I have no idea what these loophole rules are

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty certain they’re planning on trying to go to America, I know someone else that thinks they’re an influencer refer to it and also think they plan on doing the same. Frankly they’re all idiots and I hope viewers tell them as much.

There is an event being announced tomorrow that all of these people would probably kill to be at but I don’t think any of them will make the list🤣🤣

Seems like they’ve gone into hiding…Which confirms that they know what they’re doing is wrong.

Pair of absolute twats

Reactions: 10
It's been over 24hrs since there last post from the airport

I'm also keeping an eye on Adults in Disney Instagram. They have been promoting magical day apparel a lot in recent months so it wouldn't surprise me if they meet up

I'm also keeping an eye on Adults in Disney Instagram. They have been promoting magical day apparel a lot in recent months so it wouldn't surprise me if they meet up
I watched their recent DLP vlogs.

The constant pointing out of the low wait times is crazy......like vlogs from London during lockdown commenting how quiet it is 🤦‍♀️

I watched their recent DLP vlogs.

The constant pointing out of the low wait times is crazy......like vlogs from London during lockdown commenting how quiet it is 🤦‍♀️
It’s so sad seeing how quiet the parks are and shows that international visitors are so so vital to the Disney parks.

Reactions: 6
It’s so sad seeing how quiet the parks are and shows that international visitors are so so vital to the Disney parks.
Or is it that Americans don't want to travel to Florida at the moment given what's going on there? Other areas of the States have had disasters recently too so maybe people aren't thinking a holiday in WDW is high on their priority list right now?

The parks are normally quieter this time of year tho even when Brits are allowed to go tho so not surprised it’s so quiet

I don't understand why people are so dismissive of the importance of international visitors to Orlando lol it doesn't take anything away from Americans. Yes the parks are quieter at this time of year but nothing like they are at the moment, you could still be queuing for an hour + on the big rides. Disneyland in california is a home park mainly used by locals, orlando is a massive international destination. The Orlando area is full of things geared towards brits and other international visitors. People also own homes there which is also why you find international brands in local supermarket. The international visitors help fill up the quieter times when Americans are back in work and school. Brits also tend to stay longer (14 to 21 days) and spend more which is why disney and other places offer special packages and discounts (or did prior to covid) for British travellers (e.g. the 14 day tickets for 7 days, or 21 for 14).

Reactions: 8
If they have snuck in to America via Croatia I will have lost all respect for them! I really really hope that USA gets put on the red list while they are there forcing them to hotel quarantine on return! That will teach them a lesson! I just think back to last summer when Nicola was saying to Scots to not think about flying in and out of England to destinations on their red list to bypass the rules so it is shocking that they think it is acceptable to do it to the US! They will face some massive backlash from the UK disney community for this for sure! I hope everyone goes on and thumbs down their content to show that they disagree with their actions. But wonder whether this will give the horrible Lodge guys ideas only they are too cheap to go somewhere for 2 weeks beforehand!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.