yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw she deleted all her stories from yesterday saying they were blurry (they weren’t cos I watched them). Think what’s more likely is she realised she was being proper negative about everything 😂 complaining about going back to work (when baby’s only 5 months) complaining about how she has so much to do and no time. One of the things she “has” to do and has no time for is filming content (!!!) lol

Reactions: 5
Saw she deleted all her stories from yesterday saying they were blurry (they weren’t cos I watched them). Think what’s more likely is she realised she was being proper negative about everything 😂 complaining about going back to work (when baby’s only 5 months) complaining about how she has so much to do and no time. One of the things she “has” to do and has no time for is filming content (!!!) lol
I thought this. I skipped through them quickly as I seriously cannot stand her. She’s always so negative then a couple of days later comes on all positive about it. For example Zac’s sleeping. She’s tired because she doesn’t go to bed early and admits that and then her baby wakes up. Go bed earlier like most new parents! I do!
she really doesn’t realise how lucky she is. She’s barely alone with him. If her husband isn’t there. She’s at her parents with him or meeting for a coffee.
I don’t know why it triggers me how much she does on about coffee too 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Yes! She will always do a post about how tired he is but then go “no but thankfully Matt woke up with him and gave me a lie in” almost every day…

I thought this. I skipped through them quickly as I seriously cannot stand her. She’s always so negative then a couple of days later comes on all positive about it. For example Zac’s sleeping. She’s tired because she doesn’t go to bed early and admits that and then her baby wakes up. Go bed earlier like most new parents! I do!
she really doesn’t realise how lucky she is. She’s barely alone with him. If her husband isn’t there. She’s at her parents with him or meeting for a coffee.
I don’t know why it triggers me how much she does on about coffee too 😂😂

Reactions: 1
That person who said him being interested in them eat isn't a sign of readiness is correct I don't know why shes being sarcastic about it. The NHS is very clear about the signs to start weaning and that's not one of them. She shouldn't be misleading her followers

That person who said him being interested in them eat isn't a sign of readiness is correct I don't know why shes being sarcastic about it. The NHS is very clear about the signs to start weaning and that's not one of them. She shouldn't be misleading her followers
Her little snarky comment about him enjoying playing with a toy car so is ready to drive too was as if she was saying “well duh we know it’s not a sign of readiness” but… that’s the reason she gave?

Also I am being petty now but if she’s spoon feeding him baby porridge she’s not doing baby led weaning, she’s doing traditional weaning where she will be introducing finger foods at around 6 months. Really irritates me when parents say they’re following baby led weaning when they clearly aren’t 😂

Reactions: 6
She sounds rather patronising on her stories this morning, talking about her little boy ‘doing things other babies his age aren’t’ 😂 you can tell she’s a first time parent!

• Haha
She sounds rather patronising on her stories this morning, talking about her little boy ‘doing things other babies his age aren’t’ 😂 you can tell she’s a first time parent!
She’s such a bragger! It drives me insane. Clearly no one has “anything to ask her” either because no one cares. All babies develop at their own rate. Well done to Zac for being able to do it. But he’s also bigger than my 8 month old so im
Not surprised

Reactions: 4
You can tell she asked herself those questions.

Also when she said one way to alleviate worry in early pregnancy is to believe “what will be will be”. Okay person who’s never suffered with miscarriage, thanks for your input.

• Wow
  • Haha
Anyone else get annoyed with her constant posting of what she’s bought and the affiliate links? I’m going on maternity leave in a few months time and with the cost of living and maternity pay I already worry about finances even though my husband has a well paid job and it seems she is just always buying loads of clothes and other stuff and idk it just doesn’t sit overly well with me. She is obviously in a privileged position where she has the disposable income to do that and not have to worry which yeah fine for her but I think she just has to reign the posting in as that will not be the same for the majority. It could make some mums on maternity feel rubbish that they can’t afford to be buying x amount of new summer dresses for themselves etc. Some are just trying to cover things while on maternity leave never mind getting ready for a family holiday.

Anyone else get annoyed with her constant posting of what she’s bought and the affiliate links? I’m going on maternity leave in a few months time and with the cost of living and maternity pay I already worry about finances even though my husband has a well paid job and it seems she is just always buying loads of clothes and other stuff and idk it just doesn’t sit overly well with me. She is obviously in a privileged position where she has the disposable income to do that and not have to worry which yeah fine for her but I think she just has to reign the posting in as that will not be the same for the majority. It could make some mums on maternity feel rubbish that they can’t afford to be buying x amount of new summer dresses for themselves etc. Some are just trying to cover things while on maternity leave never mind getting ready for a family holiday.
I don’t think she does have more disposable income than most though. Her husband is a manager in hospitality which usually isn’t more than £25-30k, she had a job at a food supply agency, looking at a similar salary. I think what’s more likely is she buys stuff (maybe on klarna), tries it on, posts an affiliate link, then sends it back. It what a lot of these influencers do

I don’t think she does have more disposable income than most though. Her husband is a manager in hospitality which usually isn’t more than £25-30k, she had a job at a food supply agency, looking at a similar salary. I think what’s more likely is she buys stuff (maybe on klarna), tries it on, posts an affiliate link, then sends it back. It what a lot of these influencers do
Yeah a part of me also thought she may do that. She just gives off show offy vibes whether it’s through the stuff she buys (or buys to post about and send back) or through her baby’s development and milestones. Think she thinks she’s a big time mummy influencer or something.

Yeah a part of me also thought she may do that. She just gives off show offy vibes whether it’s through the stuff she buys (or buys to post about and send back) or through her baby’s development and milestones. Think she thinks she’s a big time mummy influencer or something.
I agree. She’s very showy offy, always has been. Can’t do a single thing without becoming an expert and sharing loads of top tips and saving it as a highlight reel 🙄 and ironically wont accept any advice on anything despite shoving it down everyone else’s throats. She actually does my head in 😂 don’t know why I still go and look

These clothes she posts aff links for aren't even nice and definitely wouldn't suit her.

I hate people who are like 'my babies developing faster than other babies', it's like Louise Thompson who thinks her baby is so advanced because he can hold something. So ridiculous. They don't know what they're talking about.

I agree. She’s very showy offy, always has been. Can’t do a single thing without becoming an expert and sharing loads of top tips and saving it as a highlight reel 🙄 and ironically wont accept any advice on anything despite shoving it down everyone else’s throats. She actually does my head in 😂 don’t know why I still go and look
There are some people I follow, not because of liking them but just to see what they are doing… but I couldn’t even do that, I had to unfollow about 2 months after she had the baby? .. I had a baby about a month before and I thought it would be great to follow along and “go through motherhood” together.. but I just ended up feeling awful about myself!

There are some people I follow, not because of liking them but just to see what they are doing… but I couldn’t even do that, I had to unfollow about 2 months after she had the baby? .. I had a baby about a month before and I thought it would be great to follow along and “go through motherhood” together.. but I just ended up feeling awful about myself!
Yeah honestly there’s a real spectrum of mummy bloggers out there. Some are brutally honest and understanding and make you feel like you’re not alone, others put motherhood and their children so high up on a pedestal that it makes everyone who’s experiencing a normal day feel tit about themselves. I really enjoy motherhood and always have, but I feel when people gush about it and their kids all over social media it just makes me massively roll my eyes. We get it, you love your kids, literally everyone feels the same about their own 😂

Here comes the tips on blw from someone who's been doing it with one child for two mins

• Haha
Here comes the tips on blw from someone who's been doing it with one child for two mins
She’s an expert don’t you know! (Despite spoon feeding baby porridge and purée when he was 5 months old 👀)

She’s an expert don’t you know! (Despite spoon feeding baby porridge and purée when he was 5 months old 👀)
Which (I should add) there isn’t anything wrong with if that’s how you’re choosing to feed your baby. But don’t call it baby led weaning 😂

Reactions: 2