Yaz and Ash/Magical Day Apparel - Yaz and Cash pulling the sick/ not sick to get to DLP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see what they do.... they had a Disneyland Paris trip booked for end of July that they cancelled last minute and did some stories saying a better more exciting opportunity has come up which means they won't be able to quarantine on return (this was obviously when France returns still had to quarantine)
this is what makes me even more suspicious that their Croatia trip isn't just a casual beach Croatia trip !!
It also just doesn't make sense to big up a trip to Croatia so much , then not even post many stories or photos from it! There's definitely an ulterior motive here.... whether or not they succeed time will tell!
For a ‘Travel vlog’ channel they have been suspiciously quiet. Even if this is a genuine trip that was supposed to be a relaxed one, you would still expect a bit more coverage of it.

It will be interesting if at the end of all this their plans don’t go ahead and they have to quietly sulk back to the UK from Croatia instead and act as if nothing happened.

Then again, that’s probably why they are not drawing attention to themselves.

Reactions: 5
They've just uploaded an Instagram story about the Bob Iger book Yaz was reading and she said "we've been chilling and it's only a few days now til we travel" Not travel home which is what they hinted at when they arrived, a 2 week trip just to chill! 🤔

Reactions: 7
Yeah their use of words is interesting , if they were going home they’d have said “until we go back” or “travel home” as you said

Reactions: 5
Just came to say the same, only a few days till we travel !
What a tremendous sense of entitlement they have and how out of touch with reality tney are !
I would love it all to go tits up but it won't 😤

Reactions: 8
Ironically them doing this (assuming they are) just confirms what my gut instinct was right about them and I'm happy I unfollowed and unsubscribed. They have confirmed the type of people they are and how they come across. I'd rather watch l and r dreaming old vlogs than give yaz and Ash views on some pandemic ridden florida trip.

I may also start unfollowing some of their supporters. The disney social media community has been incredibly questionable during the pandemic and many don't deserve support anymore.

Reactions: 18
I think your life has to be incredibly sad if you are that desperate to go to wdw right now especially Florida being the worst hit covid wise right now not to mention the morgues are filling up with covid deaths right now.

Reactions: 13
Portable morgues now being sent to florida. If I lived in florida I wouldn't want more people coming from outside the state when they re struggling to handle what they have already. Just like the majority of the UK didn't want more people coming here during lockdowns.

By going to florida you could alienate your audience and community on moral grounds, and you also make yourself less relatable to your audience who are bonding by not being able to go to Disney.

They're risking a lot of good will.

The two of them make money off the back of disney and others creativity by selling what is effectively knock off disney merch. Nothing they do is original or creative. If they do then go to wdw via Croatia it really shows the type of people they are.

Reactions: 10
Hmm, why are they posting about Space 220 opening on 20/09, hmmmmmm? I've had to unfollow them, they make me too grumpy.

Reactions: 4
Hmm, why are they posting about Space 220 opening on 20/09, hmmmmmm? I've had to unfollow them, they make me too grumpy.
Because they post absolutely everything about Disney, they really want to be Disney travel vloggers

They need to do some vlogging courses because their camera work is pretty shoddy

Bored so watching Tim Tracker’s latest live and Tim mentioned meeting some UK viewers of theirs in a park and they told him they went to Barbados and quarantined for 14 days then went to Florida
Both Tim and Jen reacted quite negatively to this in the live and said they don’t condone it , which I thought was good as they have such a large following!
I know Yaz and Ash are big fans of the Trackers so wonder what they’ll think of that

Reactions: 13
So today is their last day, soon we will see where they go

Reactions: 1
Bored so watching Tim Tracker’s latest live and Tim mentioned meeting some UK viewers of theirs in a park and they told him they went to Barbados and quarantined for 14 days then went to Florida
Both Tim and Jen reacted quite negatively to this in the live and said they don’t condone it , which I thought was good as they have such a large following!
I know Yaz and Ash are big fans of the Trackers so wonder what they’ll think of that
Curious to see if their viewers comment on it. It will give uk vloggers an idea how it will go down if they do do it

Reactions: 3
It’s their ‘last day’ - not sure if that means they are travelling today or tomorrow.

I guess we’ll see what happening soon 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
There’s two flights from Dubrovnik going to New York today. Will be interesting if they’re on one of them.

Reactions: 2
There's about an hours difference between a flight going to London and a flight going to New York, which one will it be. Place your bets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it very telling that they’ve not posted yet to say “hey guys we’re home” it doesn’t take that long to fly back to the UK from Croatia….

It’s like they’re on a long haul flight somewhere 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.